Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Obama Mistakenly Reported As Rape Suspect,see His Response - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obama Mistakenly Reported As Rape Suspect,see His Response (1714 Views)

You Are A Nigerian Not Ghanaian, A Fan Told Mr Eazi. See His Response / Adekunle Gold And Fan Fight On Social Media. His Response Was Epic. / Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Mistakenly Reported As Rape Suspect,see His Response by veyronblog: 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
Fox 5 San Diego apologized for mistakenly portraying President Barack Obama as a rape suspect during a news broadcast Friday.
Instead of a picture of the suspect in a sexual assault at San Diego State University, a photo of the President with the text “NO CHARGES” ran over the shoulder of anchor Kathleen Bade as she reported that there would be no charges filed in the case.

The shot was noticed quickly by the newsroom, assignment editor Mike Willie told the Times of San Diego.

“Yeah, there was an accident when they had an over-the-shoulder [display],” Wille said. “It wasn’t on purpose.”

read more http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/02/obama-mistakenly-reported-as-rape.html

Re: Obama Mistakenly Reported As Rape Suspect,see His Response by lovemoi2(f): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
Racist chanel
Re: Obama Mistakenly Reported As Rape Suspect,see His Response by sinaj(f): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
meehnn!!!

av misplaced my matchbox o! angry
Re: Obama Mistakenly Reported As Rape Suspect,see His Response by veyronblog: 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
lovemoi2:
Racist chanel
lol
Re: Obama Mistakenly Reported As Rape Suspect,see His Response by veyronblog: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:
meehnn!!!

av misplaced my matchbox o! angry
wetin u won use am do
Re: Obama Mistakenly Reported As Rape Suspect,see His Response by veyronblog: 12:36am On May 04, 2015
lovemoi2:
Racist chanel
dat woman na bastard
Re: Obama Mistakenly Reported As Rape Suspect,see His Response by pretydiva(f): 4:14am On May 04, 2015
Hehehe
Re: Obama Mistakenly Reported As Rape Suspect,see His Response by Nobody: 7:23am On May 04, 2015
pretydiva:
Hehehe
i feel lyk slapping u
Re: Obama Mistakenly Reported As Rape Suspect,see His Response by veyronblog: 1:14am On May 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
i feel lyk slapping u
LOL
Re: Obama Mistakenly Reported As Rape Suspect,see His Response by zerojinx(m): 9:39am On May 20, 2015
I don't trust Obama konji Na bastard
Re: Obama Mistakenly Reported As Rape Suspect,see His Response by veyronblog: 12:00pm On May 20, 2015
zerojinx:
I don't trust Obama konji Na bastard
lol

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Nigerian Comedian "I Go Die" / Legendary Chinese Kunfu Master "Jackie Chan" Is DEAD! / Kcee’s Brother & Label Boss E-money Enjoys Shopping With His Handsome Kids [SEE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.