Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash (51287 Views)

Segun Arinze & Wife, Julie Arinze Stun For Christmas Season / Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo / Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by metronaija: 10:54am On Aug 15, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-G02UjjwXl6E/Vc8J4xnaqEI/AAAAAAAGPig/Kzh0UCQ7egc/s400/a.jpg[/img]

Segun Arinze mistakenly paid money into someone's account and the guy has so far refused to return the money. Below is what Segun wrote;

"I mistakenly paid 50k into the account of one Okoli Chukwunon account number 0024438520 Access bank. When I realised my mistake I called my bank GT connect to report and I was asked to contact the bank of the beneficiary (Access bank) I went there and spoke with a lady staff Omolola (ogunlana branch) who was kind enough to contact the Nonso guy. He claimed he work with keystone bank mbaise branch. I identified myself and he asked that Access should send him a mail. Which they did.

Since then he's been giving me the run around. Yesterday he shouted at me and hung on me. His name Okoli Chukwunonso 08037376844. This not so much about the money but the idea of being honest. What is not yours please kindly return. I have heard of various incidences of this kind. People should learn to be honest and banks should find a way of penalizing such unscrupulous acts. Mr Okoli Chuk

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/08/segun-arinze-calls-out-man-who-has.html

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by fiftynaira(m): 10:56am On Aug 15, 2015
Skibii wait re u kidding me?

What's this so much fuss abt being FTC?

Tho feeling like "introvert"

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 15, 2015
Return Kor unturn nii ..If na dat kind genieive or Emma nyra,I fit arrange how we go meet collect d money grin

Meanwhile on this Skibii mayana issue ( must read)

www.nairaland.com/2526323/opinion-why-skibii-mayana-event#36979751

22 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by richardjemedafe1(m): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2015
if i send back that money make i shit rice and beans

modified: to all those critisizin me,bad belle is allow...i rather speak my mind than to remain a hpcrte...i wil not return a chicken change 50k to a man who av make it in life..a man whom i knw have over 50million in hIs acc!!

If that guy return the money even God go vex for hIm

yoruba people and stingyness self!! I carry nyashh up 4 una

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Cutehector(m): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2015
Nigerians pls let's be our brother's keeper... Dat guy doesn't knw if he would fall into such situation and someone else would do same as he did..

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Medunah: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2015
The guy should return the money, it was a mistake and it can happen to anyone

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by TRADELYN: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2015
Trust Igbo man naa...
He go return am after e don gain interest grin cheesy shocked
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
In 2011, I mistakenly sent #1,000 airtime to one woman's line via MTN "share & Sell." She transferred it back with no story.
May God bless her!

239 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 15, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
if i send back that money make i shit rice and beans
grin Confam guy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Panshow(m): 11:08am On Aug 15, 2015
The man is not smiling

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by nmaihat: 11:10am On Aug 15, 2015
Integrity matters a lot. We shouldnt encourage stealing. That a celebrity is involved makes no difference. It could happen to any of us tomorrow.

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by huptin(m): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2015
Report him to keystone.

5 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2015
50k? Pls tell me more
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Bonapart(m): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2015
Dude you're running around and asking for honesty for 50k? Brother please!!!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by damiloladuke: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2015
lol
Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by lekjons(m): 11:18am On Aug 15, 2015
I just came in 2 check the name of the guy, and i wasn't disappointed lipsrsealed...

it's in their blood!!

Edited!!
dem wan crucify me oo, did i mention any tribe?? Okoli Chukwunon no be Yoruba name?? gringrin

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Iddiot(m): 11:18am On Aug 15, 2015
...eeyaa....but dat na small money for him...smh....these nollywood actors dae broke oogrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by misspicy(f): 11:18am On Aug 15, 2015
This not so much about the money but the idea of being honest.
If ah hear...broz talk true u don brokegrin

16 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by datafire: 11:19am On Aug 15, 2015
God's gift

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by farano(f): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2015
Hunger everywhere grin. Rich men dey cry..poor men dey cry grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by MrPresident1: 11:19am On Aug 15, 2015
Country of dishonest people.

What is so hard in just simply returning what is not yours to its owner?

Religious but wicked people.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Aitee1: 11:19am On Aug 15, 2015
Oh oh so na banker

Gosh...how I hate those set of people angry

And na Igbo man join, nigga count it as a loss grin grin

I repeat forgerrit cheesy

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by odeku457(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2015
Agreed he is not honest. But who is to be blamed.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by youngberry001(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2015
nah the man luck be that"""poverty nah stewpid tin smiley

segun take heart jhare

2 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by dapsoneh: 11:19am On Aug 15, 2015
The guy wnts it aas his own national cake as per wht Arinze collected from Goodluck during election..lol.. But on a serious note, the guy shld just return the money, what belongs to u shld be urs and whts not yours shldnt be taken. In no time, he will finish the money. We av heard of one woman who returned dollars she saw at an airport, he shld follow the same step

14 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by dayojags10(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2015
so nah 50k they make segun rant like dis?,abi I don return am ni

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by Decale: 11:20am On Aug 15, 2015
It had to be an Igbo man

20 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by RexTramadol1: 11:20am On Aug 15, 2015
And this made FP

What was eye-rinze thinking before?

That the man would return it cheesy cheesy cheesy

Over my living body #spits grin grin grin

This plot of land is very beneficial to you.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by slap1(m): 11:21am On Aug 15, 2015
How does one make these mistakes anyway?

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Mistakenly Sent 50k To Man,the Man Refuses To Return Cash by thefakestan: 11:21am On Aug 15, 2015
I don't get it , you made a mistake the guy was singing Korede's bello song now u want to stop his music?

Btw I thought before sending money online the Beneficiary's name appears?

Anyway I think it's wrong to publish his phone number and full name.

Imagine if he should also put your phone number out there.

People should be very careful!

ThefakeStan

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) / Omotola Arrives Warri For The First Time (Photos) / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.