Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? (29464 Views)

Do Aliens Really Exist / Possiblity Of Aliens And Religious Implications. / What Do You Think About Aliens And Ufo's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by goodguy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2005
This is one thing that I've always thought about. I always believed aliens are not real until I read an american magazine, "weekly world news", where they showed the picture of an alien being arrested by the american police. Though till now, I don't believe and I don't want to believe that aliens truely exist.

Dear Nairaland members, what are your opinions? If you think they exist, please give reasons and proves (if applicable), and vice versa. smiley
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by nike4luv(f): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2005
yea.. aliens exist..they are extra terestial inhabitants and they exist in one part of the universe
some people how ever dont believe this but there have been UFO sightings..learnt this from physics research
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by goodguy(m): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2005
OK then, but i'm not still convinced. Did God create aliens? (that's if they exist at all)
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by Seun(m): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2005
The aliens you think you saw on TV are probably computer-generated images. Police arresting aliens, and it won't leak out? Not a chance, unless the 'neuralizer' in Men in Black really exists in the real world!

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by Scorpio(f): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2005
Am i older than my mom?
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by goodguy(m): 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2005
huh?
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by Scorpio(f): 1:21am On Nov 03, 2005
just replyin to the thread hon cheesy
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by goodguy(m): 1:24am On Nov 03, 2005
ok. so what are ur views?
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by Scorpio(f): 1:25am On Nov 03, 2005
am i older than my mom?
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by goodguy(m): 1:28am On Nov 03, 2005
are u drunk?

cheesy
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by Scorpio(f): 1:29am On Nov 03, 2005
Duh! cheesy i'm not older than my mom and aliens don't exist. it's all imagination, do ya feel me? cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by goodguy(m): 1:32am On Nov 03, 2005
ok...i was just wondering when u started speaking in parables..
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by Scorpio(f): 1:58am On Nov 03, 2005
cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by eslynera(f): 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2005
i know they exist coz i'm one of them. (just kiddin!!!) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by goodguy(m): 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2005
No one has answered my question!

[size=20pt]Do aliens exist??[/size]
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by Scorpio(f): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2005
They don't, wat else are you lookin for; abi u want to become one? you had better let me know o grin
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by eslynera(f): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2005
they don't exist. they are fakened up in computers but dont realy exist.
(i'd believe they exist when i see them with my bare eyes) shocked shocked shocked rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by nferyn(m): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2005
We don't know. Given the sheer vastness of space there are probably aliens out there somewhere, but even if they exist, the chance that we'd be able to contact them (or vice versa) is so small that it's of no use thinking about it.
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by Fumi(f): 1:10am On Dec 04, 2005
Here my answer:

How can we believe, that we are the only one in this huge universe around us?

wink grin

Greetings
Fumi
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by someguy: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2005
you are strange angry
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by 1ofall(f): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2005
Maybe...maybe not..."the truth is out there" grin
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by Vongauche(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2005
Q: Do aliens really exist?

A: NO!

my question is why do they only seem to appear to westerners or ppl in developed countries?
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by nferyn(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2005
Vongauche:

Q: Do aliens really exist?

A: NO!

my question is why do they only seem to appear to westerners or people in developed countries?
How do you know for sure?

As an answer to your question: for the same reason that Nigeria is full of witches: the irrational ignorance of the population at large needs some sort of outlet
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by eslynera(f): 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2005
they don't exist smiley
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by alienated: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2005
If aliens did not exist then it'd be a waste of having created this universe...wouldn't you people agree?
Aliens exist...we are Aliens to other worlds...so there u go.
I think aliens will reveal themselfes when we will all fight for the same cause...right now the world is a mess...people are greedy and are not focused.
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by alienated: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2005
those that claim that aliens do not exist ... are working with the government and they are covering up the truth...u should be ashamed of yourselfes.
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by nferyn(m): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2005
@ alienated
Did you choose that username yourself or was it implanted in your brain during your alien abduction grin
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by ijebuman(m): 2:08am On Dec 31, 2005
alienated:

those that claim that aliens do not exist ... are working with the government and they are covering up the truth...u should be ashamed of yourselfes.
someone's been watching too much X Files smiley

nferyn:

@ alienated
Did you choose that username yourself or was it implanted in your brain during your alien abduction grin
ROFL grin
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by owo2390(m): 2:17am On Dec 31, 2005
Aliens exist

What about the Roswell incident in New Mexico
and The sightings of UFOs all around the world -
In Argentina
In Brazil
In the United Kingdom
and thw united States

I believe in Aliens and they are out there
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by nferyn(m): 2:54am On Dec 31, 2005
owo2390:

I believe in Aliens and they are out there
... to get you ... yes YOu
Can't run, can't hide grin
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by owo2390(m): 3:01am On Dec 31, 2005
yes i know i can't run or hide.
but u can't too.
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by nferyn(m): 3:14am On Dec 31, 2005
I must say I'm really scared wink

Anyway. There is a serious possibility that aliens do really exist, but taken into consideration the vastness of space, the short lifespan of species and the low probability of developing intelligent life, even on the many planets that probably do have life, it is highly unlikely that we will ever contact aliens.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. / Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? / How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.