Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Why Did She React Like Dis To Me!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did She React Like Dis To Me!!! (874 Views)

A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. / ***just Curious *** Ladies do u like dis / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did She React Like Dis To Me!!! by harden(m): 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
there is dis girl ooo
she's ma friend,so dey traveled for elction tp dere place,we have been communicating with each other very well.
so dey jst came bck 4 days ago nd i saw her today as i was going somewhere
and i was shocked to see her bcus i have already told her dat i will come to dere place when i have time .
bt she didnt seem dat happy to see me nd d tin pain me ehh
so wat do u ppl tink i did plz dat ut happened like dis
Re: Why Did She React Like Dis To Me!!! by Badgers14: 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
why dont you ask her why she reacted like that undecided sometimes we might overeact or overthink stuffs. she might be having a bad day or upset you didnt call her to check on her or may be ....., you just gotta ask my broda. in every relationship, " communication is the key" . Good luck man.

1 Like

Re: Why Did She React Like Dis To Me!!! by Babprosper20(m): 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ask ha jooor, we dey ha mind??
Re: Why Did She React Like Dis To Me!!! by bombella: 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
Fellow nairalanders pls help me. I'm a student of microbiology in Delta State university. I'm from a humble home as my parents labor hard to pay my tuition. I have given my all to ensure that I study and have no reason to fail any course. This lecturer named A.A Anigboro BSc, MSC (Benin), an Urhobo man married with kids. He lives at Okhogoro in Abraka. Lecturer 11 (biochemical toxicology/molecular biology). This man has been failing me just to sleep with me. He has failed so many girls just cos of sex. No one is doing anything about it. He calls you with a private number and asks you to come to his house to sex him. We also have conscience and dignity for our bodies. I have younger ones and my parents aren't getting younger. They can't afford paying school fees for me every year. I'm lamenting for myself and the many girls who have to suffer years just because of the illicit pleasure of a adulterous married man. Whoever can get the attention of any authority should please help us female students in microbiology department in Delsu. It is so unfair. I can't be sleeping with lecturers when am studying and paying my fees for them to lecture me. Pls help somebody!!!
Re: Why Did She React Like Dis To Me!!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
Abeg who go watch madrid match?
This op must be an escapee from yabaleft
una nr c wetin neymar do yestaday?
Re: Why Did She React Like Dis To Me!!! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
world best 4 messi
2day madrid dn die
bombella:
Fellow nairalanders pls help me. I'm a student of microbiology in Delta State university. I'm from a humble home as my parents labor hard to pay my tuition. I have given my all to ensure that I study and have no reason to fail any course. This lecturer named A.A Anigboro BSc, MSC (Benin), an Urhobo man married with kids. He lives at Okhogoro in Abraka. Lecturer 11 (biochemical toxicology/molecular biology). This man has been failing me just to sleep with me. He has failed so many girls just cos of sex. No one is doing anything about it. He calls you with a private number and asks you to come to his house to sex him. We also have conscience and dignity for our bodies. I have younger ones and my parents aren't getting younger. They can't afford paying school fees for me every year. I'm lamenting for myself and the many girls who have to suffer years just because of the illicit pleasure of a adulterous married man. Whoever can get the attention of any authority should please help us female students in microbiology department in Delsu. It is so unfair. I can't be sleeping with lecturers when am studying and paying my fees for them to lecture me. Pls help somebody!!!
Why not open a thread about it and hopefully the mods will get it to frontpage to get your required attention
Re: Why Did She React Like Dis To Me!!! by harden(m): 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
i will ask her den bt d tin suprise me oooo
she trevel since december ooo 4 chrismass so bcus of dis election stuff dem com stay till dis month will do as u pll have said
Re: Why Did She React Like Dis To Me!!! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
up barca 4 life
Re: Why Did She React Like Dis To Me!!! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
I still believe porto sold that match yesterday.
Re: Why Did She React Like Dis To Me!!! by Ephemmm: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
I hope this is not an escapee from Yaba?
Re: Why Did She React Like Dis To Me!!! by harden(m): 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
na wa ooo dey talk of match hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? / 11 Illusions Christan Folks Have About Marriage: MUST READ / Can You Answer This Tricky Question??? Guyz Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.