Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Controversial Photo Of A Mother And Daughter.who Do U Chose ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Controversial Photo Of A Mother And Daughter.who Do U Chose ? (1365 Views)

Nairalanders,,,who Will U Chose? / Ladies Dont Lie..who Would U Chose? / Mum And Daughter Who Are Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversial Photo Of A Mother And Daughter.who Do U Chose ? by danielicon(m): 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
be sincere which one will you choose because me am choosing the mother because I love the thick

lol... grin

Re: Controversial Photo Of A Mother And Daughter.who Do U Chose ? by danielicon(m): 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
here

Re: Controversial Photo Of A Mother And Daughter.who Do U Chose ? by Enegod(m): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Controversial Photo Of A Mother And Daughter.who Do U Chose ? by danielicon(m): 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2015

Re: Controversial Photo Of A Mother And Daughter.who Do U Chose ? by DuchessLily(f): 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
shocked what is that BTW d daughter's laps? undecided
Re: Controversial Photo Of A Mother And Daughter.who Do U Chose ? by illmatic101(m): 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
My second name is Oliver Twist, I want the both of them grin
Re: Controversial Photo Of A Mother And Daughter.who Do U Chose ? by Cholls(m): 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
my brother non cuz i love dark skin women #TEAMBLACKANDPROUD

2 Likes

Re: Controversial Photo Of A Mother And Daughter.who Do U Chose ? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
rabbash
Re: Controversial Photo Of A Mother And Daughter.who Do U Chose ? by FLAWLES(f): 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
Both>no lezbo tho
Re: Controversial Photo Of A Mother And Daughter.who Do U Chose ? by Infomizer(m): 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mother...If I had to choose.
Re: Controversial Photo Of A Mother And Daughter.who Do U Chose ? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
What's controversial about this? Or you ran out of words to use?

Re: Controversial Photo Of A Mother And Daughter.who Do U Chose ? by sarmiie(m): 12:33am On Apr 23, 2015
this is a very difficult choice to make...

op, cant i have both??

after all, since childhood, we've been advised to share...
Re: Controversial Photo Of A Mother And Daughter.who Do U Chose ? by omniwater007: 12:43am On Apr 23, 2015
None....i want to leave the rest of my life peacefully.

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why He Hasn't Asked You To Marry Him Yet / Pls Huz..caption Dis Baby Photo.. Or What Did D Baby See? / Help!!!! Am Madly In Luv With My Best Friend Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.