Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan (30629 Views)

Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance / Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? / Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Mustiboy(m): 8:07am On Apr 22, 2015
who do you think is the best among there great warriors. Kratos the god of war, dastan the prince of persia and dante the demon of devil may cry.
In my opinion i think dastan is the best because he can anyone in battle with his time controlling power.
So who do you think is best among em all

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Mustiboy(m): 8:10am On Apr 22, 2015
Mustiboy:
who do you think is the best among there great warriors. Kratos the god of war, dastan the prince of persia and dante the demon of devil may cry.
In my opinion i think dastan is the best because he can anyone in battle with his time controlling power.
So who do you think is best among em all
in modern day lieutenants who do you think is the best among sam fisher, gabe logan and solid snake, mine is gabe logan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by parrotibaba(m): 8:18am On Apr 22, 2015
- Kratos

- Dante

- Dastan

8 Likes

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Slickest(m): 8:18am On Apr 22, 2015
Kratos is a killer oo, deals with titans nd slay gods....

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Mustiboy(m): 8:33am On Apr 22, 2015
parrotibaba:
- Kratos

- Dante

- Dastan
in my own order
dastan
dante
kratos.
Kratos is no match for dante, because dante is a demon with human sense and he can finish off kratos in no time. Kratos fights demons and beasts with less or no sense but dante is a demon thats as sharp as a human. But i'm sure the prince will finish them both

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 22, 2015
Mustiboy:
in modern day lieutenants who do you think is the best among sam fisher, gabe logan and solid snake, mine is gabe logan
fisher
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2015
Mustiboy:
in my own order
dastan
dante
kratos.
Kratos is no match for dante, because dante is a demon with human sense and he can finish off kratos in no time. Kratos fights demons and beasts with less or no sense but dante is a demon thats as sharp as a human. But i'm sure the prince will finish them both
are u thinking wit the back of ur brain. Dante is half Lucifer and half human and kratos doesn't stand a chance talk less of a prince. O boy use sense abeg

5 Likes

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Mustiboy(m): 9:13am On Apr 22, 2015
Smallville10:
are u thinking wit the back of ur brain. Dante is half Lucifer and half human and kratos doesn't stand a chance talk less of a prince. O boy use sense abeg
you're the one reading with your eyebrows and teeth, couldn't you read my post very well, what i was saying is dante's stands a better chance than kratos, that's 2 say dante is gonna beat kratos to a pulp. But i can assure you dante can never stand the prince, people who know the prince can understand what i'm saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 22, 2015
Mustiboy:
you're the one reading with your eyebrows and teeth, couldn't you read my post very well, what i was saying is dante's stands a better chance than kratos, that's 2 say dante is gonna beat kratos to a pulp. But i can assure you dante can never stand the prince, people who know the prince can understand what i'm saying
hahaha. Small boy u worse. Forget about it

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by parrotibaba(m): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2015
Mustiboy:
in my own order
dastan
dante
kratos.
Dante is half human half demon n is no match for d god of war

14 Likes

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by parrotibaba(m): 9:35am On Apr 22, 2015
the prince does not even stand a chance against scorpion (the spectre) of mortal kombat

9 Likes

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by cao(f): 9:48am On Apr 22, 2015
Mustiboy:
in my own order
dastan
dante
kratos.
You've forgotten one key thing - Kratos fights the Olympian gods AND titans. The Prince relies heavily on his dagger & the sands of time, he'd simply win through trial & error, it certainly doesn't make him the best, it makes him the luckiest. Kratos has had dealings with time travel via The Fates, it's safe to say there would be some residual effects left, he'd simply be immune to the Sands and just chop off the Prince's hands. End of.

Dante is half demon & half man. Kratos is a demi-god (he's the son of Zeus) who has had access to powers from both the gods & their parents - the Titans. Kratos has cheated death more than once and his sheer taste for destruction is the reason why the Olympian gods don't exist anymore. The fight would be bloody, I'm not even sure who would win, the only thing I'm certain of is that The Prince would have died a long time ago, since he's just a mere mortal with a reset button.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by parrotibaba(m): 10:03am On Apr 22, 2015
cao:

You've forgotten one key thing - Kratos fights the Olympian gods AND titans. The Prince relies heavily on his dagger & the sands of time, he'd simply win through trial & error, it certainly doesn't make him the best, it makes him the luckiest. Kratos has had dealings with time travel via The Fates, it's safe to say there would be some residual effects left, he'd simply be immune to the Sands and just chop off the Prince's hands. End of.

Dante is half demon & half man. Kratos is a demi-god (he's the son of Zeus) who has had access to powers from both the gods & their parents - the Titans. Kratos has cheated death more than once and his sheer taste for destruction is the reason why the Olympian gods don't exist anymore. The fight would be bloody, I'm not even sure who would win, the only thing I'm certain of is that The Prince would have died a long time ago, since he's just a mere mortal with a reset button.
Dante can't die so d fight between himself n kratos will last forever but kratos will easily beat him since he(Dante) is also half human

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Mustiboy(m): 10:14am On Apr 22, 2015
Smallville10:
hahaha. Small boy u worse. Forget about it
see am, smh
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by cao(f): 10:19am On Apr 22, 2015
Mustiboy & Smallville10, end this pettiness before it escalates. I've no time for primary school nonsense today, no one will spoil my good vibes for Avengers 2 at midnight.

3 Likes

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Mustiboy(m): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2015
cao:

the prince is so swift that both kratos and dante wouldn't have a chance to touch him. Before kratos can make a move, the prince would have made 3, and don't forget that the prince also have 3 quarter of the strenght kratos have, so the prince's swiftness and his power to halt time is an advantage, the prince also have the power to know whatever move you want to make before you make the move. So believe me when i say the prince can beat kratos and even dante
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by cao(f): 10:58am On Apr 22, 2015
Mustiboy:
the prince is so swift that both kratos and dante wouldn't have a chance to touch him. Before kratos can make a move, the prince would have made 3, and don't forget that the prince also have 3 quarter of the strenght kratos have, so the prince's swiftness and his power to halt time is an advantage, the prince also have the power to know whatever move you want to make before you make the move. So believe me when i say the prince can beat kratos and even dante

The Prince is a mere man, his speed might be at the peak of human conditions, but he is nowhere near as strong as Kratos. It's like Rey Mysterio vs The Big Show. Rey would jump all over the place, then The Big Show would end him by grabbing him by the throat & pummelling him to submission.

With Kratos being immune to the Sands, he would also know what happened, he'd still chop off the Prince's hands, so believe me the Prince would have died a long time ago. The prince does not have 3/4 of Kratos' strength - at best half, at worst a fifth*, he relies heavily on the Sands.

*Kratos spent years fighting, all that muscle is no-show, the Prince spent years in luxury with combat training, but was more of a happy go lucky Prince before the Sands, after the Sands he was one extremely lucky SoB. The guy practically died a few minutes after getting the Dagger.

21 Likes

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Kaycee7(m): 11:33am On Apr 22, 2015
Mustiboy, U named Kratos last. The dude's the GOD OF WAR. That's saying something serious. IMO,
- Kratos
- Dante
- The Prince

PS: The Prince's real name is unknown and Dastan is not acceptable as the movie is non-canon.

4 Likes

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Mustiboy(m): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2015
Kaycee7:
Mustiboy, U named Kratos last. The dude's the GOD OF WAR. That's saying something serious. IMO,
- Kratos
- Dante
- The Prince

PS: The Prince's real name is unknown and Dastan is not acceptable as the movie is non-canon.
ok but i'll keep on saying"kratos is no match for the prince"
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by cao(f): 11:48am On Apr 22, 2015
Mustiboy:
ok but i'll keep on saying"kratos is no match for the prince"
That's why it's your opinion, you're allowed to have one. We're also allowed to not agree with your opinion.

6 Likes

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Mustiboy(m): 11:58am On Apr 22, 2015
cao:

That's why it's your opinion, you're allowed to have one. We're also allowed to not agree with your opinion.
oops! Never knew you're are female, wow! But are you a nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by cao(f): 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mustiboy:
oops! Never knew you're are female, wow! But are you a nigerian?
This is really getting quite old now, I might now be forced to change my bio to now include all the answers to the usual questions.

EDIT: I've now changed my personal text to reflect that.

2 Likes

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Mustiboy(m): 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
cao:

This is really getting quite old now, I might now be forced to change my bio to now include all the answers to the usual questions.

EDIT: I've now changed my personal text to reflect that.
now i get it, i've never seen a woman know so much about gaming, impressive!

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by parrotibaba(m): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
@op don't be ridiculous d prince is just a man ,Dante is a human/devil hybrid n kratos is d bloody god of war! ,d prince relies heavily on d sands n against a devil n a god ,dat sh1t won't work at all ,d prince can't even survive against d likes of Quan chi talk more of against a devil or a god ,it's like pitting a goat against a very hungry lion n expect d goat to win cos it has horns ... Ur opinion doesn't really matter here

6 Likes

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by parrotibaba(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mustiboy:
now i get it, i've never seen a woman know so much about gaming, impressive!
my junior sis is a gamer n yes dia are female gamers here in Nigeria so u shouldn't be surprised

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by cao(f): 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
parrotibaba:
@op don't be ridiculous d prince is just a man ,Dante is a human/devil hybrid n kratos is d bloody god of war! ,d prince relies heavily on d sands n against a devil n a god ,dat sh1t won't work at all ,d prince can't even survive against d likes of Quan chi talk more of against a devil or a god ,it's like pitting a goat against a very hungry lion n expect d goat to win cos it has horns ... Ur opinion doesn't really matter here
That's the exact issue I've with the Prince, he relies too much on the Sands, the guy literally died minutes after getting the Sands, by the time of The Two Thrones, he had become corrupted by the Sands thanks to his persistent use. Separate him from the Sands, he would not stand a chance. Kratos was already a BAMF before we knew he was a demigod, he was the youngest Captain of the Spartan Army & his bloodlust was legendary. Even though his full god powers (as Ares' successor as the god of war) were drained he still ended the reign of the Olympian gods.

The Prince is a mere mortal with a supernatural weapon, Dante is partially supernatural with supernatural weapons, Kratos is partially supernatural AND mythical with magical & supernatural weapons. The odds are firmly stacked against the Prince.

2 Likes

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Mustiboy(m): 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
parrotibaba:
my junior sis is a gamer n yes dia are female gamers here in Nigeria so u shouldn't be surprised
noted
Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Mustiboy(m): 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
cao:

That's the exact issue I've with the Prince, he relies too much on the Sands, the guy literally died minutes after getting the Sands, by the time of The Two Thrones, he had become corrupted by the Sands thanks to his persistent use. Separate him from the Sands, he would not stand a chance. Kratos was already a BAMF before we knew he was a demigod, he was the youngest Captain of the Spartan Army & his bloodlust was legendary. Even though his full god powers (as Ares' successor as the god of war) were drained he still ended the reign of the Olympian gods.

The Prince is a mere mortal with a supernatural weapon, Dante is partially supernatural with supernatural weapons, Kratos is partially supernatural AND mythical with magical & supernatural weapons. The odds are firmly stacked against the Prince.
oh my god, how i wish u could understand. Dante and kratos's aggressiveness with no tactics is no match for the prince's swiftness and skills. The prince is just like rey mysterio vs mark henry, i can bet that rey's gonna beat henry handsdown. It's not by uncontrollable anger and strengt it's by tacticts and some sense. The prince is the real warrior jare, dahaka is no joke oh! But the prince was able to overcome him.

6 Likes

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by cao(f): 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mustiboy:
oh my god, how i wish u could understand. Dante and kratos's aggressiveness with no tactics is no match for the prince's swiftness and skills. The prince is just like rey mysterio vs mark henry, i can bet that rey's gonna beat henry handsdown. It's not by uncontrollable anger and strengt it's by tacticts and some sense. The prince is the real warrior jare, dahaka is no joke oh! But the prince was able to overcome him.
The Prince is not the Flash, he's not that fast, he relies too much on the Sands, for him to know all the moves, he has to make all the mistakes first, and thanks to Kratos and his previous dealings with time travel, he would be immune to the Sands. Kratos fought Hermes and won, the fastest of the Olympian gods. Kratos ended him. The Prince would die quicker than Hermes did. Game. Set. Match.

4 Likes

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Mustiboy(m): 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
cao:

The Prince is not the Flash, he's not that fast, he relies too much on the Sands, for him to know all the moves, he has to make all the mistakes first, and thanks to Kratos and his previous dealings with time travel, he would be immune to the Sands. Kratos fought Hermes and won, the fastest of the Olympian gods. Kratos ended him. The Prince would die quicker than Hermes did. Game. Set. Match.
hermes had no strenght he just could run like flash. Didn't you see the way kratos dealt with him, he just chop off the guy's leg as easy as that. I'm not talking about the prince's speed here, all i'm saying is the prince can twist around kratos so that his weapon would hardly touch him. Kratos is a god with mortal body, the prince's a mortal also, they both can die. The prince's swiftness will give him an advantage of being able 2 mount kratos and send his dagger through kratos's bald head. Remember not only kratos fights beasts, the prince do fight beasts also.

1 Like

Re: Dante Vs Kratos Vs Dastan by Mustiboy(m): 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
Kratos's a coward when war hit sparta he called for heris help. But when war hit persia in two thrones, the prince had to face the monsters all by himself without calling for a god's help.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mobile Games Free To Download / Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? / FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.