Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (906451 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by justwise(m): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
davton69:
gudfellas

i need the account details where they make the payment to...

You are so naive! When you get scammed then you will wake up.

What stops you from walking into a bank and find out info?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
abnur14:

the time I paid mine, I used a domiciliary account but now I am not sure if that method works and I won't advice u use it cuz of the charges.. due to the fluctuations of our currency they've introduced and discarded many policies so it would b better if u go to the bank to ask which would favor u ..DON'T SEND YOUR MONEY TO ANY OTHER ACCOUNT or people saying they can help u send it b patient and visit d bank..

just give me their account details.. forget about the charges... thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
justwise:

You are so naive! When you get scammed then you will wake up.

What stops you from walking into a bank and find out info?

do bank have account details of warsaw uni whts naive about all these na wa for naija self
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
davton69:

do bank have account details of warsaw uni whts naive about all these na wa for naija self

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=davton69 post=47197121][/quote]
all i wanted was to confirm this..@justwise i dont like the naive thing .... i feel insulted ...
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
davton69:

all i wanted was to confirm this..@justwise i dont like the naive thing .... i feel insulted ...

@justwise
Re: Polish Student Visa by justwise(m): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
davton69:

That was exactly why i said that you are very naive and you just proved me right.

School gave you all the bank details and you are here asking totally strangers how to make payment to the account?

No banks?

The simplest thing you can ever do

4 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by aibee01(m): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hello guys..I hail ooo.please any Nigerian student in Poznan..., am on a week long summer school in UAM......Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
aibee01:
Hello guys..I hail ooo.please any Nigerian student in Poznan..., am on a week long summer school in UAM......Thanks
Bro, you are in Adam Mickiewicza? Can you send me a PM?
Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 4:21am On Jul 05, 2016
Hello Fams, please I would like to know how long it takes to legalize at MFE, is it possible to get my docs legalize the same day? So I can take to MFA
Re: Polish Student Visa by gowaga68: 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
TemmyDavies:
Hello Fams, please I would like to know how long it takes to legalize at MFE, is it possible to get my docs legalize the same day? So I can take to MFA
I seems not to understand your question. How long does it takes to legalize at "MFE"?? are you talking of "MOE" if yes then, its possible to get it same but but best target is 2 days.
Getting it quick depends on the number of applicant , the Oga's up that floor, going and coming from the Bank (after payment) then waiting for the document to be signed and stamp .
Note: when going have it in mind of spending two - three days.
Also documents needed are:
Your Original WAEC/NECO and Testimonial
Scratch card
Copies of your certificate
New office File
And get an Envelop to house the mentioned documents.
Best of luck! As I'll be in Abuja this coming week.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
gowaga68:

I seems not to understand your question. How long does it takes to legalize at "MFE"?? are you talking of "MOE" if yes then, its possible to get it same but but best target is 2 days.
Getting it quick depends on the number of applicant , the Oga's up that floor, going and coming from the Bank (after payment) then waiting for the document to be signed and stamp .
Note: when going have it in mind of spending two - three days.
Also documents needed are:
Your Original WAEC/NECO and Testimonial
Scratch card
Copies of your certificate
New office File
And get an Envelop to house the mentioned documents.
Best of luck! As I'll be in Abuja this coming week.

Thank you very much for your answer, I am already in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by gudfellas(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
TemmyDavies:

Which university did u applied in poland?
Re: Polish Student Visa by gowaga68: 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
TemmyDavies:

All the best, will be there on Thursday.
Re: Polish Student Visa by gudfellas(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2016
All the best, will be there on Thursday.[/quote]
Have you received your letter visa?
Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
gudfellas:
All the best, will be there on Thursday.
Have you received your letter visa?

Thanks Bosses for your time and info, APPLIED TO SUT,Gliwice,Poland... did it in two days, dedicated a day for MOE which was yesterday and I got my docs that same yesterday, while today I faced MFA and I got my documents in less than 4 hours, God has just been making a way although it isn't easy, but no one asked for bribe in MFA, MOE I think was just 1k to get eligibility letter cox normally I wasn't suppose to get it in a day but they had to squeeze it as if I have applied before yesterday, but its all cool though..

#Thanks to you guys once again.
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2016
TemmyDavies:

Thanks Bosses for your time and info, APPLIED TO SUT,Gliwice,Poland... did it in two days, dedicated a day for MOE which was yesterday and I got my docs that same yesterday, while today I faced MFA and I got my documents in less than 4 hours, God has just been making a way although it isn't easy, but no one asked for bribe in MFA, MOE I think was just 1k to get eligibility letter cox normally I wasn't suppose to get it in a day but they had to squeeze it as if I have applied before yesterday, but its all cool though..

It's very unfortunate that many Nigerians don't even bother to do research on where they are traveling to, later you see them online blaming and laying complaints to whomsoever cares to listen, of course the most important thing is just get to answer that we live abroad. Best of luck.
Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 11:35am On Jul 13, 2016
chuman33:

It's very unfortunate that many Nigerians don't even bother to do research on where they are traveling to, later you see them online blaming and laying complaints to whomsoever cares to listen, of course the most important thing is just get to answer that we live abroad. Best of luck.

Okay, so am I wrong to have chosen that school or what so unfortunate, just in case u think my choice is wrong I over did my research and I applied to only that school cox it suits me andits facilities are modern, some Nigerians look for where Nigerians are instead of somewhere that can help their career.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by gudfellas(m): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
chuman33:

Brother any information. . U can still say it to our notice
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
TemmyDavies:

Okay, so am I wrong to have chosen that school or what so unfortunate, just in case u think my choice is wrong I over did my research and I applied to only that school cox it suits me andits facilities are modern, some Nigerians look for where Nigerians are instead of somewhere that can help their career.

OK, let us know how it works out.
Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
chuman33:

OK, let us know how it works out.

How what works out, MOE is easy and MFA is relatively easy too, what else would u like to know?
Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
Please no private chat, let us all benefit, I got a reasonable amount of info from here,and if everyone had gone private chat nothing would be here, let's keep it cool here, anything I can answer I will and any contribution would be gladly accepted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hello,

I'm wondering if there are any Nigerian students in Kraków or Katowice (both in Poland).
I'm thinking of attending school in one of these cities and I would like to know what life is like there, typical student demographics (white, black, Asian, etc) and the cost of living.
Thanks for your replies.
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
MsND:
Hello,

I'm wondering if there are any Nigerian students in Kraków or Katowice (both in Poland).
I'm thinking of attending school in one of these cities and I would like to know what life is like there, typical student demographics (white, black, Asian, etc) and the cost of living.
Thanks for your replies.
Why do you have to sign up for another account just to ask same question? Havent you been accepted in czestochowa?
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
TemmyDavies:

How what works out, MOE is easy and MFA is relatively easy too, what else would u like to know?
Alright
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
chuman33:

Why do you have to sign up for another account just to ask same question? Havent you been accepted in czestochowa?
This is my first question on this thread. I have not applied to Czestochowa.
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
MsND:

This is my first question on this thread. I have not applied to Czestochowa.
Yeah right.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
chuman33:

Yeah right.
If you are not going to answer my question please leave me in peace. You are free to believe what you want.
Re: Polish Student Visa by gowaga68: 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
TemmyDavies:

You welcome and wishing you best of luck.
Re: Polish Student Visa by TemmyDavies(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
MsND:
Hello,

Thanks for your replies.

Brother, do your research online, check for people testimonials, and don't go after Nigerians, we are one but abroad you need to live and rely on God and yourself, check the course u want to do which school has more graduates from that course and how many years the course has been

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.