Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

Do You Agree With Basketmouth On This Statement? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Agree With Basketmouth On This Statement? (793 Views)

Georgina Onuoha To Seyi Law: I Totally Agree With You On Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest / Bovi Celebrates His 37th Birthday In Hilarious Ways With Basketmouth (pics, Vid) / Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree With Basketmouth On This Statement? by goldrush111(m): 10:28am On Apr 22, 2015
The comedian posted this picture of himself and his wife on his Instagram page and captioned it:

“A real man doesn’t make his wife jealous of others…..he makes others jealous of his wife”.

http://goldrushnews247.com/do-you-agree-with-basketmouth-on-this-statement/

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With Basketmouth On This Statement? by celibate: 10:30am On Apr 22, 2015
He's right. Very nice I must say.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With Basketmouth On This Statement? by Fairgodwin(m): 10:30am On Apr 22, 2015
A perfect statement from a perfect man with a perfect wife in a perfect marriage.
You want explanations?

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With Basketmouth On This Statement? by delishpot: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2015
Well, he is right For both parties
Re: Do You Agree With Basketmouth On This Statement? by Fairgodwin(m): 10:33am On Apr 22, 2015
celibate:
He's right. Very nice I must say.

you're lovely, most especially [on] your dp
Re: Do You Agree With Basketmouth On This Statement? by leshluap(m): 10:35am On Apr 22, 2015
nothing can be more truer.
Re: Do You Agree With Basketmouth On This Statement? by celibate: 10:35am On Apr 22, 2015
Fairgodwin:

you're lovely, most especially [on] your dp
Thanks. smiley
Re: Do You Agree With Basketmouth On This Statement? by Fairgodwin(m): 10:36am On Apr 22, 2015
celibate:

Thanks. smiley

you're quite welcome, ma'am.
Re: Do You Agree With Basketmouth On This Statement? by Babprosper20(m): 10:38am On Apr 22, 2015
OOOK, i hear, wen all these people on top tek cmment??
Re: Do You Agree With Basketmouth On This Statement? by tablu: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2015
I wud have prefered if he said 'a real man wil not make his woman jealous of other women but he will make other women jealous of his woman' women are prone to being jealous of one another.If he can make other women jealous of her, he has given her Half of the universe...

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With Basketmouth On This Statement? by tinuolababy(f): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2015
He is right grin
Re: Do You Agree With Basketmouth On This Statement? by kelvine(m): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2015
No beef intended, but that statement and picture is simply to tell the world he is taking care of his wife. No need to make anyone jealous, focus on taking care of your family quietly and keep thanking God for your achievement. We have all come to know that taking care of a woman requires good money but then not everyone can do that yet. Making people jealous will attract enemies and increase strife. Anyway,congrats and enjoy fame and fortune but don't indirectly mock the man who can't provide a luxurious life for his wife.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage & Tee Billz’ Loving Anniversary Messages + Stunning Photos / Meet A Nairalander That Looks Like MI ABAGA / Photo Of Eniola Badmus Climbing A Rock In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.