Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Ambode Inaugurates Transition Committee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Inaugurates Transition Committee (11655 Views)

Ambode Inaugurates Neighborhood Safety Corps Agency (photo) / Ambode Inaugurates Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission / List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Inaugurates Transition Committee by dridowu: 10:24am On Apr 22, 2015
The Lagos State Governor-elect, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, has inaugurated a transition committee to ensure a seamless transfer of power to his government.
The committee is headed by the Deputy Governor-elect, Dr. (Mrs) Idiat Oluranti Adebule. Other members of the team are, Professor Ademola Abass, Mr. Babatunde Rotinwa, Mr. Fola Olalekan Lasisi, Mrs. Rafiquat Onabamiro, Mr. Tunde Durosimi Etti, Dr. Femi Onanuga, Engineer Ade Akinsanya, Mr. Akeem Sulaimon and Mr. Dele Onabokun.

The transition committee is expected to begin work immediately and will submit its report in four weeks.

The Governor-elect thanked the committee for their willingness to take up the challenge to work with him to build a Lagos of their dream.

In her response, the Deputy-Governor elect, who also doubles as the Chairman of the team, Adebule, thanked the Governor-elect for giving them the opportunity to serve. She promised that the team will work assiduously to make the job a success within the time frame

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ambode-inaugurates-transition-committee/207431/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Transition Committee by drtwist(m): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2015
What is the need of setting a committee when the other committee is also your committee ?
abi fashola no b your boss again
Change agent(one chance)

First to comment. Dedicate this to
Chinasa rosemary
Iwegbu Emmanuel
okoro chimezie kennedy
Eribe prince nduka( the only igbo boy that is claim huasa)
Ishani eseverere
Rukevwe otega paul

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Transition Committee by drtwist(m): 10:28am On Apr 22, 2015
dhorlipizzu:
Let me quote you b4 you say your rubbish
dhorlipizzu:
That's it... Ambo!!! Ambo!!! Ambo!!! Now Atide!!!
Eko oni baje ooooo
Meanwhile this land is not for sale!!! Beware of nairaland theft and most especially my prodigal son Iskilu...
Thanks for your cooperation
Meanwhile the werey sitting 2 place after me must be a ogogoro monger
dhorlipizzu:
Let me quote you b4 you say your rubbish
I no talk am

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Transition Committee by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2015
Mr. Tunde Durosimi-Etti is no slouch either. his experience and clout is welcomed

but wait oooh.. is this not the same Mr. Tunde Durosimi-Etti Fashola sacked for FRAUD shocked shocked shocked shocked

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/65106-fashola-fires-aide-alleged-fraud-its-no-more-business-usual.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Transition Committee by ki02020(m): 10:38am On Apr 22, 2015
This ojoro list is not reflecting the believe of NO MANS LAND o...lol

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Transition Committee by tinuolababy(f): 11:01am On Apr 22, 2015
My Governor kiss kiss

Haters should find the way to d Lagoon

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Transition Committee by adezjamz(m): 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
ok
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Transition Committee by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
Great....

Niger and Jigawa state governors-elect should emulate this .... grin
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Transition Committee by hazyfm: 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
AMBOOOOO
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Transition Committee by TheMascot(m): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
My babe found out I voted for ambode nd gave me guilt free pass, a brand new iphone6...2 weeks of uninterrupted samba supply..nd now my JJ thompson is now 11 inches...there is truly CHANGE going on!..sai APC

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Transition Committee by stonemind(f): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
Gud
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Transition Committee by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
drtwist:
What is the need of setting a committee when the other committee is also your committee ?
abi fashola no b your boss again
Change agent(one chance)

Ambode might just have the people he wants to work with...and they may not be the same as Fashola's people.

Plus...there is a rumor that Fashola might become FCT minister...so some of his guys may want to follow him to Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Transition Committee by Johnheir2(m): 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
Thanks for the info
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Transition Committee by folabayo1(f): 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
Going forward...

Eko oni Baje o

O baje Tiiii

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Transition Committee by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Transition Committee by kings09(m): 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Transition Committee by baybeeboi: 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
una say this man win Agbaje?
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Transition Committee by baybeeboi: 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
TheMascot:
My babe found out I voted for ambode nd gave me guilt free pass, a brand new iphone6...2 weeks of uninterrupted samba supply..nd now my JJ thompson is now 11 inches...there is truly CHANGE going on!..sai APC
you must be Femi Fani-Kayode's associate

1 Like

Re: Ambode Inaugurates Transition Committee by efilefun(m): 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
good
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Transition Committee by TheMascot(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
baybeeboi:

you must be Femi Fani-Kayode's associate
how u take know?...ur dad 2 is one of us!..tell him I said hi..
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Transition Committee by Mc4larin: 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Thank God my uncle is there, commissioner knocking on his door!
Re: Ambode Inaugurates Transition Committee by Touchforfree(m): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
baybeeboi:
una say this man win Agbaje?

So U still never believe up till now ?.
Don't worry 2023 election go sooon b next week make e come back again and still hear am again.

E be like say na AfricaMagic U dey always watch abi grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ozubulu Church Killings: We Are Close To Arresting The Gunman - Obiano / Aisha Yesufu Slams Buhari Over Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Visits Odo- Ori Market And Abattoir In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.