Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (907607 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
etare788:
Hello house, so I heard something in a meeting as regards Poland student visa.

The person said that people who go to Private schools in Poland don’t usually get a job because the school didn’t ask them to legalize their documents, so basically in Poland if you don’t legalize your document before coming life might be difficult for you even tho your school doesn’t request it. I heard it is better to attend public schools that way after school you can easily get a job.
Gurus in the house! Please how true is this?
this is untrue, 99% if not all schools in poland require you legalize your documents in nigeria. and you are allow to work, infact private school are very flexible when it come to jobs
Re: Polish Student Visa by Metrics4tea: 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
OliveCynosure:
Truthfully, I'll advice you do it yourself. Just follow all the instructions here. Ask questions if you're confused. People are willing to answer.Money is *NOT* easy to get, don't let someone scam you o
Buy why will the Warsaw university of humanities referred me to an agent for the admission process. Please who has applied before to this warsaw university of humanities? I just want to know if actually the school uses agent in their admission process
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
Metrics4tea:

Buy why will the Warsaw university of humanities referred me to an agent for the admission process. Please who has applied before to this warsaw university of humanities? I just want to know if actually the school uses agent in their admission process
Not just them, a few other schools use agents exclusively. Euroscholars, for quick instance, are a household name. So it's nothing unusual.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
Cerisse:

Hit up the person called “pinpinpims” I’m not really sure I got the username right but he’s 100% helpful with the visa appointments

There's a reason I've simply ignored the referral:

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by keleto(m): 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
keleto:

Thanks greatly bro for this enlightenment.
But am self sponsoring , and I decide to use credit card, , do I still need to present payslips. Also how much in total do I need to show

Also is it naira or dollar credit card?

Pls kindly elaborate pls

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by anotherguyonNL: 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
Do they require block account to study in Poland? For someone in their early 30's looking to do their masters n Poland, is there an age limit?
Re: Polish Student Visa by joeymartinijnr: 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
Please guys, I've been given admission to study Business Management from Vistula University, but I have few questions bothering my mind, I really need your input.

First off, I'll be sponsoring myself all althrough the 4year period of my course of study with a savings of 10million naira aside working and schooling when I get to Poland. I intend to achieve the said sum in 15months, so far so good, 5months into the savings plan, I've been able to achieve 4m, safe-locked on piggvest to be topped-up as time goes on.

Here are my questions
1. My safe-lock will be broken in December but unlike traditional banks, Online-Banks don't really generate statement of account. Is it possible to just printout the interface showing the locked amount on the app or ill have to wait till December when the lock is broken, before I can restart the admission process against next year.

2. Since I'll be sponsoring my self is it advisable to submit a statement of account or get a credit card from my bank in my name.

3. Should i include my dad as a sponsor, he only earn around 350k-400k a month.

4. What are the other documents needed for the embassy.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
joeymartinijnr:
Please guys, I've been given admission to study Business Management from Vistula University, but I have few questions bothering my mind, I really need your input.

First off, I'll be sponsoring myself all althrough the 4year period of my course of study with a savings of 10million naira aside working and schooling when I get to Poland. I intend to achieve the said sum in 15months, so far so good, 5months into the savings plan, I've been able to achieve 4m, safe-locked on piggvest to be topped-up as time goes on.

Here are my questions
1. My safe-lock will be broken in December but unlike traditional banks, Online-Banks don't really generate statement of account. Is it possible to just printout the interface showing the locked amount on the app or ill have to wait till December when the lock is broken, before I can restart the admission process against next year.

2. Since I'll be sponsoring my self is it advisable to submit a statement of account or get a credit card from my bank in my name.

You cannot use safelock as a proof of funds

Kindly go through this thread from at least page 100 to familiarise yourself with the process so one agent will not use you to cash out

Peace

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Escanor(m): 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
Use a credit card statement if u are sponsoring urself.and use your dad payslip as sponsor in addition to it too..so the on financial ground ur decision will be positive

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by NewAjala(m): 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
Pls how can one get sponsors? Make una show me way my brothers

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by uzoweezyy: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Please I heard my sponsor must send me original copy of his employment letter signed with Biro but my sponsor signed his employment letter electronically. What do I do?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 9:43am On Feb 14, 2021
anotherguyonNL:
Do they require block account to study in Poland? For someone in their early 30's looking to do their masters n Poland, is there an age limit?
there's no such thing as block account for Poland, only germany requires block account. Kindly read the requirements on the polish page and this place too. Kind regards.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 9:45am On Feb 14, 2021
joeymartinijnr:

Here are my questions

all @amane said is true, get that money out of piggyvest and open a credit card account with it, also follow all the set instructions on the website.
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 10:52am On Feb 14, 2021
I don't think getting a sponsor is that difficult young man. Reach out to family or friends that work in an Organization and talk to them about your needs; such as sponsorship documents.

NewAjala:

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 10:54am On Feb 14, 2021
Submit what you have, pray and hope for the best. OR

Better still look for another sponsor that can use a hand signed signature for you. Simple as ABC

uzoweezyy:
Please I heard my sponsor must send me original copy of his employment letter signed with Biro but my sponsor signed his employment letter electronically. What do I do?
Re: Polish Student Visa by GreatSage: 11:46am On Feb 14, 2021
joeymartinijnr:

Here are my questions

Bsc??
Re: Polish Student Visa by eric4sleezy(m): 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
Happy Sunday guys...Please can someone throw more light on the credit card thing. Will it be opened in my name or sponsor's name? i plan on using a sponsor who owns a company, so I won't be using pay slips.
Re: Polish Student Visa by OldGuard: 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
necz:
I don't think getting a sponsor is that difficult young man. Reach out to family or friends that work in an Organization and talk to them about your needs; such as sponsorship documents.

Not everyone is privileged as you Mr. Man
Some of us have no one backing us, we are the ones making names for ourselves
So be humble

7 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by NewAjala(m): 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
OldGuard:

So be humble

Thanks for the reply... Some persons fail to see life from other people's angle.

4 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
Metrics4tea:

There is no need for agents for this. Not sure why this advice was given to you. Online portal works perfectly well. You may need to ask more questions about this.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Swazy22: 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
NewAjala:
What do you need? You can ask me. And at which phase are you?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Swazy22: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
uzoweezyy:
Abeg ooo, is better you find a way to get him sign with biro and send it to you using courier service, if you proceed like that, you will be denied. A friend was rejected cause of this very issue
Re: Polish Student Visa by classy90: 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
Please great people I have someone who owns a business I mean buying and selling business
..can I use his statement of an account as a sponsor.... please someone should reply me pls
Re: Polish Student Visa by anotherguyonNL: 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
Shogun200:
there's no such thing as block account for Poland, only germany requires block account. Kindly read the requirements on the polish page and this place too. Kind regards.

Thanks, how about for the age requirement?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
classy90:
Please great people I have someone who owns a business I mean buying and selling business
..can I use his statement of an account as a sponsor.... please someone should reply me pls

You cannot use statement of account
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
9jalove4eva:

There is no need for agents for this. Not sure why this advice was given to you. Online portal works perfectly well. You may need to ask more questions about this.

Some schools have their designated agents for admission processing

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
anotherguyonNL:

Thanks, how about for the age requirement?
you don't have any problem bro even people on their 30s are going for bsc. Provide all necessary documents required, wait, pray then voila, you're in poland
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
Young man, Trust me when I tell you that I've been there and I've done that.

No one here will tell you openly how to get a sponsor other than to go and seek help from your friends and family.

Its about paving a way for yourself. Many people who do not have a sponsor just like you and I ended up getting one.

So the baton is in your hands; you have to decide what to do with it.

Goodluck wink

OldGuard:

So be humble
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Then try to see life from their own angle and see if you won't get what you need.

All the best cool

NewAjala:

Thanks for the reply... Some persons fail to see life from other people's angle.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ceemizz: 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
Who is going to vpu in March and still waiting for visa. Please signify and I’ll contact you. ��

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by SetZ(m): 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.