Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. (121138 Views)

Ijaw Dialects And Where They Are Spoken / Detailed List Of Hausa Dialects And Places Spoken. / A List Of All Edo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by VickyRotex(f): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hiya!!!

I've been mentioned on several Igbo thread.

Just for clarification, I'm not Igbo.

But I'm willing to learn tho smiley

Nice thread Btw...
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by emmysoftyou: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I dnt need you to tell me what my ancestors passed down my lineage.

Theres absolutely no Igbophobia anywhere.

All we want is fot the Igbos to learn to respect the collective will of a people and the constitution of Nigeria which recognises same.

It is really disheartening to see Igbos so willfully turn truth on its head and deceive Nigerians with such falsehood as Ikwerres being Igbos.

It is a unacceptable and is clearly a total show of shame.
But majority of ikwerres believe they re igbos.What have you done to educate them being on separate ethnic group from igbos?

What have yu done to stoped them frm answering the names of ndigbos?

Sometime,i just felt some of you guys are bunch of confused being with your historical evidence and consanguineous authenticity...
Allow we the igbos to tell you your history rather than being self deluded on the topic of what your father said to you,"i am not igbo".
It s well..Go well..But l know yu can never ever change what is there already..

Igbo pple were/lived in ikwerre b4 the arrival of benin pple?
Canaan and hittite occupied the land b4 the arrival of israel.
Awori and egun occupied the land of lagos b4 the arrival of yorubas.
Gbagi occupied the land of abuja b4 the arrival of hausas.
Igbos occupied agbor and ukwuani b4 the arrival of benin..

Anyway i dont blamed you,your problems is like the problem in southafrica=xenophobia..
Dont be igbophobia biko,we re one.The blood of igbo spirit is in yu..
Take it or leave it.
We dont care if the whole tribes in nigeria cast their hatred on us.?The most important thing is that we re progressive ethnic group..
Yes we are cool
Just like the way the israelites are hated in the middle east but they re still progressing.cool

it s well with us,if yu like get angry over it,i dont care cos life na gaga cheesy

5 Likes

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by ideykwum: 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Living in a Fool's Paradise is the prerogative of any nonentity, but when you come out in public to spew garbage, someone has to cure your insanity! I won't reply your weird position...I don't want to derail this well-thought out thread!

donshaddow:

The Itsekiris who are my neighbor do understand Yoruba and does that make them Yorubas?

Are you learned at all?

We share boundaries with the Isokos, Urhobos, Itshekiris, and the Aniocha people.

Do you know how many tribes you will jump before you get to asaba who share boundary with the Igbos.

Guess you are the fool here.

In the old Nigerian map, where was Bendel located? Guess you don't know that as well.

It was located under Western Nigeria.

Go read your history book (that's if you do have one).

I'm not Igbo, but my language is Igboid.

Go get the meaning of igbo and igboid.
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by donshaddow(m): 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
ideykwum:
You are amazingly dense!! I'm from Okrika, and would have proudly told you I'm Igbo if I was...not like some slowpokes on the Internet! I have made it my mission to unravel nonentities like you who use the Internet as a medium to spread hate and lies to justify political positions!

That's why I'm not surprised you didn't get my sarcasm about your being Yoruba...you're an empty vessel and an identity thief! A remarkable and bottom-of-the-barrel Liar!!

How old are you?

May thunder and ogun strike that you hand wey u dey take type this shit.

Igbo is a tribe and a language likewise Ukwuani.

Don't quote me again.
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by ideykwum: 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lol! Really? You had to stoop so low to quote empty gods? Really? LWKMD!! Look, may whatever you wish me consume you! And guess what? You're judgment won't pass a week! Crazy goat!! Juvenile masquerade!

donshaddow:

How old are you?

Don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by bigfrancis21: 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mrval20:
Umu Nsukka Asadu, unu eme aga?

A du m oyi keteke. Eshi du m oyi tetete. I jeko wee? cool

1 Like

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by Joe82834(m): 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
HopeAtHand:
The op of this thread has maliciously included Ikwerre amongst the various Igbo clans.

The constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria recognises the Igbo and Ikwerre as two separate tribes..Nigerians can always refer to the constitution whenever that need arises.

We are not surprised at the Igbos and their tendencies because other Nigerians can prove that are always a provocative tribe and have the nature of attaching themselves to other people either by hook or crook.

tonychristopher, Pazienza, emmysoftyou, babyosisi, freeglobe, Abagworo and other NL igbos should do well to inform the op.
U may have a point but have u ever asked when the Nigerian constitution was made.before the constitution took effect,we already had ppl living in various part of the country. So even if u re ryt,it is wrong to refer sm1 to a constitution that isn't up to a quarter as old as the ppl to know their history
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by donshaddow(m): 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
ideykwum:
Lol! Really? You had to stoop so low to quote empty gods? Really? LWKMD!! Look, may whatever you wish me consume you! And guess what? You're judgment won't pass a week! Crazy goat!! Juvenile masquerade!

Since I asked you not to quote me again and you did.

Okay!!!! You win.

I'm an IGBO!!!
Satisfied
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
ideykwum:
Sorry, I mixed up the names! Please read her work well, as well as that of Margaret M. Greene! You'd find what I'm saying! I read this books last in 1990 as a young kid, and I'm sure of what I'm saying because of how surprised I was then!

Margaret N. Greene was the woman who wrote about Agbaja in Imo State, isn't she? A book called 'Ibo Village Affairs' or something like that....dont quite remember the title. I do not think she wrote anything about Ohafia.

In any case, having been exposed to the Ohafia dialect, and other dialects more difficult for my ears than Ohafia, I'm finding it hard to believe that either of these two quite competent scholars would have described it as the most diverged variant of Igbo.

I don't currently have access to Isichei's 'History of the Igbo People'. When next I come across it, I'll be sure to check out your claim.
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by ideykwum: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
Great! How does the truth feel? It's a great feeling bro...Let out the stress!

donshaddow:

Since I asked you not to quote me again and you did.

Okay!!!! You win.

I'm an IGBO!!!
Satisfied

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by lazsnaira(m): 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
OneNaira6:

I was going to avoid the Ikwerre topic until I saw this wannabe post.

Abeg, just want to warn una. This is nothing but a Yoruba guy third multiple ID.

How do I know? When he first opened this ID, I asked him one simple question which a real Ikwerre would have known. It took this nigg@ nearly 30 mins to locate the answer and even then the answer he gave was wrong. I gave him another chance and he still failed the answer again and resulted to asking me to give him the correct answer grin grin grin grin grin grin
Here's the link and see what transpired b/w me and this wannabe
https://www.nairaland.com/1578450/not-biafrans-gov-amaechis-insults/25

Believe this guy at your own peril. I already know some SE Igbo will but know that when others suspected who this ID belongs, this Ikwerreboy account went comatose since 2014. Only to surface recently to start another Ikwerre vs. Igbo thread. Pathetically for him, that one was equally ignored. I guess he decided to seek attention on this one. So I am going to tell una, Ignore the ediot and like earlier, he'll rest this ID and go back to his original one or seek another way for attention. Who knows, you can never predict that pathetic, disgraceful tribe.

Yorubas, *spits*
I'd rather come as a dog than come as a yoruba.
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by donshaddow(m): 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
ideykwum:
Great! How does the truth feel? It's a great feeling bro...Let out the stress!

Yeah, let's let out the stress.

Proudly Nigerian though.

1 Like

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by ChinenyeN(m): 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
I don't even know how to begin with this topic. Where are the sensible posters, capable of having an honest and earnest discussion?

If posters on here were to be honest with themselves (Ikwerre included), then this topic would turn out to be less complicated than some are currently making it out to be.

It's a shame we have to keep having this sort of degenerative, how-to-define-'Igbo' discussions, especially since the answer has long since been established.

1 Like

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by ideykwum: 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
Trust me! The Ohafia culture and dialect are quite distinct! My grand mom is from there, and I know! I also know that some Ohafia people speak the diluted version with most people; the main version is very different!
Looking forward to reading that book again...I hope you find it! Regards

Radoillo:

Margaret N. Greene was the woman who wrote about Agbaja in Imo State, isn't she? A book called 'Ibo Village Affairs' or something like that....dont quite remember the title. I do not think she wrote anything about Ohafia.

In any case, having been exposed to the Ohafia dialect, and other dialects more difficult for my ears than Ohafia, I'm finding it hard to believe that either of these two quite competent scholars would have described it as the most diverged variant of Igbo.

I don't currently have access to Isichei's 'History of the Igbo People'. When next I come across it, I'll be sure to check out your claim.
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by Macelliot(m): 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
ican2020:

Ika is not Igbo and you dear not call an Ika man Igbo man or you get hot s.

Our kingship is by hereditary but that of the Igbo is not.

We are totally different, do you research b4 posting

If I should ask, did you grew up in your hometown?
I know many people from Ika who claims they are proudly Igbos...
I did a thorough research in collating this dialects...
With all my research, Ika is 99% Igbo...
I can show your links where Ika indigenes are proud to be called Igbos....
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by stynhaq(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
Macelliot:
Arochukwu is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Abia state.

Ngwa is an Igbo group, constitute the largest and most populous sub-ethnicity, in southeastern Nigeria. They are found in Abia State.

Nsukka is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Nsukka, Enugu State.

Enuani is an Igbo dialect spoken in Nigeria by the Igbo people of Delta State, Onitsha, Obosi and Ogbaru in Anambra State and Ndoni in Rivers State.

Ukwuani (Anioma) is an Igboid Language. They are found majorly in the Northern part of Delta State and in some parts of Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni local government area of Rivers State, Nigeria. Ukwuani is the second largest ethnic nationality in Delta state after the Urhobo people. It is also the largest in Delta North region which is referred to as the Anioma...

Ozara is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Nkanu west in Enugu state...

Ogba (also Oba) is an Igbo dialect of the Ogba people of Rivers State, Nigeria.
Umuezeohaka is an Igbo dialect/group of people in Ado, Oju, Obi and Okpoku LGAs of Benue state.
Ekpeye is an Igboid language of Rivers State, Nigeria.
Mgbo , Mgbolizhia, is an Igbo dialect spoken in Ebonyi state in Nigeria.

Ikwerre, is an Igboid language spoken primarily by the Ikwerre people who inhabit Rivers State, Nigeria.

Ezaa is an Igbo language spoken in Ebonyi state in Nigeria. It forms a dialect cluster with closely related Izii, Ikwo , and Mgbo , though they are only marginally mutually intelligible.

Ikwo is an Igbo language spoken in Ebonyi state in Nigeria.
Ohuhu is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Umuahia, Abia state...

Owerre is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Owerri, Imo state...
Agbor is an Igboid dialect with bini influence spoken by the people of Ika south, Delta state..
Ibeku is an Igbo dialect spoken by some people of Owerri and Umuahia in Imo and Abia respectively....
Isuama is an Igbo dialect spoken in by the emacipated slaves from Igbo Origin in Sierra Leone...
Afikpo is an Igbo dialect spoken by some group of people in Ebonyi state...
Ohafia is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Bende in Abia State...
Enugu-Ezike is an Igbo dialect spoken by the Enugu-Ezike people of Enugu state..
Izugbe is an Igbo dialect spoken generally by all Igbo groups..
Idemili is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Idemili North and south in Anambra state...
Mbaise is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Mbaise in Imo state...

Very Myopic. Count out Delta from your rubbish Igbo ideology. Ukwuani is an Independent Language Spoken by the Ndokwas so is Ika and Aniocha. There is no correlation.
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by somegirl1: 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
donshaddow:

How old are you?

Don't quote me again.

This is not necessarily correct. There are several tribes within the group referred to as Igbo.
There was no Igbo ethnic group, as we know it, before the Europeans came.
I'm sure you guys know this but choose to state otherwise as it suits you.
BTW Ukwuanis seeing themselves as non-Igbo is news to me. An Ukwuani suitor of mine claimed he was Igbo. Perhaps that was just a ploy.

1 Like

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by lazsnaira(m): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
donshaddow:

The Itsekiris who are my neighbor do understand Yoruba and does that make them Yorubas?

Are you learned at all?

We share boundaries with the Isokos, Urhobos, Itshekiris, and the Aniocha people.

Do you know how many tribes you will jump before you get to asaba who share boundary with the Igbos.

Guess you are the fool here.

In the old Nigerian map, where was Bendel located? Guess you don't know that as well.

It was located under Western Nigeria.

Go read your history book (that's if you do have one).

I'm not Igbo, but my language is Igboid.

Go get the meaning of igbo and igboid.

Yorubas *spits*
I'd rather come as a dog than yoruba.
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by lazsnaira(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
emmysoftyou:
But majority of ikwerres believe they re igbos.What have you done to educate them being on separate ethnic group from igbos?

What have yu done to stoped them frm answering the names of ndigbos?

Sometime,i just felt some of you guys are bunch of confused being with your historical evidence and consanguineous authenticity...
Allow we the igbos to tell you your history rather than being self deluded on the topic of what your father said to you,"i am not igbo".
It s well..Go well..But l know yu can never ever change what is there already..

Igbo pple were/lived in ikwerre b4 the arrival of benin pple?
Canaan and hittite occupied the land b4 the arrival of israel.
Awori and egun occupied the land of lagos b4 the arrival of yorubas.
Gbagi occupied the land of abuja b4 the arrival of hausas.
Igbos occupied agbor and ukwuani b4 the arrival of benin..

Anyway i dont blamed you,your problems is like the problem in southafrica=xenophobia..
Dont be igbophobia biko,we re one.The blood of igbo spirit is in yu..
Take it or leave it.
We dont care if the whole tribes in nigeria cast their hatred on us.?The most important thing is that we re progressive ethnic group..
Yes we are cool
Just like the way the israelites are hated in the middle east but they re still progressing.cool

it s well with us,if yu like get angry over it,i dont care cos life na gaga cheesy

Why you dey stress yourself. These people you're arguing with are yorubas.

Yoruba *spits* I'd rather come as a dog than be yoruba
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by stynhaq(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
Macelliot:

If I should ask, did you grew up in your hometown?
I know many people from Ika who claims they are proudly Igbos...
I did a thorough research in collating this dialects...
With all my research, Ika is 99% Igbo...
I can show your links where Ika indigenes are proud to be called Igbos....

Mr Man you are talking pure and undiluted rubbish. The Ika's which I am proudly one, have no affiliation with the Ibos. Matter of Fact, our mom's hardly approve of marriages to you people.

We have an independent king, HRH Benjamin Kiagborekuzi (Agbor) and HRH Efeizomor for the Owa Kingdom.

I am well versed in my culture and I can tell you our only external affiliation is with the Oba of Benin, Omo n'Oba N'Edo, Oba Erediawa.

So all you are saying is fallacy.

1 Like

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by Macelliot(m): 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
donshaddow:

where are you from?
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by xmich(m): 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
OneNaira6:
So OP you disregarded the best Igbo group, ANIOCHA?
You added Ukwuani but no Aniocha? You added Ika but no Aniocha? You added Ikwerre but no Aniocha?

Okay kwa
On Behalf of the Op,
Am sorry its a mistake grin
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by lazsnaira(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
somegirl1:

This is not necessarily correct. There are several tribes within the group referred to as Igbo.
BTW Ukwuanis seeing themselves as non-Igbo is news to me. An Ukwuani suitor of mine claimed he was Igbo. Perhaps that was just a ploy.
Lol
Lol
Those fools you're arguing with are yorubas please don't bother yourself.

1 Like

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by shaboti: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
bigfrancis21:

A du m oyi keteke. Eshi du m oyi tetete. I jeko wee? cool
hian! Biko is there an igbo dialect u cannot speak? Nawa o. Anyway I admire your devotion to igbo-related stuff.

1 Like

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by Malawian(m): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
most of these IKA people are just fooling.

my school friend from igbanke was who even made me aware of igbos in edo state.

my first time in agbor, although i did not first realize they were speaking igbo cos it was sounding one kind, but when it caught me attention, i discovered i could understand them even if they somehow interchange A for E.

when i got to onitsha, there was and IKA half hour on ABS or so, i decided to watch the program, even the setting had everything igbo writting all over it. and i could also understand them and follow the program.

we know there are benin migrants amongst them who are the internet rats making all the noise.

2 Likes

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by donshaddow(m): 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
somegirl1:

Its not a ploy.

All I'm trying to say, we have a tribe, an ethnic group call Ukwauni...

The language is 90% related to igbo, but we share same culture as the Itsekiris, Urhobos and the Isokos.

We are a minority group in Nigeria, but a majority in Delta state because lots of people (about 7million) speak the language.

So please, we prefer to be called what we are.

"The
one spoken by the majority of the people
which is regarded the standard dialect is the
Utagba dialect. It is easily understood by the
speaker of the other dialects and it is the
dialect that is used for Ukwuani language
studies. Ukwuani language is also included in
the list of 27 Nigerian languages approved by
the Federal Government for the purpose of
"mother tongue education". The Ukwuani
culture is related to several culture in the
Niger-delta but have more social and cultural
affinities to the Igbo speaking people of
Nigeria".
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by Malawian(m): 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
yes, my ban is over. i can comment. grin grin
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by nkemdi89(f): 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Am proudly ukwuani and am proud of my people. Ndokwa is one, that's why I will never forget musicians like smart williams,agu risky and ibulu and bright iwuogbue also I always pray the crises between ogume and emu should come to an end. Have never attended nkwatta festival and I wish to. Also I wish to have more ukwuani friends in my current state of residence cos I don't hv any. My children must learn d language cos am not fluent at all.
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by lazsnaira(m): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
stynhaq:

Mr Man you are talking pure and undiluted rubbish. The Ika's which I am proudly one, have no affiliation with the Ibos. Matter of Fact, our mom's hardly approve of marriages to you people.

We have an independent king, HRH Benjamin Kiagborekuzi (Agbor) and HRH Efeizomor for the Owa Kingdom.

I am well versed in my culture and I can tell you our only external affiliation is with the Oba of Benin, Omo n'Oba N'Edo, Oba Erediawa.

So all you are saying is fallacy.

And if you're not an Ika as you claim May your days be doomed.
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by stynhaq(m): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Radoillo:

'Igboid' as it is currently used in academic circles cover the following 'languages':

1.) Igbo Proper (an all-encompassing name for all the lects spoken in the South-East, except for the Ezza-Izi-Ikwo-Mgbo cluster)

2. Ezza-Izi-Ikwo-Mgbo

3. Ika

4. Ukwuani-Aboh-Ndoni

5. Ogba

6. Enuani

7. Etche

8. Ikwerre

9. Ekpeye (the most distinct of them all).

Every academic source there is will tell you the same thing.

Remove Ika from your List. We are Deltans and Independent of your opinions. Infact as the Yorubas and others, we don't like you.
Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by bigfrancis21: 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
BabaO2:

No, they can't counter, only to display their inferiority complex, reason why they can't have complete holy bible in ibo language. It is good to lead and others follow.

My mom used to have an Igbo bible (Akwukwo nso), same for my grandmother too. What are you talking about?

It is even online as you can read it here: https://www.bible.com/en-GB/bible/77/gen.1.igbob

Download: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCoQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgospelgo.com%2Fq%2FIgbo%2520Bible%2520-%2520New%2520Testament.pdf&ei=6D05Vci9L6TdsASo1YCwAw&usg=AFQjCNG5eXVTW4hBhjxyGc6GW8vLglYEBw&sig2=FRoWNPxQSDi_q-jj6o_Psg&bvm=bv.91427555,d.cWc

If you are ignorant about something, educate yourself first before you open your mouth to expose your ignorance.

Excerpt from the book of Genesis in Onitsha dialect during the early days of Christianity before Igbo Izugbe (Central Igbo) was introduced.

2 Likes

Re: A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. by donshaddow(m): 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
Macelliot:

where are you from?

I'm from Amai....Undiluted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply)

Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady / Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event / Oruko Amutorunwa (generic Names In Yoruba Culture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.