Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex (10813 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) / "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) / My Lecturer's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
coollabman:

grin grin grin grin truly your foolishness is unrivalled anywhere in this world. Did you consider the possibility that it might be a lie. There are lecturers in her department that can help. She cannot approach them because her way no pure. You dey here dey para like mad dog wey dem castrate
u bastard son listen to me, weda Na true or not, before a girl go come out come talk like that u suppose sense say someone has been victimized. Of cos am I don c this scenario many times for school so is not news. U sud encourage girls to speak out. I have a daughter as I can't imagine a man my age forcing her against her wish just because of grades. I pay huge for her education. If u don't condone evil u sud be able to condemn the act regardless of whose name has been Mentioned. The Anigboro man is a demon. I'm calling my peeps down there to find out about this man. And I want to know Ur relationship with this evil man. N the reason y u must defend him. That he was Ur lecturer doesn't men u know his evil ways. I'll deal with u this village fowl.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
jascon1:
e be like say u just learn new word 'swerve' grin. Leave the guy make him word u. Cos u deserve many curse. U r so senseless to stand up for a man u don even know his address. Very stupid.

you're the one who is so stupid/senseless for defending a story you cannot verify and yet you wanna drag someone's name through the mud online. You just a big pathetic f00l.
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
coollabman:

Mad buffoon! grin grin grin grin I wan see wetin go happen. You just dey display you craze here. Too bad your family no know say you don dey craze
ekiti chicken. U day go class tomorrow oh. Teacher Na so u day useless those small girls for Ur class. No wonder. Now I c reasons y u defend the adulterous lecturer anigboro. Ashewo teacher
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
coollabman:

Who talk say I wan settle the accuser and the accused? Where you get that one from? You be real mad man
this is a forum, if u can the op post it here so that in future ppl won't have to ask. U think the op is like Ur innocent pupils that u take to the back of the school compound. Thats the same act of the lecturers, see me after class...send me a private message. U r the son of that A.A Anigboro. Molesting students who came to study
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
coollabman:

you're the one who is so stupid/senseless for defending a story you cannot verify and yet you wanna drag someone's name through the mud online. You just a big pathetic f00l.
u r a diabolic creature Mr. Pervert. Let the girls express themselves. Weda true or untrue everyone is entitled to freedom of speech. U r no one to dictate who talks n what they say. Now u have scared the girl aware. Weda Na suicide she don go commit or she is going to give in. Let someone talk before u discredit their information. Now u were seeking a private encounter with a liar. Aren't u senseless? If u think she's labelling then dispel it at once. Now u wanna pretend u can help n then lure her into Ur dirty old mattress. She is saying that the Anigboro himself recently faced a panel on this same evil n yet u didn't bother to call Ur accused to inquire. I just called someone who knows someone n yes it is true. He recently faced a panel in Abraka over the same thing this girl is seeking assistance for. U just day talk n u no get level.
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=coollabman post=33005451]

This one way u no type again e be like say u don die. grin i don kill you. Dirty Craze man. Na Una day spoil small small girls for backyard. One day Na one day hand go touch u.
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
jascon1:
this is a forum, if u can the op post it here so that in future ppl won't have to ask. U think the op is like Ur innocent pupils that u take to the back of the school compound. Thats the same act of the lecturers, see me after class...send me a private message. U r the son of that A.A Anigboro. Molesting students who came to study

Laugh wan tear my belle! Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by ikbnice(m): 10:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
what has d OP nd her colleagues really done abt it....or do they just sit there doin ntin? They must av taken some step which may nt wrk out in their favour b4 bringin it out here.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by ikelvin(m): 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
bombella:
Fellow nairalanders pls help me. I'm a student of microbiology in Delta State university. I'm from a humble home as my parents labor hard to pay my tuition. I have given my all to ensure that I study and have no reason to fail any course. This lecturer named A.A Anigboro BSc, MSC (Benin), an Urhobo man married with kids. He lives at Okhogoro in Abraka. Lecturer 11 (biochemical toxicology/molecular biology). This man has been failing me just to sleep with me. He has failed so many girls just cos of sex. No one is doing anything about it. He calls you with a private number and asks you to come to his house to sex him. We also have conscience and dignity for our bodies. I have younger ones and my parents aren't getting younger. They can't afford paying school fees for me every year. I'm lamenting for myself and the many girls who have to suffer years just because of the illicit pleasure of a adulterous married man. Whoever can get the attention of any authority should please help us female students in microbiology department in Delsu. It is so unfair. I can't be sleeping with lecturers when am studying and paying my fees for them to lecture me. Pls help somebody!!!
Scam alert!!!
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Braaad: 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
CHM11:

Restructure this your write up in a letter and locate the nearest police office, like 2-3 of you should go and plead to see the DPO, the police of today is not the police we used to know. They will pick it up from there for sure and you will be glad you did in the end.

NPF is better now.

I have much respect for your "write-up", but I am having a problem with your last sentence. (I want to believe you're not a police officer)
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Deputyvictor(m): 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
lol.....

Someone seek your advice,

some ppl turn am to fight una done mean una self b4?
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by CHM11: 12:06am On Apr 23, 2015
Braaad:

I have much respect for your "write-up", but I am having a problem with your last sentence. (I want to believe you're not a police officer)
I am a very optimistic person and I'm talking from my experience with the police.
Was robbed, reported to the police with details of what happened, 3 weeks later I got a call from them while I was in portharcourt. I had to travel to Lagos to identify suspects.

N210K was returned, my phones, my laptop and my wallet with only my atm card missing.

I believe they are more professional now as compared to 10 years ago where they collect money from even the complainant.
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Braaad: 12:17am On Apr 23, 2015
doesn't sound like Nigeria to me.

I've had some encounters with those ppl..., my conclusion would be

dont mislead the young woman to thinking she will be safe with the police)

CHM11:

I am a very optimistic person and I'm talking from my experience with the police.
Was robbed, reported to the police with details of what happened, 3 weeks later I got a call from them while I was in portharcourt. I had to travel to Lagos to identify suspects.

N210K was returned, my phones, my laptop and my wallet with only my atm card missing.

I believe they are more professional now as compared to 10 years ago where they collect money from even the complainant.
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by CHM11: 12:23am On Apr 23, 2015
Braaad:
doesn't sound like Nigeria to me.

I've had some encounters with those ppl..., my conclusion would be

dont mislead the young woman to thinking she will be safe with the police)

I mislead no one, but so far as her situation is concerned, the police is a good start.
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 23, 2015
jascon1:
listen, let's be adults for a moment. I neither know you nor bombella. But, acts like yours have sent many innocents behind bars. Don't ever stick up for another man especially in the issue of sex. Even if she weren't right sexual harrasment on students is a global issue that requires massive coverage. The fact is, no one gets involved until they are directly affected. On this note, I rest my case with you. Adieu

grin grin grin grin grin. Hahahahahahaha

After all the noise wey you don make for this thread. Mtschew!
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 23, 2015
Op I really feel sorry for you and I hope this will bring an end to this situation..
I graduated from BCH in that school and I know Anigboro, But
Let me address you like I will address a younger version of me...
There are some conditions that attract randy lecturers to female students
1. Maybe you are not doing well educationally
2. He sees you as not been morally upright
3. Na winch dey worry am from village.
But whatever the case is, he should not...
Biochemistry is difficult and molecular aspect is too abstract....
But again if you had done well enough to merit a C in his course he wouldn't have been able to give you an F.. (I think)
If you were doing well in other courses there's a lean chance that he will fail you (again)

Now change your mindset about the course and the lecturer....Study the course like you are going for a revenge....
I will see if I can anonymously contact the department and the lecturer to let him know what is trending online...

When he googles out his name the outcome will give him sleepless night cheesy
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by Fejos(m): 6:06am On Apr 23, 2015
BCH courses been tormentin microbiology students since 1980's.. Especially dis BCH 302. In my time it was handled by 2 lecturers Dr. Anigboro and Dr. Achuba.. Frankly speaking, I broke some of my principles just to scale through that course and never come back.. Great mcbites

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by iliyande(m): 6:18am On Apr 23, 2015
Let's help you set him up with secret camara
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by HopeAtHand: 7:13am On Apr 23, 2015
Zerop:

If you're a virgin, hold on, you'll graduate on day. Report him formally. If you're not, and there's one small boy shining you, why not give him too. He offers more value than that boy. Alternatively, quit school!

Given that this is Nigeria where lecturers are demigods and are protected by their own, i think this poster is passing a message... no matter how immoral it sounds, it is still a message.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 7:38am On Apr 23, 2015
coollabman:

grin grin grin grin grin. Hahahahahahaha

After all the noise wey you don make for this thread. Mtschew!
I might as well decide to buy this website and delete u n Ur family's profile
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 7:44am On Apr 23, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Given that this is Nigeria where lecturers are demigods and are protected by their own, i think this poster is passing a message... no matter how immoral it sounds, it is still a message.
thank you my brother! Ppl r suffering in naija. We need to stand up for someone someday. Ah ah we all have sisters n daughters. We can't let ppl continue oppressing them cos they r more powerful. Lecturers can mingle with the freely giving girls n not frustrate the few who chose to hold on to their virtue. Ah ah kini awon soro?
Re: Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex by jascon1(m): 7:49am On Apr 23, 2015
Fejos:
BCH courses been tormentin microbiology students since 1980's.. Especially dis BCH 302. In my time it was handled by 2 lecturers Dr. Anigboro and Dr. Achuba.. Frankly speaking, I broke some of my principles just to scale through that course and never come back.. Great mcbites
thank u dear for speaking out, at least we have someone else here who can attest to the evil this man does to students. Dirty Coollabman oya ask to PM Fejos Na. Or ask for full details. Imagine fejos had to break her principles to graduate. N this is the story of countless female students. If all the girls could come out like this these men will at least have fear in them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Distributes Computer Tablets Of Knowledge For Test-running / Federal University Oye Ekiti 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Can I Gain A Law Admission With This Waec Result ( Picture )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.