Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

How Effective Is Swallowing Pills With Food - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Effective Is Swallowing Pills With Food (572 Views)

Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man's Sperm (must Read) / 5 Advantages Of Swallowing Cum / 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Effective Is Swallowing Pills With Food by Osinitu(m): 9:04am On Apr 22, 2015
Good morning to my doctors and everyone here. I've been ruminating over this issue for a while now, please kindly clarify me on this issue. For people like me who detests swallowing tablets I want to know if the idea of wrapping the tablets in a morsel food is a good one. My thinking is that since the food would eventually dissolve in the stomach the tablets should work, but I've heard rumors that tablets don't work when swallowed that way. What's your take on this?

Thanks.
Re: How Effective Is Swallowing Pills With Food by Osinitu(m): 10:43am On Apr 22, 2015
your opinion please.......................
Re: How Effective Is Swallowing Pills With Food by omicron(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
Osinitu:
Good morning to my doctors and everyone here. I've been ruminating over this issue for a while now, please kindly clarify me on this issue. For people like me who detests swallowing tablets I want to know if the idea of wrapping the tablets in a morsel food is a good one. My thinking is that since the food would eventually dissolve in the stomach the tablets should work, but I've heard rumors that tablets don't work when swallowed that way. What's your take on this?

Thanks.
It can still work. In fact some tablets are to be taken with foods, eg aspirin

Some are better on empty stomachs, eg some antibiotics.

But invariably, drugs wrapped in food will eventually be absorbed into the blood stream.
Re: How Effective Is Swallowing Pills With Food by Osinitu(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
omicron:
It can still work. In fact some tablets are to be taken with foods, eg aspirin

Some are better on empty stomachs, eg some antibiotics.

But invariably, drugs wrapped in food will eventually be absorbed into the blood stream.
Thank you very much sir.

(1) (Reply)

Abortion Leads To Breast Cancer, FACH Warns / A New Product For The Ladies / Powerful Medicinal Six Flavour Tea On Sale in Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.