Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,106 members, 7,842,197 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Women And Arguments. Why You’ll Never Win Even When They Are At Fault. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Arguments. Why You’ll Never Win Even When They Are At Fault. (855 Views)

13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex / If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Arguments. Why You’ll Never Win Even When They Are At Fault. by Ordinary9jaGuy(m): 11:11am On Apr 22, 2015
I suck at picking titles for any of my write-ups but when my readers go through my piece only then do they get to appreciate what I set out to accomplish.

Women are beautiful creatures, too beautiful to accept a fault and live with or mend their ways to be better but they’d rather flip the tables in order to feel good about themselves and the situation they find themselves in. So in other words, “WOMEN ARE ALWAYS SCHEMING”. There are several examples throughout life and many play out from the very cradle of human birth but I’d rather stick to adulthood because that applies more to those reading this.

I’m sure many must have heard the saying “You can never win an argument with your wife”? It seems kind of vague but it’s the plain truth. Because even with your girlfriend once you think you’ve won the argument, nah think again because she’s on a recess and scheming on how she can turn things around to make you feel guilty or submit to her superiority. I’ll give an example of a dating couple (Boyfriend and girlfriend thingz) and a married couple scenarios:

Married Couple

These couple have been married for 3 years and they were both lawyers but the guy was a senior advocate at a very young age of 38 while the wife was doing well for herself in her family’s law firm. The guy wasn’t feeling the marriage anymore and so he filed for a divorce not because he was tired of the wife and definitely not because he didn’t love his wife but because he noticed his wife was distant in affection shown to him and she never opened herself up to love and be loved fully by the man. She spent more time on work and had little time to share with the husband. So he felt frustrated about the whole issue and forwarded the divorce papers to the wife soon to be ex-wife and then it dawn on her, she was about to lose the only person that cared about her. Fortunately for them, they were without kids and that made it a lot easier for them to part ways or so she thought?

To cut the long story short, she questioned and initially didn’t accept that she had the major bulk of reasons that led to the divorce and was indifferent to the husband for some time but overtime she went through a lot of soul searching and came to the decision she was ready to change to make the marriage work and asked the guy to give her another chance, forget all that has happened in the past, she was willing to change for the better and let them work towards making the marriage work. Men being who we are, played tough initially because he said he didn’t want to go back to being a Married Bachelor but considered her apologies later on because he truly loved her. In the spirit of wiping the slate clean and a toast to a new beginning, the husband decided to tell her about a secret he kept to himself while they were married that happened 3months before filing for the divorce. He said “He slept with another woman” and would not want to keep it from her knowing that they were now both working to make their marriage work. Now guess what the woman did next. Yeah, you guessed right she stormed out of his presence well that’s after breaking several things which were intended for the husband and raining several curses and insults on him and two days later she filed for a fresh divorce countering the husband’s initial divorce which now puts her in the driver sit. She signed the papers and asked the man not to object to counter-signing his own dotted area. And I ask the question, what happened to second chances?

Dating Couple (Boy and Girl friend)

This is the easiest scam that has been pulled by several generations of single girls and still being pulled till today. Just like several other guys, I have found myself in this type of situation a few times and I ask, how did I end up at the apologetic end?

Your girlfriend probably was supposed to come over to spend the weekend at your place which was already agreed upon before the weekend and all of a sudden she comes up with an excuse that very weekend or doesn’t even give you a reason for not showing. Then shows on Sunday night knowing fully well you’re mad at her with those puppy eyes, soft spoken words coming from those natural pump action mouth on normal days and she’s dressed to impress which she intends to only put you in distress. The one mistake a guy would make is allowing her into his apartment once she has achieved that, first stage of turning tables has been achieved because she’s definitely not going to leave your place feeling like a loser.
Second stage is granting her attention when you are supposed to be getting answers to your questions which in the end she won’t give you.
Thirdly, if she’s given the opportunity to sweet talk you with one thing leading to another and before you know it, you both are pulling at each other’s clothes and then comes the final stage, then she remembers she has to be up early for work the next day and couldn’t do what she initiated because all she came over for was offer her explanation (Which she never did) and apologize for her absence (which also wasn't done). Now she has the tables half turned and she’s definitely going to milk it because most guys once at that height of pre-intimacy don’t use their brain again, they think with their third legs and there comes the kill for her. Now the guy will be the one begging to have her spend just the night and is willing to even take her to work the next morning and do all sorts just to keep her for the night. Whether she answers Yes or No at this stage, she’s the one in the driver’s seat and the tables are fully turned in her favour.

So whichever way you want to look at it, either from the singles point of view or a Married couple’s point, women always scheme on winning every war even if they lose out on few verbal or sexual battles so forget it bro you can never win.

The moral therein is, getting into an argument with her in the first place or creating a platform for one will only have your hands free to do as you wish at the initial stage because at the very end of it she is either going to submit willing to a loss which makes her a winner of the battle or scheme endlessly through to win the war. So if you love her, point out her errors but don't dwell on it and if you don't love her, don't treat her like a queen which you know she's not and let her find her way through life's own puzzle to find who will treat and crown her a queen. Arguments don't make winners but losers only.

So why don't you just lean back with you bottle of brew and sip away... Adios Amigos
Re: Women And Arguments. Why You’ll Never Win Even When They Are At Fault. by FLAWLES(f): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2015
>poster below me
Re: Women And Arguments. Why You’ll Never Win Even When They Are At Fault. by Mprex(f): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2015
moral of the thread plstongue
Re: Women And Arguments. Why You’ll Never Win Even When They Are At Fault. by agarawu23(m): 11:19am On Apr 22, 2015
dumb ladies argue with their husband

you can't win him in your arguments unless you wan chop better slap way go reset your memory.
Re: Women And Arguments. Why You’ll Never Win Even When They Are At Fault. by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 22, 2015
Mprex:
moral of the thread plstongue

Lol trying to figure it out
Re: Women And Arguments. Why You’ll Never Win Even When They Are At Fault. by Enegod(m): 11:31am On Apr 22, 2015
i know why some women get cranky, and I know exactly how to bend her over and fix the problem undecided
Re: Women And Arguments. Why You’ll Never Win Even When They Are At Fault. by Mprex(f): 11:34am On Apr 22, 2015
Lala247:

Lol trying to figure it out
ive been trying since. help me na
Re: Women And Arguments. Why You’ll Never Win Even When They Are At Fault. by DeRay98(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2015
una see how all the ladies in this thread dey form ignorance of the moral of the story and they are all copying each other....
Re: Women And Arguments. Why You’ll Never Win Even When They Are At Fault. by Ordinary9jaGuy(m): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mprex:

ive been trying since. help me na

The moral therein is, getting into an argument with her in the first place or creating a platform for one will only have your hands free to do as you wish at the initial stage because at the very end of it she is either going to submit willing to a loss which makes her a winner of the battle or scheme endlessly through to win the war. So if you love her, point out her errors but don't dwell on it and if you don't love her, don't treat her like a queen which you know she's not and let her find her way through life's own puzzle to find who will treat and crown her a queen. Arguments don't make winners but losers only.

(1) (Reply)

She Is Too Jeolous But Wen I React Towards Her Own..mistake She Raises Her Voice / Is It Advisable To Go After An Ex? / See What The Nigerian Ladies Are Crazy About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.