Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (905964 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Pcozzy(m): 7:46am On Oct 30, 2020
Growingboi:
Congratulations on your admission. Kindly note all steps taken as you proceed, some of us have interest in same school so we would be contacting you soon for guide. Thanks in advance. What course please?

Thanks
Civil Engineering Construction and Management.
I will be glad to help as much as I can. I hope I get to meet pple to put me tru here, I’m new to this process as well.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Growingboi(m): 10:31am On Oct 30, 2020
Quite a number of destiny helpers are here to attend to you as your question comes but try make life easy for them by reading previous comments or pages as your question may have been answered in the past.

Pcozzy:

Thanks
Civil Engineering Construction and Management.
I will be glad to help as much as I can. I hope I get to meet pple to put me tru here, I’m new to this process as well.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Loge: 11:07am On Oct 30, 2020
Please has anyone been able to call today?
For those have been able to call in the past weeks, Is there any special technique or hack really!! its been very frustrating cry
Re: Polish Student Visa by Alex246: 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
Thank God they picked my call today... My appointment date is 4th Nov.

7 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by benedictuyi(m): 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
benedictuyi:
Good day house.
I have a friend who lives in Abuja that's willing to assist me in legalising my documents.

In order not to stress him so much, I'll be needing guidelines on how to go about it.

From what I've read so far, he'll need to go to the ministry of education first before going to the ministry of foreign affairs.

My questions
How much does each ministry charge?

I currently don't have my original copies with me, can I legalise only the photocopies?

Can I legalise more than one copy of the same document? As I'll be needing it for other applications

How long does it take each ministry to complete the process?

Please still awaiting responses
Re: Polish Student Visa by Alex246: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
Pls anyone who has booked appointment before, I want to knw if they will send any information t my email address before I go to the embassy because mine is 4th of Nov. Pls I need urgent reply
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
Alex246:
Pls anyone who has booked appointment before, I want to knw if they will send any information t my email address before I go to the embassy because mine is 4th of Nov. Pls I need urgent reply
Whether they send or not, just proceed for your appointment on the date assigned to you.
All the best.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Loge: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hi Alex,

Please what sim card did you use?
Alex246:
Re: Polish Student Visa by Alex246: 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
Loge:
Hi Alex,

MTN
Re: Polish Student Visa by Alex246: 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
Loge:
Hi Alex,

Mtn
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jenkiky: 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
@alex246 , wishing u success in your interview.. please kindly assist on what’s documents to get ready for the interview and how to go about getting them.. thanks, expecting your response
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jenkiky: 12:04am On Oct 31, 2020
Please after legalizing with the ministry of foreign affairs do you still legalize with the embassy befor e you visa appointment or you can do that after.. please I need clarifications
Re: Polish Student Visa by Wishmore: 12:59am On Oct 31, 2020
Jenkiky:
Please after legalizing with the ministry of foreign affairs do you still legalize with the embassy befor e you visa appointment or you can do that after.. please I need clarifications

As for the embassy legalization, you can Also do that when submitting your visa application. (Without a separate appointment)

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by stackheap(m): 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hi guys, please when does the application round for October intake usually starts? I am preparing to apply for 2021 admission cycle.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by benedictuyi(m): 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
Jenkiky:
Please can you help with the following questions?

I have a friend who lives in Abuja that's willing to assist me in legalising my documents.

In order not to stress him so much, I'll be needing guidelines on how to go about it.

From what I've read so far, he'll need to go to the ministry of education first before going to the ministry of foreign affairs.

My questions

I currently don't have my original copies with me, can I legalise only the photocopies?

Can I legalise more than one copy of the same document? As I'll be needing it for other applications

Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
benedictuyi:

Please can you help with the following questions?

My questions

For third party authentication you'll spend a lot more than you'll spend if you go by yourself so budget 20-30k for both

No, because originals have to be authenticated too

Legalise the original certificate and make photocopies as much as you want

Between 1-2 weeks, for both. It depends

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
stackheap:
Hi guys, please when does the application round for October intake usually starts? I am preparing to apply for 2021 admission cycle.

Start checking from May

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ykhgu1: 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
Really am interested ooooh
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ykhgu1: 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
Amanee:

For third party authentication you'll spend a lot more than you'll spend if you go by yourself so budget 20-30k for both

Are you sure??
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
Ykhgu1:

Are you sure??

Yes
Re: Polish Student Visa by benedictuyi(m): 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
Amanee:

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by manneger2: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
Amanee:

Start checking from May
Lies some schools start as early as feb, is just left for him to do research, but there is Google to research about anything u want, why are people been lazy

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
manneger2:

Lies some schools start as early as feb, is just left for him to do research, but there is Google to research about anything u want, why are people been lazy

You should have replied him then, what's with the lies? I was just trying to assist because that's when my school start theirs, it's left for the person to do their own research.

4 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
manneger2:

Nawa oo
Omniknowest. Which one is "lies".
She answered to the best of her knowledge, why not give your response and move on?

5 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by manneger2: 2:17am On Nov 01, 2020
Jaycew:

Nawa oo
Omniknowest. Which one is "lies".
She answered to the best of her knowledge, why not give your response and move on?
Hello pls I Neva said I know it all, I only indicated a misinformation someone gave out that is not correct which can possibly affect some people who will be banking on it to start thier application. The key to success now is to apply on time, because next year more people will be looking for appointment date.
Re: Polish Student Visa by mikkypel(m): 8:24am On Nov 01, 2020
Amanee:

Good morning brother,

Please about the legalization, would I have to legalize my transcripts too and since I would be applying for bsc

And I have HND before, do I have to leagalize only my SSCE for it or I need to legalize my HND result and the transcripts

If I need to legalize my HND and transcripts, how much do they legalize per one document

Your response will be appreciated
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hardefillar1(m): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2020
mikkypel:

Good morning brother,

Please about the legalization, would I have to legalize my transcripts too and since I would be applying for bsc

And I have HND before, do I have to leagalize only my SSCE for it or I need to legalize my HND result and the transcripts

If I need to legalize my HND and transcripts, how much do they legalize per one document

Your response will be appreciated

You should only legalize the certificate you used in applying for admission... and also it’s only if your school request you to legalize; so check through the admission process requirements to be sure...

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.