Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) (4825 Views)

Lady's Photo Causes Agog Online: See What This Guy Wrote On Her Wall (pic) / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) / Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by karlriz(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
A man cheated on his girl and she gave ALL his apple collection a bath. Pix below....

Isn't this alittle bit too harsh??. shocked

Share your view

Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by agarawu23(m): 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
childish

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by dharay99: 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
bad buh i myt even do worse.
Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by Emmanuel247(m): 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
Chaiii

Continiu
Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by temitemi1(m): 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
Arungun omo!!

1 Like

Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by pretydiva(f): 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
Serves him right

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by FLAWLES(f): 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ummmm?not too harsh tho
Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by karlriz(m): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
angry

Sometimes------

Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by dasensible1(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
In Shaggy's voice "vex of a woman"
Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by Kennywills7(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
Childish

Well, i think she acted childishly but d guy is lucky its not those types of girls dat pour acid on people

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
@op its no big deal wen there is money, if she likes let her set d cars on fire. i dnt have a problem with dat, al i know dat cheating with mexican girls continues.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
lol. op u stole that news from phonearena. to me its just a issue of why apple need to consider making water proof products like sony.
Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by ERCROSS(m): 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
temitemi1:
Arungun omo!!
20 destroyer.. grin
Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by ERCROSS(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
pretydiva:
Serves him right

FLAWLES:
Ummmm?not too harsh tho

Sisters... Maka why naaw..
If u can't even pity the guy who owns these expensive gadgets.. At least, u for pity the innocent gadgets na...
wink
Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
FLAWLES:
Ummmm?not too harsh tho

You need to see medical help. You look anorexic, you fake weave is in tatters and your painted eyebrow makes you like a faded geisha.

And you're delusional judging from your signature.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by akoshanti(f): 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
ibath cool

1 Like

Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by Jayjay0(m): 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
shiii...if my girl do this then am done with her sorry ass

1 Like

Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by Jayjay0(m): 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
FLAWLES:
Ummmm?not too harsh tho
really....i think your nike symbols are not the same undecided
Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by FLAWLES(f): 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You need to see medical help. You look anorexic, you fake weave is in tatters and your painted eyebrow makes you like a faded geisha.

.how i wish wat you just said freaked me >:/
Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
She is Washing the plates
Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by dareyking(m): 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

cry
TheSonOfMark:

Wa Sere jo'or...
Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by hatux: 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
What a loss for the babe, at least its not the guy's own anymore, its hers. Why throw 'em inside a bath tub full of water? Smh!
Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by Engrpj(m): 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
FLAWLES:
Ummmm?not too harsh tho

hmmm.Ladies. all d same

1 Like

Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by Engrpj(m): 11:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
pretydiva:
Serves him right

birds of the same feathers...smh

1 Like

Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by sarmiie(m): 12:21am On Apr 23, 2015
Kennywills7:
Childish

Well, i think she acted childishly but d guy is lucky its not those types of girls dat pour acid on people

u think that kin girl nor fit pour man acid if she fit get away with am??

i postulate that she isnt in my beloved country......
Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by lanicky(f): 1:36am On Apr 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

JEEZ! Dat was too harsh dude! sad
Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by Rajjah(f): 7:42am On Apr 23, 2015
She try
Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 23, 2015
call his apple devices?!? just because he cheated?! I'm not trying to justify cheating but goddamn it's just dating not even a wife for crying out loud, seriously I wonder what the dude is going to do to her though.

funny part is that some Lil girls here thinks that her act wasn't harsh or wicked or some what..... that bitcch can kill a nigga. Fellas test your girls anger management ability before walking the aisle because these bittches thinks king Kong ain't got shii on em.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by paix(m): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2015
She's not a wife material. What would've happened if she were married to him?
Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by ivyy(f): 9:18am On Apr 23, 2015
Quite foolish. Next thing you know she's on her knees begging angry
Re: Shocking: The Fury Of A Cheated Lady (photo) by pretydiva(f): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2015
Engrpj:

birds of the same feathers...smh
swerve 2 d left

(1) (2) (Reply)

Embarrassment!! Girl Strips Unclad In Public Because Of This. Take A Look / She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note / sorry have to take it down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.