Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

"Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos (11503 Views)

IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return / Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by purpleblood: 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
######################## IGBOS BE CAREFUL####################

The whole Nigeria is aggrieved,Igbos are tactically getting set up again to lead the pack for expressing the grievances......IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

Only few people remembered that the first Nigeria coup led by Nzeogwu,which is fraudulently tagged "igbo coupe" comprised of young chaps from practically all the regions in Nigeria and was a response to the chaos in the WEST as a result of the aftermath of 1965 elections,the active participants in that chaos later aligned with federal government to churn out deadly policies on you.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

If Nigerians are really tired of this non-working structure we have run for almost half a century,they should collectively come together and renegotiate the union,no body should make you the senior prefect of that agitation.......the last time you led and demanded for such restructuring,the whole nation fought to keep their "dear Nigeria" the way it is......I can bet they will do it again. I over heard some of your next door neighbours asking, "why are they really protesting".....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

Under a renegotiated Nigeria,you are the most advantaged,you will have the whole nation as your field to express your ingenuity,you have invested,blood,personal structures,money and spread into the project called Nigeria more than those who JUST "mouth-ically" parrot their love for Nigeria........while you do the the practical of ONE NIGERIA, most others only talk about it .........IGBOS BE CAREFUL.

From United nations,NASA,Microsoft,CNN,Hollywood,Nollywood,Manchester city,Chelsea,House of lords,house of commons,white house to major hospitals in US and UK and anywhere solution is needed,you have proved that where ever humans are gathered and brain is the requirement,your head can never be bowed. Therefore,you have nothing actually to prove to anyone......IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

The whole nation is groaning under the current structure we run.....when the groan has gotten to a boiling point,we all will demand collectively for renegotiation of this abusive relationship we are having in the name of nationhood....dare not lead this call,the last time you did,people mend fences and made a scape goat out of you.......IGBOS BE CAREFUL.

The same way your businesses thrive in Saudi Arabia,Indonesia and Chad........under a restructured or fragmented Nigeria,your business can thrive anywhere.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

Your prestigious sons and daughters championed the course of six geo-political zones,championed the course of 13% derivation for the benefit of your neighbours and still champions the course of resource control and fiscal federalism.....but I have seen you also struggle so much to explain to both neighbours and outsiders that you are not interested in their resources but rather interested in being allowed to explore your rich human capital and ingenuity without any orchestrated hindrances........IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

I have seen how some igbo sons and daughters struggles to sound patriotic even if it means sounding silly and their kits and kin in neighbouring states begs not to he identified with their igbo roots because it will save them some "special treatment" reserved for igbos---it never does anyways. Don't let another set back happen.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

Our major need now is an emergence of a leader figure with the courage of Ojukwu,wisdom of M.I okpara and the sagacity of Chuba okadigbo yet endowed with tamed emotions to steer our pride and productivity into a common force and also lead us into demanding redress for perceived injustice.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

I REPEAT,if Nigeria is tired.....when Nigeria is tired of running an unprofitable structure,we are ready for the way forward....we are ready for renegotiation.....BUT NEVER AGAIN will your blood be used as a specimen to test how "united" Nigeria can be in fighting her "enemy".

Igbos be careful!!!!!!!

---David O Ani

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by murphyibiam15(m): 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
k
Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by redcap: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
Very nice write-up. Igbos should really be careful, any group that is tired of this contraption call Nigeria should spearhead the the call for disintegration. I do not support war of any kind but if you wanna start a war leave Igbos out of it we've suffered enough. Though I sincerely hope Nigeria will disintegrate sooner than later.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
WOW.. the writer of this article deserve a kiss.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Too long embarassed
Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by purpleblood: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:

Where I go come collect am? grin
Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The writer is currently unavailable,but panic not!...
He has entrusted me with the important duty of receiving impending kisses tat would arise from writing tis piece...

In other words...he asked me to collect all the kisses for him.......oya fast..no time...kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by purpleblood: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
slyIsaac:
Too long embarassed
Sorry bro, next time I go put am for video grin
Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by PentiumPro(f): 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nobody is setting you up, it's is your loudness, cocky, arrogance, brashness, more brawn than brain attitude and complete lack of tact that will again be your undoing.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by 63xtr33r: 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
There's no need for any Igbo person to nurse any fear in the face of the reality that Igbo businesses and properties are scattered in virtually every nook and cranny of Nigeria. Igbos have shown more patriotism and Nigerianness than any ethnic group in Nigeria.

The Igbo Nation has always conducted its affairs in peace, equity and fairness. Many a time Igbos have always turned the other cheek to ensure peace reigns wherever they are found even in the face of much provocations - killings, destruction and burning of markets and business places etc.

Igbos cannot be cajoled to soften their stance on seeking self-determination. It's an inalienable right guaranteed under the UN charter.

Igbos, be wary of end time propaganda to blackmail you to stay put in this cesspit. Remember the billions of naira budgeted for campaign of calumny against the Igbo Nation. Shine your eyes and be watchful.

Never give up. Never falter. Victory at last!

IT'S NOW OR NEVER!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
Thumbs up to the writer. Its the truth. They should really be careful.

1 Like

Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by 63xtr33r: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
PentiumPro:
Nobody is setting you up, it's is your loudness, cocky, arrogance, brashness, more brawn than brain attitude and complete lack of tact that will again be your undoing.

In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, ... has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude - Balarabe Musa and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by jollymizzle(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
You set yourself up and now you want to chicken out.where was all this (non)sense when a certain kanu was calling for violence.the same kanu is now forgotten because you have realized that you have something good going for you in this same Nigeria you despise so much.I don't hate igbos but I wonder how you people allow yourself to be led astray just because someone tells you that every other person hates you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by PentiumPro(f): 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
63xtr33r:

In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, ... has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude - Balarabe Musa and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

I've written my opinion, you are free to keep quoting me to write your usual rubbish.
Nonsense

8 Likes

Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by 63xtr33r: 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
jollymizzle:
You set yourself up and now you want to chicken out.where was all this (non)sense when a certain kanu was calling for violence.the same kanu is now forgotten because you have realized that you have something good going for you in this same Nigeria you despise so much.I don't hate igbos but I wonder how you people allow yourself to be led astray just because someone tells you that every other person hates you.

Produce such evidence where NK threatened your fathers for no just cause.

However, here is one of such evidence of extermination of Igbos by Yoruba Oba of Lagos Over 2015 Governorship 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by PentiumPro(f): 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
jollymizzle:

The useless albino rotting in prison never for one day preach caution, now they are preaching caution after realizing the potential danger in what they started.

7 Likes

Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by mightyhazell: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
bring it on ada! Am the writer kiss

3 Likes

Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by 63xtr33r: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
PentiumPro:
I've written my opinion, you are free to keep quoting me to write your usual rubbish.
Nonsense

You're the one ranting carelessly and writing gibberish.
Here's the link to the article you called nonsense and rubbish:

"YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

2 Likes

Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by lolzzzz: 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Yorubas are fond of advising every tribe.

11 Likes

Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by PentiumPro(f): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
63xtr33r:

You're the one ranting carelessly and writing gibberish.
Here's the link to the article you called nonsense and rubbish:

"YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111o348/

Nigerians know who are disgracing Nigeria both home and abroad.
As it is, your best bet is to ensure you get what you are agitating for.

5 Likes

Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by PentiumPro(f): 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
lolzzzz:
Yorubas are fond of advising every tribe.
Customized, is the op Yoruba?

5 Likes

Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by jollymizzle(m): 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
PentiumPro:

The useless albino rotting in prison never for one day preach caution, now they are preaching caution after realizing the potential danger in what they started.
He was so careless and the truth is he never once cared about his people.all he was after was for his legendary status to be secure for generations even though he would have destroyed his people. It's always a surprise to me when I see a group whose people's are so scattered across nigeira in such numbers start beliveing themselves so hated.it defeats reason

3 Likes

Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by 63xtr33r: 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
PentiumPro:
Nigerians know who are disgracing Nigeria both home and abroad.

Read the verdict by a Kenyan researcher about the notorious criminal tribe:
https://www.nairaland.com/1433737/most-aduterous-fettish-tribe-africa-yoruba

4 Likes

Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by PentiumPro(f): 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
jollymizzle:

He was so careless and the truth is he never once cared about his people.all he was after was for his legendary status to be secure for generations even though he would have destroyed his people. It's always a surprise to me when I see a group whose people's are so scattered across nigeira in such numbers start beliveing themselves so hated.it defeats reason

When hate takes over from common sense, unthinkable happens.

8 Likes

Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by lolzzzz: 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
PentiumPro:

Customized, is the op Yoruba?
do you know how many igbo wannabe Yoruba's are on Nairaland?

Only Yoruba will want to advise nigerdelta, Igbo, tiv and Hausa. Na so una wise?

5 Likes

Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by PentiumPro(f): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
63xtr33r:

[s]Read the verdict by a Kenyan researcher about the notorious criminal tribe:
https://www.nairaland.com/1433737/most-aduterous-fettish-tribe-africa-yoruba[/s]

Robot, stop spamming my mention with nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by PentiumPro(f): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
lolzzzz:
do you know how many igbo wannabe Yoruba's are on Nairaland?

Only Yoruba will want to advise nigerdelta, Igbo, tiv and Hausa. Na so una wise?

So what happened to your Ooni and numerous Yoruba name handles. You are the most disgraceful of the IPOB.

6 Likes

Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by kirian202: 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
me too
Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by lolzzzz: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
PentiumPro:

So what happened to your Ooni and numerous Yoruba name handles. You are the most disgraceful of the IPOB.
no Igbo son will come-up with that gibberish up there, only an empty skull like you can make that up.

2 Likes

Re: "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos by 63xtr33r: 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
PentiumPro:
It's obvious who is acting frustrated here. grin
It's way too easy for me to taunt frustrated IPOB like you.

IPOO miscreant, if you aren't frustrated you and your folks won't be running amok on every media page with anti-Biafr* slogans, miserably earning a living on a pay-per-post basis.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo / Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract / The Best Of Patience Jonathan Speeches...we're Proud Of Our First Lady!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.