Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? (29476 Views)

Do Aliens Really Exist / Possiblity Of Aliens And Religious Implications. / What Do You Think About Aliens And Ufo's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by Horus(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2008
The many tribes out there that speak about their ancestors coming from Sirius i.e. the dogons of Mali. Sirius B was not discovered (uncovered) until 1862AD by telescope and was not photographed until 1970.Now Sirius B is invisible to the unaided human eye but your Hogon elders from the dogon tribe knew it was there. HOW? The dogons knew precisely when the ‘Sigui’ would come in and teach that energies are shot to earth at that moment. This is the science of Solar Biology as used also by the Tamareans called Egyptians. Infact the kings chamber in the Great ‘Mir’ called Pyramid aligns to the Sirius. The Tamareans Teach Tehuti called Thoth Came from Sirius. The Dogons are infact Descendants of your Original Kushite Black Egyptian tribes who were pushed down away from that region when the Heka Khasut (Hyksos) Tribes entered Egypt. The dogons speak of the beings who came to them from Sirius and describe them as Lizards ( Reptillians) and have models of Reptiles in uncompromising positions with the Females. They called these beings the Nommos which means ‘Law Giver’ or as the Bible says Deuter and Nomy/Nommus. The word Deuteronomy is said to mean Second Law. Well, if that’s the case then what was the first Law and who brought it?.The names of the Nommos were ‘Amma’ father of Yurugu and Nommos, Nukiida female twin of Yurugu, That’s where the twins stories sneaked into the bible too. Let me make it a little realer for you. Our reptilian beginnings start as a tadpole, semen (seaman). Reptilians lay eggs and so to do females every month when she ovulates. The foetus in the womb goes through nine month gestation in Amnion (water) breathing through GILLS which become tonsils. Humans have SCALY (SCALES) skin when not submerged in water or moisturised. Humans are crossed Mammal and reptilian.
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by money101: 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2008
Genesis 6:4:
4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

The "sons of God" highlighted in the above were refered to as Angels in some bible translations.

The Qu'ran did open my eyes to the existence of jinns (ghosts) after my personal experiences.
Please the Jinn are not ghosts. Jinns were created by Allah (SWT)just as men. The only difference is that where Allah used clay,and earth to create men He Almighty Allah created Jinn with fire
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by KunleOshob(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2008
money101:

Please the Jinn are not ghosts. Jinns were created by Allah (SWT)just as men. The only difference is that where Allah used clay,and earth to create men He Almighty Allah created Jinn with fire
I don't know about what the Qu'ran says i don't believe in it tongue
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by chloe2009: 1:59am On Oct 04, 2009
Yes aliens do exist, i was coming out of swimming one night with my friend lucy and we saw a really bright light, we thought that it was an aeroplane but it was ocming down closer to us, so me and my friend lucy stood there and just watched what it was doing then it started flashing different coloured lights and started flying away from us it went over a building and a bright beam of light came down from it. The week after we got all of our friends to go swimming so then they could see it, obviously we thought it was a ufo but nobody believed us until they saw them but the thing was they saw two and every time we go swimming on a friday night the ufo shaped things come, they come at around 8-10 and flash and fly really fast and low down, trust me nobody believes us but if anybody sees anything then write back and let us know thanks cheesy
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by Daboncrush(m): 12:27am On Jan 11, 2010
I dont really think so
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by truthseeka: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2010
@ POST

VAMPIRE DON'T EXIST BUT VAMPIRE BATS DOES

THE EXISTENCE OF ALIENS IS A VERY TOUCHY AND ENORMOUS TOPIC BUT THERE HAS ONLY BEEN FEW EVIDENCES THAT SUGGEST ALIENS AND UFOS DOES
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by 190: 6:13pm On May 21, 2011
mzdarkskin is an alien
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by Lieposteole: 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2011
Hey, animal lovers. How are ya? I would like to introduce myself. My name is Jenny and I am the mother of a 2 year old GSD named Rex. He is a bit aggressive but he is well trained and has protected my family from intruders at least once. Only problem is that he sheds a lot but Furminator takes care of that.
Oh and here is something for good karma. I usually buy Furminators for me and my friend's dogs on Ebay but I found this awesome person that sells them at reasonable prices and the best part is that he offers FREE LIFETIME REPLACEMENT!!! I asked him and he said yes, if it breaks just send it back and he will send you a brand new one.

Here is the link - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230643235621&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Oooohhhhhh one more thing. I found a baby kitten a few days ago and I am taking care of her till she gets old enough but I may have to put her up for adoption if I can't handle two pets. Can anyone provide me with a list of no kill shelters?

Thanks.
Re: Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? by talk2cash(m): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2012
Aliens and Vampires does not exist per say best on the way we watch on firm or videos but they do exist in the Form of Devils, Santa, Demons a, Occultist Groups or Bloody secret society and may ways to explains it.

Only the devils work in the nights. The bible say that God created the day for man and the night is for rise and any thing that does not rise in the night is equally is for satanic mission.

The darkness is for the devils and it's gangs. agents and it's partners to perpetrate and distop people.

Vampires can also be refer to those secret occultist group that suck blood and those blood money occultist.

For Educationist vampires is refer to the coming of white man to Africa to suck our Oil money and our Gold and other nature resources we were post of and we have been deceive and they make a way with abundance of our wealth.

Vampires is the devils and satanic and it's the demonic real. Repent and Get Born Again and Without Holiness No man or woman will enter into the kingdom of God.

There is Life after this earthly living. There is life after death said the words of God.

That's my only understanding as a pastor and

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Created God? - An Invalid Question / Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) / Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.