Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Dear Diary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Diary (805 Views)

Dear Diary With Tessy Nkennor: Ladies, You Are The Reason Why He Demand For Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Diary by idihcoben: 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
A column where very private matters of the heart are discussed, sincere [if you believe that] solutions proffered, and participants encouraged to change for the better. Share your personal experiences here and watch the superb and hilarious pieces of advice we give.
Re: Dear Diary by idihcoben: 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
Dear Diary,
I am a woman of 37 and I have been living with a man for 10 years and I have had three children for him. But he has not asked me to marry him. What baffles me is that he says he loves me, and each time I broach the question of marriage, he somehow changes the subject. What should I do?

Dear Live-in-lover,
I think you are expecting too much from this man.You expect him to propose after only 10 years with you? Nah, you should actually wait until you have spent at least 25 years and have three more babies for him.
Re: Dear Diary by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
Madness - Creating a thread, asking yourself a question, and then replying your self.

Get well soon bro.
Re: Dear Diary by Twaci(f): 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
Dear Diary,
I think i like a famous Nlander. How do I tell him?
Re: Dear Diary by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
abeg who wan win today's match?
Re: Dear Diary by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Twaci:
Dear Diary,
I think i like a famous Nlander. How do I tell him?
girl u are beautiful o, abi u b mami water?
Re: Dear Diary by idihcoben: 10:18am On Jun 22, 2015
MR & MRS FOOD QUIZ [2]

1. For the man:
You’ve always wanted a wife who can cook, but you ended up with one who cannot. She serves you food she buys from eateries, but you think it is avoidable waste of resources, and need to put a stop to that. What would you do?
a) Broach the issue with her and tell her how you feel.
b) Send her back home to her momma to learn cooking lessons.
c) Live with it and hope she would change.
d) Buy her cookery books and hope that will help her improve.
For more quizzes, visit www.penchant.com.ng
Re: Dear Diary by idihcoben: 11:28am On Jun 24, 2015
For the man:
For the third time in a week, you have had to eat dinner outside because of official engagements. But missus, like most wives, does not like her man to have eaten before coming home. So you arrive home this evening starving. But there is no dinner for you. What would you do?

a) Quietly sneak into bed to avoid a quarrel.
b) Humbly ask her to prepare a meal for you.
c) Pretend you didn’t notice and tell her how your day has been.
d) Go out and grab a meal.

continue on www.penchant.com.ng
Re: Dear Diary by idihcoben: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
What if you discover your husband is an armed robber? continue on www.penchant.come.ng

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That The Wrong Person Always Loves Us Right? / do you believe in zodiac signs? / Please I Need Your Reactions. Can You Still Accept The Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.