Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation (20828 Views)

My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court / My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim / “my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by yhusiee(f): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dragonking:

Both of them needs psycological evalution because it is the woman doing the beating now? If it was the man, you ladies would have tagged him as a BEAST!!! Now nobody is calling this woman a beast. SMH for double standards
Haba, who do u wnt 2 tag d beast kwanu? D man said d woman beats him, d woman denied it sayin its d oda way round! Come 2 even tnk of it, its knd of unrealistic dt a WOMAN beats up her HUSBAND who is a MAN. Reason ds mata naa!!! Either 1 amongst d 2, or both of dem r mentally unstable.
Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by tintingz(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
I can see the hypocrisy filled in this thread.

Everyone are just bashing the man for saying his wife beat him regularly no one call the wife names.

But when reverse is the case like the man was the one beating the wife, he will be called names like he's a beast and so on.

What a life.
Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by tintingz(m): 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
yhusiee:

Haba, who do u wnt 2 tag d beast kwanu? D man said d woman beats him, d woman denied it sayin its d oda way round! Come 2 even tnk of it, its knd of unrealistic dt a WOMAN beats up her HUSBAND who is a MAN. Reason ds mata naa!!! Either 1 amongst d 2, or both of dem r mentally unstable.
He's a man doesn't mean he can't be physically abused by his Beastie wife.

Have you been reading front page lately? There are many cases of women stabbing their men to death, pouring hot water on them. etc.

Abeg we have beast among women.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by braine(m): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
yhusiee:

Who said its not possible for a wife to beat up the husband? I've seen enough of it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation by Dragonking: 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
yhusiee:

you don't kbw what is happening. there are women who beat men daily but the abused men are ashamed to speak because people will call them names and tag them as weaklings..just check from page 0 to page 2 and see people insulting the man alone. how den do u expect abused men to come out and speak?

Here on Nairaland, several ladies have even confessed to hitting their BF or husband and you are here being ignorant in what is happening presently.

As for the lady, if she claims that her husband is the one beating her then why is she refusing the divorce. she is claiming that she still loves him..smh.....women and lies, even the devil will be amazed by you ladies telling lies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Your Next Of Kin? / How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? / Ultimate Guide To 2014 (For Nigerian Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.