Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

“Let No One Play God!” - Kashamu Has Another Message For Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Let No One Play God!” - Kashamu Has Another Message For Tinubu (1104 Views)

Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others / PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu / Let No One Play God!” Kashamu Replies Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Let No One Play God!” - Kashamu Has Another Message For Tinubu by jaybossYBNL(m): 10:08am On Apr 22, 2015
Senator-elect, Buruji Kashamu has reacted to Bola Tinubu’s dressing down over a statement released a few days ago where he praised the achievements of the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress over his role in the recently-concluded general elections.

In response to Kashamu’s adulation, Tinubu said he does not need praise-singing from someone who bought his election victory and his wanted in the United States for drug related offences.

An unhappy Kashamu released a statement to Tinubu’s response on Tuesday, April 21.

“My attention has been drawn to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s reaction to the innocuous congratulatory messages that I sent to him and other leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

“First, I must say that I doubt if the statement was approved by him. However, if it was, I must state that I am taken aback by the unwarranted attacks against me as if we were still campaigning. It is unbecoming of someone of his stature and calibre. It is high time politicians and leaders rose above petty issues and raise the bar in constitutional democracy. We should not just be democrats in words but also in deeds. We should play politics without bitterness.”

“It is on record that no Nigerian politician has taken former President Olusegun Obasanjo to the cleaners even as a sitting President like Asiwaju Tinubu did. Yet, Chief Obasanjo forgave him. As for me and Baba Obasanjo, he remains my father and leader, just as I am his son and follower. At no time did I abuse Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.”

“As a true party man, I campaigned vigorously for my party and its candidates. Now, the elections are over, and as a true sportsman, I thought I should congratulate those who won. Short of any praise-singing, what I said in the congratulatory message that they chose to react to a week after it was published was that there was no way anyone can wish away the achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu in the nation’s political annals, particularly in Yoruba land.”

Part of the message also reads: “Although I now belong to the opposition, your achievements transcend political divides and I am not ashamed to publicly acknowledge them. I salute your courage, commitment, doggedness, forthrightness and tenacity of purpose even in the face of daunting opposition and challenges. By your sheer wit and unwavering commitment to democratic ethos, true federalism and economic prosperity, you led the Alliance for Democracy (AD) from a one-party state to a regional party, and now a national party that is about to form the government at the centre.”

Consequently, he asked; “How do these translate to praise-singing? Are they not facts of history that I merely adumbrated? He accused me of purchasing my election with money, the appropriate forum to prove that is the election petitions tribunal and not the pages of newspaper.”

“On the U.S case, I wish to state for the umpteenth time that the United States as the bastion of democracy and the Rule of Law would not lend itself to any form of abuse of the fundamental human rights of an innocent soul, especially one that has been arrested, tried and freed by its most trusted ally – the United Kingdom.”

“I am not running from any trial. All I have asked is for the relevant parties to follow due process – if they believe that I yet have a case to answer. I believe in the supremacy of the almighty Allah who frustrates the signs of liars and makes fools of diviners, who turns wise men back and makes their knowledge foolish. He is the ultimate decider of the fate of all mortals. When He says yes, no man can say no and when He says no, no man can say yes!”

“I stand with the almighty Allah Subhana Wa Tala. He is the protector of all humans. He is my refuge and shield. Let no one play God!”

http://www.jaybossng.com/2015/04/let-no-one-play-god-kashamu-has-another.html

1 Share

Re: “Let No One Play God!” - Kashamu Has Another Message For Tinubu by Babprosper20(m): 10:11am On Apr 22, 2015
ooook
Re: “Let No One Play God!” - Kashamu Has Another Message For Tinubu by saintgp(m): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2015
interesting
Re: “Let No One Play God!” - Kashamu Has Another Message For Tinubu by dgr8truth(m): 10:30am On Apr 22, 2015
Re: “Let No One Play God!” - Kashamu Has Another Message For Tinubu by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 22, 2015
Rose2014:

Emefiele an Ika man and Okonjo Iweala an Enu-ani woman, all became Igbo overnight cos it's time for Igbo bashing, same way Nzeogwu and other Anioma soldiers involved in the coup all became Igbo overnight, cos it was time for Igbo bashing.

One minute, you lots will say there are no Igbos in SS, Igboland starts and ends in SE you say, Igbos are trying to attach themselves to groups in SS not comfortable with the Igbo tag you preach.

But when it's time for Igbo bashing, Igboland suddenly starts existing outside the SE, and anyone with Chi, Chukwu, and other Igbo names will not be spared.

I salute you o!

Please stop replying that frustrated soul. You should know an idio.t when u see one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Let No One Play God!” - Kashamu Has Another Message For Tinubu by efilefun(m): 10:36am On Apr 22, 2015
This man is only seeking attention and pity from the masses "ko joor" there's no way you can affiliate yourself to APC go dance to the music over there... So sure he joined politics so jona can give him a presidential pardon when elected cuz that man got nothing to offer as a senator but his plans had been flushed away like a used condo.m
Re: “Let No One Play God!” - Kashamu Has Another Message For Tinubu by kennydee05(m): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2015
Someone should tell this attention seeker to just travel to USA for an hour holiday to prove everyone of us wrong that he is innocent....
Re: “Let No One Play God!” - Kashamu Has Another Message For Tinubu by PassingShot(m): 10:40am On Apr 22, 2015
Kashamu should face his problems squarely and stop appealing to emotions.
Re: “Let No One Play God!” - Kashamu Has Another Message For Tinubu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:49am On Apr 22, 2015
This man is fighting hard not to be extradited.
Re: “Let No One Play God!” - Kashamu Has Another Message For Tinubu by DebateNigeria: 10:52am On Apr 22, 2015
astana1:
GEJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS TRIBALISTIC AGENDA

Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate President

Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker

(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major National Assemby leadership positions!!)

Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal Government

igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of the central bank of Nigeria

Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-ordinating Minister for the Economy

Igbo woman petroluem Minister

Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister

Igbo man Minister of aviation

Printing and Minting - Igbo

HEAD OF DSS -Igbo

MINISTER OF Health - Igbo

Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos.

Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that administration cos others were marginalised.
I can see you have removed NAFDAC from the list.
By the way, what do you intend to achieve.
Re: “Let No One Play God!” - Kashamu Has Another Message For Tinubu by Orunto: 11:24am On Apr 22, 2015
God is our refuge and shield. Let no one play God!!! You said it all. When problems revolve around personalities, it become very messy every second. When mischief is around, no one knows its course, from Biafra, to GEJ, to PDP, to APC and vice versa. Kashamu leave Tinubu alone. Don't trade words with him or with anyone else. You and Fayiose embarrassed OBJ when he least expected. So you and Fayiose should mobilise either OONI or AKIODE, to beg him for you and forget the rest. As Governor or Senator, you two are very important to Nigeria. Just keep pleasing your respective constituencies and your elders. God bless you.
Re: “Let No One Play God!” - Kashamu Has Another Message For Tinubu by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 22, 2015
astana1:
GEJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS TRIBALISTIC AGENDA

Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate President

Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker

(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major National Assemby leadership positions!!)

Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal Government

igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of the central bank of Nigeria

Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-ordinating Minister for the Economy

Igbo woman petroluem Minister

Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister

Igbo man Minister of aviation

Printing and Minting - Igbo

HEAD OF DSS -Igbo

MINISTER OF Health - Igbo

Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos.

Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that administration cos others were marginalised.

Guy you sounded as if those are the only ministerial position in Nigeria. Why not check the list below and stop spreading falsehood.

Professor Chinedu Nebo - Minister of power -

Mohammed Wakil - Minister of State power

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Minister of Finance

Olusegun Aganga - Minister for Trade and Investment

Mr Bashir Yuguda - Minister of state finance

Deziani Alison-Madueke - Minister of petroleum resources

Dr. Akinwunmi Ayo Adesina - Minister of Agriculture

Hajia Asabe Asmau Ahmed - Minister of State Agriculture

Bala Muhammed - Minister of FCT

Mrs. Olajumoke - Minister of State for FCT

Sanusi Dagash - Minister of works

Mr. Adeyeye - Minister of State, Works.

Dr. Abubakar Olanrewaju Sulaiman - Minister of National planning

Mohammed Adoke - Attorney General and Minister of Justice

Mr Osita Chidoka - Minister of Aviation

Mr. Edem Duke - Minister of culture and tourism;

Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau - Minister of education

Lawrencia Laraba Mallam - Minister of environment

Ambassador Aminu Wali - Minister of Foreign affairs

Prof. (Mrs) Viola Onwuliri - Minister of state Foreign affairs.

Professor Onyebuchi Chukwu - Minister of Health

Dr. Khaliru Alhassan - Minister of state Health

Labaran Maku - Minister of information and communications

Comrade Abba Moro - Minister of Interior

Chukwuemeka Wogu - Minister of Labour and productivity

Arc. Mohammed Musa Sada - Minister of mines and steel development

Dr Stephen Orise Oru - Minister of Niger Delta

Mr. Darius Dickson Ishaku - Minister of State Niger Delta

Gen. Aliyu Gusau - Minister of Defence

Senator Musiliu Obanikoro -Minister of State Defence

Alhaji Abduljelili Adesiyan - Minister of Police Affairs

Mr. Bulama - Minister of Science and Technology

Senator Idris A.Umar - Minister of Transport

Boni Haruna - Minister of Youth Development

Hajia Zainab Maina - Minister Of Women Affairs

Dr. Tamuno Danagogo - Minister of sport and chairman national sport commission

Mrs. Akon Eyakenyi - Land, Housing and Urban Development

Kabiru Turaki - Minister of Special Duties

Read more: http://www..com/ng/presidency-judiciary-legislative-and-policies/3547-list-of-current-nigerias-ministers.html#ixzz3Y1ni0RWE
Re: “Let No One Play God!” - Kashamu Has Another Message For Tinubu by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2015
Kashamu,say na by force. You for don decamp before March 28.it's too late now.you need to beg Obasanjo.if not,here comes your extradition to the US.
Re: “Let No One Play God!” - Kashamu Has Another Message For Tinubu by sheymoni(m): 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
Kashamu's extradition to US is sacrosanct.... no going back
Never again shall we have a druglord in our respected house of assembly
Re: “Let No One Play God!” - Kashamu Has Another Message For Tinubu by blezzymoore: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Thief vs Thief.
Armed robber vs Armed robber .

(1) (Reply)

Bola Ige’s Muder Case To Be Reopened Under Buhari Administration - Son / Patience Jonathan Not In Nigeria – Presidency / APC Replies Jonathan: You Must Account For Your Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.