Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (905552 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Chizumahizu: 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
Creeza:
Could it be the current tensions in 9ja?

Nope, people are getting.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Chizumahizu: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wazzaowner:

Self sponsor, I guess?
Nope...
Re: Polish Student Visa by bayobro: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
Good day to you all. I had like to apply for a school in Poland, I checked through the schools and I notice that no admission is on going. I will really like to know what I can start putting in place just before application commenced. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Creeza(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
bayobro:
Good day to you all. I had like to apply for a school in Poland, I checked through the schools and I notice that no admission is on going. I will really like to know what I can start putting in place just before application commenced. Thanks
First find out more about the city you wish to reside in. Cost of living and everything you would consider then start getting all you need, documents and co. An insightful guide can be found on page 45 of this thread. Goodluck sir

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Hardefillar1(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Chizumahizu:

Nope...
How many days did he wait for before getting his visa decision from submission date??
Re: Polish Student Visa by Wishmore: 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
Growingboi:
Hello team, please is it possible for ministries to authenticate a certificate obtained outside Nigeria? I have mailed MFA and ME I am yet to get any response from them. Please this info will help me understand the next step to take. Thank you in advance.

What country did you obtain the certificate?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nbo101: 10:24am On Nov 03, 2020
Thanks Shogun for the information..
Re: Polish Student Visa by Growingboi(m): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
South Africa

Wishmore:

What country did you obtain the certificate?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Wishmore: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
Growingboi:
South Africa

In the case of South Africa, its part of the Apostille Convention (of Hague Convention), therefore, you don’t need to legalize your doc.

What you need is Apostille stamp. (you can check if you already have it on your doc)

If not, visit the SA Embassy in Nigeria, I believe they can help. (Else, you’ll need visit SA for it)

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by GreatSage: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hello guys how is Poland like? considering study and work option for a Nigerian?
Re: Polish Student Visa by DarasimiAde: 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hello everyone,
Please is it true that when applying for Masters I don't need to authenticate my Transcript of record at the FMOE? If No must it be the original copy? Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pvtpisful: 11:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
How do I make reservation for an accommodation in poland (for visa processing) P.S: my school don't have a dorm
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 12:29am On Nov 04, 2020
Pvtpisful:
How do I make reservation for an accommodation in poland (for visa processing) P.S: my school don't have a dorm
look for a hostel on booking dot com

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Germaineus: 12:30am On Nov 04, 2020
Please house,i will like to know what a 2.2 graduate in human physiology can study in poland.
Preferably a school with cheap tuition fees also where one can work while studying..
P/s- the cheapest school or schools cuz the exchange rate is not smiling.thanks in advance...
Re: Polish Student Visa by Moobahrak(m): 5:45am On Nov 04, 2020
Germaineus:
Please house,i will like to know what a 2.2 graduate in human physiology can study in poland.
Preferably a school with cheap tuition fees also where one can work while studying..
P/s- the cheapest school or schools cuz the exchange rate is not smiling.thanks in advance...
Yes with 2.2 you can do your masters in Poland, you may just need letter of eligibility from min of education, which isn’t compulsory as it depends on the school you’re applying to, just read through and find a school you can afford but 2.2 is not an hinderance.
Re: Polish Student Visa by GreatSage: 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
GreatSage:
Hello guys how is Poland like? considering study and work option for a Nigerian?
If you have ideas concerning my questions please express them.
Re: Polish Student Visa by GreatSage: 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
abnur14:

wow...China ...dat was d uni I intended to go to cuz my big bro is also studying in China....
Bro how far can I pm you?
Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 12:49am On Nov 05, 2020
Chizumahizu:

Things are really changing... Someone I know who legitimately did his 4m credit card just got rejected this afternoon...

Polish embassy never talk wetin them really want

for those that got refusal will 4 mill credit card, question for insufficient funds.

I am assuming self sponsor is hard because you have to say how you will fund studies beyond just that first year because that money will technically run out. So 4 mill is a lot of money, but will it cover the 3 years studies including your upkeep, compared to a sponsor who is in employment? how do explain to embassy? A credit card means, credit and it has to be paid back. How will you pay back the 4 mill to keep the credit card going for 3 yrs if there is no proof funds will be coming in through employment or sponsorship?

What do people think, just trying to analyse the refusal comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 1:02am On Nov 05, 2020
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
Please, i need your help. How can i contact you? It’s concerning Poland Immigration

All visa applications in Schengen region need proof of travel (booked ticket or reservation) and accomodation before a visa is issued. You cannot skip this part and get a visa. This information is available on the embassy website and also see the thread.
Re: Polish Student Visa by infobar: 1:54am On Nov 05, 2020
Helloo. Please i was checking this thread and i was seeing something about a credit card from your sponsor or something like that. I have talked to the guy in poland that knows someone at the embassy and is helping me with my visa processes and all the documents i would be needing and he said i would only need a bank statement of 3months from sponsor, sponsors salary sheet, documents to proof of sponsorship and about 8million in the account of my sponsor and i should forget about the credit card talk. Now i am about to pay the fees and seeing all these talk about credit cards and what have you is scaring me. Has the rules changed is it an “either-or“ situation??
Re: Polish Student Visa by Creeza(m): 2:39am On Nov 05, 2020
infobar:
Helloo. Please i was checking this thread and i was seeing something about a credit card from your sponsor or something like that. I have talked to the guy in poland that knows someone at the embassy and is helping me with my visa processes and all the documents i would be needing and he said i would only need a bank statement of 3months from sponsor, sponsors salary sheet, documents to proof of sponsorship and about 8million in the account of my sponsor and i should forget about the credit card talk. Now i am about to pay the fees and seeing all these talk about credit cards and what have you is scaring me. Has the rules changed is it an “either-or“ situation??
Anything bank statement. Avoid like its a plaque.

So far you are going with a sponsor you will need his/her salary sheets( payslip) , and proof of sponsorship if the person is not related to you(notarized)

About the 8 million in your sponsors account, well it's even too much( If you know who you can help among your friends divide that money into two.)

Oh the issue of credit card. Personally you might need this for your self so you can use your bank balance while abroad and not incure high end charges unlike when using a MasterCard. The choice is yours and this could add more strength to your visa application if the credit limit is up-to 2.5 million.

The bank where you recieved the credit card will issue you a certificate of credit limit on request( Please make sure you do this the right way as there has been cases of the polish embassy mailing the bank and requesting more info)

All the best sir.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shamelz420: 6:41am On Nov 05, 2020
9jalove4eva:

for those that got refusal will 4 mill credit card, question for insufficient funds.

I am assuming self sponsor is hard because you have to say how you will fund studies beyond just that first year because that money will technically run out. So 4 mill is a lot of money, but will it cover the 3 years studies including your upkeep, compared to a sponsor who is in employment? how do explain to embassy? A credit card means, credit and it has to be paid back. How will you pay back the 4 mill to keep the credit card going for 3 yrs if there is no proof funds will be coming in through employment or sponsorship?

What do people think, just trying to analyse the refusal comments.

Someone got visa with 2.5m credit card,3m credit card under their name...I didn't hear but dis are people I have been with and we assisted each other....honestly,if one is refused coz of 4m credit card then something is wrong somewhere...THE CREDIT CARD IS FAKE,I don't want to mince words.....coz dis same ppl that claimed they were denied could not show the credit card certificate they got...so far what you have is legit,the embassy won't deny you...then if u have been denied and u are seeing this...mail the embassy with your name and passport number and the reason they denied you,they will tell you where exactly the problem came from and I think dats really cool coz not all embassy can do that...cheers

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Shamelz420: 6:46am On Nov 05, 2020
infobar:

My dear listen carefully so u don't make mistakes,U DON'T NEED YOUR SPONSORS BANK STATEMENT ABD THE 8 MILLIOM WHATEVER!!!!!...please ne sure of who you are dealing with to avoid stories that touches the heart..and hey,the people in charge of visa are only the white people,so I don't think there's a way to cross without touching your foot on the ground...read through dis thread,u will see where they talked about financial documents needed by a sponsor....cheers
Re: Polish Student Visa by manneger2: 9:14am On Nov 05, 2020
Shamelz420:

Someone got visa with 2.5m credit card,3m credit card under their name...I didn't hear but dis are people I have been with and we assisted each other....honestly,if one is refused coz of 4m credit card then something is wrong somewhere...THE CREDIT CARD IS FAKE,I don't want to mince words.....coz dis same ppl that claimed they were denied could not show the credit card certificate they got...so far what you have is legit,the embassy won't deny you...then if u have been denied and u are seeing this...mail the embassy with your name and passport number and the reason they denied you,they will tell you where exactly the problem came from and I think dats really cool coz not all embassy can do that...cheers
From what someone said last time, he said the person have 2.5mill credit card with verifiable employment, meaning they believe that this person is probably going for studies, and his company is there to support him when the 2.5mill runs out, but if you with 4mill with no employment they might think where will more money comes after 4mill finish if u are going for bsc with high tuition 4million will run out, me just thinking sponsorship with credit card is best

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by DarasimiAde: 9:14am On Nov 05, 2020
Please has anyone tried to call the embassy this morning? I keep hearing "You are not allowed to call this number". Please what could be wrong?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Growingboi(m): 10:03am On Nov 05, 2020
Respect to you boss. Haven Google how apostille stamp looks like, my certificate did not come with it.

I'm aware that I can get letter of evaluation from our MOE, It is also possible to authenticate at South Africa Embassy in Nigeria(not too sure). Coud these be sufficient for admission?

Wishmore:

In the case of South Africa, its part of the Apostille Convention (of Hague Convention), therefore, you don’t need to legalize your doc.

What you need is Apostille stamp. (you can check if you already have it on your doc)

If not, visit the SA Embassy in Nigeria, I believe they can help. (Else, you’ll need visit SA for it)
Re: Polish Student Visa by hadura29(m): 10:48am On Nov 05, 2020
Good morning guys. Can a Masters student travel with a child provided he/she can take care of the child?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Loge: 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hello @Infobar
Can I possibly get your contact (email) please? I need some information and help from that "someone in the embassy". Pease

infobar:
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pvtpisful: 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
Did anyone get appointment date today.
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
Pvtpisful:
Did anyone get appointment date today.
people got

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.