Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

What Do You Think About Aliens And Ufo's - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Think About Aliens And Ufo's (730 Views)

I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! / UFO's And Christian Beliefs? / Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Aliens And Ufo's by omega25red(m): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2011
So everyone has their God or Devil they serve right? Do Nigerians beleive that aliens from other planets exist? If an alien landed in your backyard today will you question your beliefs?
Re: What Do You Think About Aliens And Ufo's by UyiIredia(m): 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2011
Yes if an alien comes down I'll stop believing in God. The contradiction will be too glaring to argue. However, I'm as skeptical about the possibility of aliens as much as your typical atheist is excited about praying to God. Simply put, such ideas are far-fetched. This pun should rub my stance in

You can't convince a scientist to doubt the possibility of extra-terrestrial intelligence; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe.

- Uyi Iredia

(1) (Reply)

Add More Value To Your Life / Value Re-orientaion: Panacea To Materialism / Catholic Priest Who Denied Communion To Lesbian Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.