Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke (24782 Views)

Nigeria Audits 33 Companies, Uncovers N450b Unremitted Revenue / Senate President, Bukola Saraki Reads Riot Act On Unremitted Funds / NNPC Has No Record Of Nigeria's Actual Crude Oil Production Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by shakazuldadon: 8:22am On Apr 23, 2015
o boy see lolz...

Madueke and Goodluck will never see jail

mark my words...
Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by groundnutoil(m): 8:24am On Apr 23, 2015
crownprince102:
Sai Baba.... The fear of the people's general is the beggining of wisdom.
this people the mad they must still go to prison them no refund we oga joe dey na dem give d man bad name one gud tin cannot makeup for all d years of u being bad
Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by beekaymee(m): 8:24am On Apr 23, 2015
Lol c my dear Allison doing what she's suppose to do But that means dey actually stole it O boy hmmm it is well …………… D FEAR OF BUHARI IS D BEGINNING OF WISDOM grin……… ASA PALAPALA

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by Jetjacky(m): 8:25am On Apr 23, 2015
I posted this yesterday, here on nairaland nairaland na wa oh
Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 23, 2015
shameful.

jona better start refunding.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by anigilaje(m): 8:25am On Apr 23, 2015
God will give Baba Buhari Long life to turn Nigeria to good

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by igbsam(m): 8:26am On Apr 23, 2015
The New Sheriff is in town............Everybody park well

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by BashMe1(m): 8:26am On Apr 23, 2015
Shey Woman yii Gbadun sha, Wah About D alleged missing 20billion Dollars?

Deziani abi Kiloruko e se je naa, gv ursef brain o. we no be mugu

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 23, 2015
[size=15pt]Nigerian's pls help a student,who is in trouble.
I have been seeking help,for over one month now and it is not yet coming.
all the people that called,just disappointment.
Am sorry for bringing this kind of issue here,but I have no option than to seek help.anywere.I can get..
I don't want to go into my personal details.
that would be for anyone who ask of it but I just want to say a little about my ordeal..
I am a student of NOUN university,studyin B.s.c criminology and security studies,who has been doing well.
I am responsible for my school fees,right from primary school,cos my dad didn't see any need,giving us eduction,but deep inside me.I refused to subcribe to his ideology and I wanted the best for my family,cos our condition was terrible,"financially".
My mom had to take care of our education.7 of us.
has the first.I couldn't stand the sight of seeing her go through all does suffering.
Just to give us eduction,so I left home and started hustlin from primary 5 and I took care of my school fees right from then till I graduated from secondary,now am in the university and was doing well,until I invested all I had in an importation business which leta turned out to be a scam,now am down to zero.
My school fees has elapsed, for a long time now.
I don't even attend lectures and can not write exams,which ironically means,that I will have to withdraw from school.
I would have gone for student loan,but I have tried to secure a student loan before,when I got scholarship to study outside and needed money for my papers,but it was frustrating cos I have no one to stand for me.

The amount in question is,N52,000 and am ready to work for it,if necessary.
I am not saying you should dash me the money,a loan will be well appreciated and am ready to use all my school,birth,state of origin cartificate's, infact all my earthly possesion as a collactorall for the loan
Pls nigerian's. I know so many people bring fake story about such matters online,so am ready to corporate with anybody who can help verify this story.I live in abuja.

[size=15pt]please,I want to appeal to those,who called,and at the end keep posting me.
after calling and showing interest in helping,I stopped posting this article online.
what I get at the end is posting,..you are not doing any good to my situation.instead,u are worsinin it,the time I would have use to get help,is wat you are wasting. by making me to stop posting this online..
I did my best to corperate and even sent my school registration NO and study centre for
comfirmation..
I am not saying,they should dash me this money.I can work for it,just that am not fit right now to raise the the money and exam,is around the corner..
[/size]
[size=15pt]
I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL,IF ANY ONE CAN ASSIST ME WITH A LOAN INSTEAD

SOM1 QUOTED ME,QUESTIONIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THIS STORY.
IF YOU HAvE UR RESERVATIONS CONCERNIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THiS STORY.
YOU CAN MEET UP WITH ME,SO WE COULD GO,TO MY STUDY CENTRE TOGEDA FOR COMFIRMATION OR AT MY SCHOOL HEAD OFFICE,AT WUSE,HERE IN ABUJA
[/size]

[size=17pt]NOTE:pls if you can't assist with a loan and want to render direct financial assistance.you don't have to pay directly to me.
I will appreciate it more,if you pay directly into my school account.
Which you can google urself to comfirm
[/size]

1 Like 19 Shares

Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by hensben(m): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2015
This is what nigeria/NIgerians have been passing through in the hands of Pdp and we wonder why nigeria is not developing, remember Malaysia, Dubai and nigeria started development same time but we're are we today.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by jaybee3(m): 8:28am On Apr 23, 2015
Started refunding the money suggests the money was spent and now having to be recovered from other sources within the department

Their books need serious scrutiny this fiscal year

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by BlackBaron: 8:28am On Apr 23, 2015
If it was never brought to light, is this the way a sum of almost $1.5 billion dollar would have crawled into the pickets of a few people?

Besides, refunding is kind of indicative of money that was purposely diverted or just not declared.

Would be interesting to start seeing refunds from other government agencies.

Abba Moro would soon be the next to start making refunds.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by ogaofficer(m): 8:29am On Apr 23, 2015
Madam wether you like it or not, you don follow one way, lastma go find you reach house. This are the people who destroyed the few works of ebele jonathan.
Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by pretydiva(f): 8:29am On Apr 23, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Stupidity is when you are afraid of jail even when you are innocent "I'm not saying madam is". Madam, concentrate and finish your job and stop running helter skelter like a kid. If buhari's only duty as president will be to start jailing people, then his brains needs resetting undecided
stfu

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by bayulll01(m): 8:30am On Apr 23, 2015
jide53:

The Minister of Petroleum Resources Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, on Wednesday disclosed that the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation has started refunding the $1.48bn unremitted fund into the Federation Account as recommended by an audit firm, PriceWaterHouse Coopers.

http://www.punchng.com/news/nnpc-has-started-refunding-unremitted-1-48bn-alison-madueke/

According to dr fayemi there are lots of money the NNPC has not remitted into the federation accounts,he said such money are either stolen,mismanaged or not accounted for,he says there is a comprehensive report the gej administrations refuse to make available to the media concerning pwc reports,he said this report will be make available to the populace after the transition..fayemi

Expect more stories that touch the hearth after may 29,can't wait

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by popcykaylah(m): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2015
you for no return am na..so you self fear jail..that your owl eye go big wella for jail..

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by popcykaylah(m): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2015
you for no return am na..so you self fear jail..that your owl eye go big wella for jail..general overseer

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by Sunymoore(m): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2015
Diezeni my MILF

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by 2thpick: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Stupidity is when you are afraid of jail even when you are innocent "I'm not saying madam is". Madam, concentrate and finish your job and stop running helter skelter like a kid. If buhari's only duty as president will be to start jailing people, then his brains needs resetting undecided
Obviously that's not his job. He's is to ensure transparency then what ever comes out of it - the victim's fault. And as you typed - why should anyone be afraid of jail if you are " innocent"

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by permanentgrace(m): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2015
I beg you all to help me for an IT placement in an organization. I know God has made you to be in that firm so to help others including myself. I'm currently in Portharcourt and i'll be comfortable to do the IT in any South South states (preferably Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers, Delta). Even Lagos and Abuja wont be bad either. Help a brother pls. PM me for my details. Thanks and God bless.
Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by sheymoni(m): 8:32am On Apr 23, 2015
Deziani ! deziani !! deziani !!!
How many times did I call you?
Vomit all that you have illegally swallowed before buhari is sworn in.
I don talk my own o. There's no AC in Kirikiri o

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by 2thpick: 8:33am On Apr 23, 2015
permanentgrace:
I beg you all to help me for an IT placement in an organization. I know God has made you to be in that firm so to help others including myself. I'm currently in Portharcourt and i'll be comfortable to do the IT in any South South states (preferably Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers, Delta). Even Lagos and Abuja wont be bad either. Help a brother pls. PM me for my details. Thanks and God bless.
God go do am my brother
Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by ibrosantus(m): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2015
that is wat am talking about, Nigerian govt need somebody dat will poked dem in d eyes n tells dem dat wat dey r doing is bad. sai baba

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by MrSunesis(m): 8:34am On Apr 23, 2015
Ymodulus:

1. Why did it take forensic accountants to find the money,.
2. How many more forensic accounting needs to be conducted to see where Nigeria's money has is?
3. How long has the NNPC been sitting on that pile of cash,.
4. Who controlled the account the money was sitting in.
5. How much interest has accrued?.
6. Where is it the interest payments?
7. Did the outgoing President know about NNPC sitting on the money, who else knew what was going on?
8. Is this part of the money that was alleged by now Emir Sanusi II that was stolen or unaccounted for?

Reporters should ask these officials tough questions and not just report what they say. No one is answering any question on this billion dollar questions.

Lastly The time has come that, President Buhari needs to seriously look into gradually phasing out the importation of petroleum products. We simply have no business importing them. We have a vast network of NNPC pipelines and depots that have been deliberately ruined by the powers that be. The refineries should be made to function for once. We waste a lot of scarce foreign currencies importing needelessly.

The best way to shore up the value of the naira is by looking inwards and increasing wealth generation within the country. Not by having "containers on the high sea." and killing the local industry.

God bless your brain. Exactly what I hoped to find out but the non-investigative nature of most of our news papers seem to just tell us 'tales by moonlight'. We need to know.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by rexbuton: 8:36am On Apr 23, 2015
All the so called missing money was just campaign propaganda.. Nobody even remembers it anymore since the elections are over! But we have to start being accountable in what we say. In developed countries if a politician makes an erroneous statement, he may lose face forever but in nigeria politicians don't even correct themselves.. they just move on

GEJ MY HERO

FAYOSE MY MENTOR

DIEZANI MY SUGAR MUMMY
Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by hensben(m): 8:36am On Apr 23, 2015
And they say women have soft heart, they can rule nigeria bla bla..how about the ones that have been given chance like this opolo eye, Patricia ette, Stella odua..if only NIgerians realize how PDP brought this nation to her kneels.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by kmzee(m): 8:37am On Apr 23, 2015
sure proof that these PEOPLE are SHAMELESS ...
what would have happen to this huge funds if the election
results were otherwise?
ATLEAST SOME HOPE FOR NAIJA.... BUHARI THAT IS
Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by toyoutoyou: 8:37am On Apr 23, 2015
Some fools were like GEJ till their lives get completely destroyed .Now the man of the people has not been sworn in,but the change is already taking place.Long-live GMB.May ur tenure be known for great success.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by ijiini(m): 8:41am On Apr 23, 2015
..that one na tithe....
Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by 989900: 8:42am On Apr 23, 2015
“I have a figure that’s more than $1.5 billion that’s been talked about,” said Fayemi, a former governor of Ekiti state. “We’ve seen credible information that what PwC says is more than that. We will release the report. We’ll make it available to Nigerians as soon as we have full information on this.”
Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by Ultrame(m): 8:43am On Apr 23, 2015
Refund from where exactly? her personal account? under her bed? inside her wardrobe? This lady is gradually coming to terms with what is coming. Better fire!
Re: NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 23, 2015
LordCenturion:
See thief, opolo eyes, the money is $20b, either u return it or not, u will rot in jail, u stewpid arm robber

just check what just came out of ur mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo Pictured With Presidents Of Benin, Niger, Chad / How Dangote Group Is Affecting Kogi State (Video Documentary) / Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warn Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.