Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

What If All Our Ex-head Of State And.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If All Our Ex-head Of State And.... (558 Views)

If You Have Opportunity To Nominate Or Bring Back Ex. Head, Who Would That Be. / Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal / EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If All Our Ex-head Of State And.... by Toktee(m): 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
What if all our ex-head of states,state governors,local government chairmen,councillors and ministers,appear on NTA and challenge the general public to come forward with any evidence of coruption against them if they have any?
As GMB DID.
Re: What If All Our Ex-head Of State And.... by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
the likes of Babangida, Abdusalam, Obasanjo would go to jail!
Re: What If All Our Ex-head Of State And.... by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
teeowl:
the likes of Babangida, Abdusalam, Obasanjo would go to jail!
is Buhari himself allergic to corruption?,if I hear say...he neva move 1naira; how possible? Many Buharists will swear on his behalf,oh,not that I'm accusing him,but just in doubt.
Re: What If All Our Ex-head Of State And.... by Toktee(m): 6:55am On Apr 23, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
is Buhari himself allergic to corruption?,if I hear say...he neva move 1naira; how possible? Many Buharists will swear on his behalf,oh,not that I'm accusing him,but just in doubt.
But he said,if anybody have any evidence of dirty deal against me while i was in office,should step forward,but nobdy did,so,to me he is CLEAN.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

This Northern Governor Is A Demon! / PHOTOS: David Mark Visits General Buhari / Ikpeazu,okorocha, Wins Gubernatorial Election , Full Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.