Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex (10814 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) / "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) / My Lecturer's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
coollabman:

"My own sef too much"? Nigga shut the fvck up if u ain't got nothing interesting to say
if u had anything interesting at all u cud of aired it all on this forum instead of seeking a pm. U r nothing but a dead beaver.
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by ZACHIE: 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
coollabman:
@bombella I'm inclined to be skeptical about your accusations. I read microbiology in delsu and I know how strict Mr. Anigboro is and how many students in mcb get carry overs in the courses he takes. Send me a pm. You're not telling us the full story here. I can help with my contacts in delsu.

Pls lalasticlala on no account should this thread reach front page. Its an unfounded allegation that needs to be verified by credible sources.

This platform is what some people ever have to address injustice in their lives. It must never be abused.

Once the credibility of NL withers away because of unsubstantiated claims,iit becomes yet another soft sell medium. A get-even vendetta vending machine.

The day NL assumes that tag,kiss it good night.

Please,no FP for this unverified claim.
Let's prod some further .

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by majalisa(m): 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
coollabman:

"My own sef too much"? Nigga shut the fvck up if u ain't got nothing interesting to say
no u sharrap,for all we dont know ur desperation for a PM can scare op into thinking u are the randy lecturer.this a faceless forum and not even seun should be accepted on face value.

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
majalisa:
no u sharrap,for all we dont know ur desperation for a PM can scare op into thinking u are the randy lecturer.this a faceless forum and not even seun should be accepted on face value.

Desperation for pm ke? This your silly line of thinking is appalling. The op was my junior in the school I attended. We might know each other. I wanted her to contact me so that I can help her nail him if he is guilty (which is most unlikely). You are here spewing putrid stuff online. Mtschew!
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
ZACHIE:

This platform is what some people ever have to address injustice in their lives. It must never be abused.

Once the credibility of NL withers away because of unsubstantiated claims,iit becomes yet another soft sell medium. A get-even vendetta vending machine.

Thank you. This is someone that is thinking not some mofos that quoted me earlier
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Zerop: 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
If you're a virgin, hold on, you'll graduate on day. Report him formally. If you're not, and there's one small boy shining you, why not give him too. He offers more value than that boy. Alternatively, quit school!
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
jascon1:
if u had anything interesting at all u cud of aired it all on this forum instead of seeking a pm. U r nothing but a dead beaver.

F00l! Do you want me to post the personal details of credible lecturers both in microbiology department and school disciplinary committee that can handle this matter online? Dey der dey spew trash, mumu!
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
coollabman:

Desperation for pm ke? This your silly line of thinking is appalling. The op was my junior in the school I attended. We might know each other. I wanted her to contact me so that I can help her nail him if he is guilty (which is most unlikely). You are here spewing putrid stuff online. Mtschew!
shut up my friend. Which op is Ur junior in school. Na u first go school? If u have any information type it here. The information is not only for the benefit of the op but also for ppl who may in the future find themselves in similar situation. Are u sure u r educated at all? U talk as if u never attended a university. Don't u no how lecturers harass girls in school? U talk so much in defense of the lecturer as if to say Na Ur papa. If u don't commit same evil u won't want to cover it up this way. For crying out loud things happen in our schools. Abeg get out! Talking as if u know the lecturer reach house. Even if he was Ur lecturer, do u know the evil he commits in his house? Abi Na because girls no day talk for the country? U r a devilish person
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
Zerop:

If you're a virgin, hold on, you'll graduate on day. Report him formally. If you're not, and there's one small boy shining you, why not give him too. He offers more value than that boy. Alternatively, quit school!
u r so wrong. So damn wrong my dear. So so wrong yo make that statement. I for one no adultery is wrong. Her school fees pay that bastard lecturer. As an ex lecturer I must tell u that the pressure is hi tho, but if u r not disciplined as a lecturer u cannot impact discipline. U r so so wrong
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by majalisa(m): 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
coollabman:

from all indications ur junior does not not want ur help otherwise she would have send u a pm even before u begged...PM abi pussee manager

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
jascon1:
shut up my friend. Which op is Ur junior in school. Na u first go school? If u have any information type it here. The information is not only for the benefit of the op but also for ppl who may in the future find themselves in similar situation. Are u sure u r educated at all? U talk as if u never attended a university. Don't u no how lecturers harass girls in school? U talk so much in defense of the lecturer as if to say Na Ur papa. If u don't commit same evil u won't want to cover it up this way. For crying out loud things happen in our schools. Abeg get out! Talking as if u know the lecturer reach house. Even if he was Ur lecturer, do u know the evil he commits in his house? Abi Na because girls no day talk for the country? U r a devilish person

grin grin grin as I read the nonsense wey you type I just burst laugh for here. Complete jargon. Abeg go sleep
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
majalisa:
from all indications ur junior does not not want ur help otherwise she would have send u a pm even before u begged...PM abi pussee manager

I wonder where you dey get this nonsense wey you dey type for here. Swerve go wan corner jor
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
coollabman:

F00l! Do you want me to post the personal details of credible lecturers both in microbiology department and school disciplinary committee that can handle this matter online? Dey der dey spew trash, mumu!
you cud die tonight (tho god forbid) and all that information which could have been beneficial to many would be lost. It is not a secret whatever u would have told that op. But to begin with u initially discredited the post. So, Ur intention of helping isn't genuine. U fought to ensure the thread never made the headlines. U r a corper by the look of things.
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
coollabman:

I wonder where you dey get this nonsense wey you dey type for here. Swerve go wan corner jor
moomoo shut up! I for don beat u well well if to say no be online we day
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
coollabman:

grin grin grin as I read the nonsense wey you type I just burst laugh for here. Complete jargon. Abeg go sleep
open Ur dirty teeth day laff. Poor beggar corper. Na suffer go keel u
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by majalisa(m): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
coollabman:

guy relax..no fall my hand,the babe no need ur private kind of help even after u don beg.is that too difficult 4 u to grasp?
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
majalisa:
my brother abeg help me tell am o. See who won help person self. Na corper way suffer won kind o. When Ur shoe begin chop for corner u go know wetin help be
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by majalisa(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
jascon1:
ahn ahn..e never reach lyk that naa
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
coollabman:

dirty boy u no get any details. U r a very poor man. U no no anybody. U r a nobody even in Ur family
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by majalisa(m): 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
jascon1:
my brother abeg help me tell am o. See who won help person self. Na corper way suffer won kind o. When Ur shoe begin chop for corner u go know wetin help be
my guy don understand now.biko free am
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
ZACHIE:

I've been on nairaland for so long to advise u. Nothing here is true, that's y it is a forum. If what we post on here r facts there would be no need for Ur opinions. But issues that deserve attention are rather thrown under the carpet while Tonto dike n Omotola pictures get most attentions. The issue of girls being harassed by lecturers is established as a norm in our schools. Encourage girls to speak out n don't shun Dem. Even if she's not right but there r fragments of truth in it. Is left to the authority to investigate.
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
jascon1:
moomoo shut up! I for don beat u well well if to say no be online we day

Wetin dey pain you sef? This thread seems to be an avenue to express your inner frustrations. You even follow me sef. guy if you no get common sense to know say every story get two sides den too bad. In this particular case, person (me) wey know the reputation of the accused wan meet with the accuser(s) to know wetin really go on, u dey here dey para like mad dog wey get rabies. Abeg park well.
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
coollabman:

Wetin dey pain you sef? This thread seems to be an avenue to express your inner frustrations. You even follow me sef. guy if you no get common sense to know say every story get two sides den too bad. In this particular case, person (me) wey know the reputation of the accused wan meet with the accuser(s) to know wetin really go on, u dey here dey para like mad dog wey get rabies. Abeg park well.
I won pursue u enter Ur grave. Ur time for this life don finish. Idiot u don turn judge way day settle accused n accuser. U die well for my hand.
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
coollabman:

e be like say u just learn new word 'swerve' grin. Leave the guy make him word u. Cos u deserve many curse. U r so senseless to stand up for a man u don even know his address. Very stupid.
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
jascon1:

grin grin grin grin your foolishness no get rival
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
coollabman:

grin grin grin grin your foolishness no get rival
if u no die this night, I no go go work. Thank God say Na ur time don day expire so. I still day daytime u Na night don blind u so. I go make sure say I frustrate u for this nairaland. Rotten pig
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
jascon1:
dirty boy u no get any details. U r a very poor man. U no no anybody. U r a nobody even in Ur family

grin grin grin grin truly your foolishness is unrivalled anywhere in this world. Did you consider the possibility that it might be a lie. There are lecturers in her department that can help. She cannot approach them because her way no pure. You dey here dey para like mad dog wey dem castrate
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
coollabman:

Ur suffer just start o. By the time u trek the whole ekiti state n Ur shoe chop finish u go no say I no be Ur mate. I will employ u as my gateman eventually. Make we day c
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
bruno419:
even for my nxt world i must come from mbaise

No other place
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
jascon1:
I won pursue u enter Ur grave. Ur time for this life don finish. Idiot u don turn judge way day settle accused n accuser. U die well for my hand.

Who talk say I wan settle the accuser and the accused? Where you get that one from? You be real mad man
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
jascon1:
Ur suffer just start o. By the time u trek the whole ekiti state n Ur shoe chop finish u go no say I no be Ur mate. I will employ u as my gateman eventually. Make we day c

grin grin grin grin mad man
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
jascon1:
if u no die this night, I no go go work. Thank God say Na ur time don day expire so. I still day daytime u Na night don blind u so. I go make sure say I frustrate u for this nairaland. Rotten pig

Mad buffoon! grin grin grin grin I wan see wetin go happen. You just dey display you craze here. Too bad your family no know say you don dey craze

Osun Distributes Computer Tablets Of Knowledge For Test-running / Federal University Oye Ekiti 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Can I Gain A Law Admission With This Waec Result ( Picture )

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63