Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (909452 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Davidtinuoye05: 11:40am On Feb 16, 2021
Please, do i need to do any notorization of any document with ministry of foreign affairs or ministry of education before going to the embassy ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
anotherguyonNL:

What docs would that be? also do they need applicants to show some sort of proof of funds?
everything you need Is on the polish embassy website. Kindly read up
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shogun200: 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
Davidtinuoye05:
Please, do i need to do any notorization of any document with ministry of foreign affairs or ministry of education before going to the embassy ?
only the embassy notarize your documents, what the ministry of education and foreign affairs does is to authenticate the documents, further more you can't notarize your documents at the embassy unless those ministries authenticates it first.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pompeyzeed: 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hello
Anybody coming to KATOWICE soon??

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by LaIabobo: 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Subomi007:

Please, are you applying to the school? Please have sent you a pm kindly reply.

Thank you

Sorry for the late response.

I have responded now
Re: Polish Student Visa by alphawolf12345: 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hi guys, I got admission to Warsaw uni of tech, school starts next Monday but I have been unable to book an appointment via the phone line.

My question is... my firm is sponsoring me, what are the documents required from my firm. thank you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by anotherguyonNL: 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
Shogun200:
everything you need Is on the polish embassy website. Kindly read up

link?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
alphawolf12345:
Hi guys, I got admission to Warsaw uni of tech, school starts next Monday but I have been unable to book an appointment via the phone line.

My question is... my firm is sponsoring me, what are the documents required from my firm. thank you.

Your sponsor has to be a person, maybe the MD/CEO or something

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by alphawolf12345: 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
Thank you for your response, assuming it's my CEO, which documents must I get?

Thank you

Amanee:

Your sponsor has to be a person, maybe the MD/CEO or something
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
alphawolf12345:
Thank you for your response, assuming it's my CEO, which documents must I get?

Thank you

His recent three months payslips
Work ID card photocopy
Certificate of employment (original)
His sponsorship letter (notarised) or an affidavit
Re: Polish Student Visa by AlayeKondogbia: 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
I need suggestions, i dont leave in Nigeria but i want to go and study in poland, my B.sc was done in Nigeria so now i have the challenge of how to notorize my documents at the Embassy in Nigeria because the polish embassy here says i have to do it in Nigeria. Any suggestions pls?
Re: Polish Student Visa by alphawolf12345: 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
Thank you very much! Any advice on booking an appointment? I've calledover 2000 times in two weeks.
Amanee:

Work ID card photocopy
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
alphawolf12345:
Thank you very much! Any advice on booking an appointment? I've calledover 2000 times in two weeks.

Said it before, keep calling consistently

Also enlist the help of others

Good luck
Re: Polish Student Visa by MrRighteous02: 11:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
Keep trying, there’s no shortcut to success..

alphawolf12345:

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by alphawolf12345: 12:54am On Feb 17, 2021
So I talked to to my sponsor, he'sactually the CEO of my company, he said he doesn't pay himself and it means he doesn't have a payslip. But he said he can create one for me and notarized it. But the issue now is the money stated on the slip wouldn't be in his bank record. Is that a problem ?

Also, I thought about the credit card route, can he create a credit card in his name and give me the certificate? How much limit must it have?

Thank you.

Hoping to hear from you.

Amanee:

Work ID card photocopy
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 3:30am On Feb 17, 2021
alphawolf12345:
Okay thank you! Just for clarity, The embassy wouldn't be calling his bank to confirm his payslip. Right?

You should go for credit account route if it is possible for him. There is a possibility of the embassy trying to verify the payslip and the rest through their own method.

With credit card, it is simple, straight forward with peace of mind offered to you whether the embassy tried to verify it or not.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 4:46am On Feb 17, 2021
alphawolf12345:
So I talked to to my sponsor, he'sactually the CEO of my company, he said he doesn't pay himself and it means he doesn't have a payslip. But he said he can create one for me and notarized it. But the issue now is the money stated on the slip wouldn't be in his bank record. Is that a problem ?

Also, I thought about the credit card route, can he create a credit card in his name and give me the certificate? How much limit must it have?

Thank you.

Hoping to hear from you.

The credit card would be better, the amount depends on the city you want to go to. Expensive cities like Warsaw, Krakow etc the limit should be about 3-4m.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 9:23am On Feb 17, 2021
If he his truly the CEO of the Company as he claimed, then he has nothing to worry about if you ask me.

More so the Embassy do not need his Statement of Account neither do they require any of us to submit it. All they need is either his Credit Card Certificate OR his Payslip & Employment Certificate, & his sponsorship letter stating that he will be sponsoring you.

Both options are very easy. Just make sure you follow the Embassy instructions. Simple

Admin; The embassy is not asking for Statement of account ,so why delete my post. cool

DAramis:

You should go göre credit account route if it is possible for him. There is a possibility of the embassy trying to verify the payslip and the rest through their own method.

With credit card, it is simple, straight forward with peace of mind offered to you whether the embassy tried to verify it or not.
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 10:15am On Feb 17, 2021
necz:
If he his truly the CEO of the Company as he claimed, then he has nothing to worry about if you ask me.

More so the Embassy do not need his Statement of Account neither do they require any of us to submit it. All they need is either his Credit Card Certificate OR his Payslip & Employment Certificate, & his sponsorship letter stating that he will be sponsoring you.

Both options are very easy. Just make sure you follow the Embassy instructions. Simple

Admin; The embassy is not asking for Statement of account ,so why delete my post. cool

LOL, I understand your explanation. I was only looking at it from the point of view of those documents not existing initially. Creating new documents would bear today's date logically or if he or she 'DATEback' it which would be somehow.

All the same, I was banned by Antispam bot, my reply which you quoted deleted also. I later sent a mail to MODS which I believe they looked into to resolve the issue. Check your profile if you are under a ban
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 11:00am On Feb 17, 2021
Lol........I wasn't banned grin

Sorry oo about the ban o. You were only trying to help now. Na wa oo

DAramis:

LOL, I understand your explanation. I was only looking at it from the point of view of those documents not existing initially. Creating new documents would bear today's date logically or if he or she 'DATEback' it which would be somehow.

All the same, I was banned by Antispam bot, my reply which you quoted deleted also. I later sent a mail to MODS which I believe they looked into to resolve the issue. Check your profile if you are under a ban
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 11:58am On Feb 17, 2021
necz:
Lol........I wasn't banned grin

Sorry oo about the ban o. You were only trying to help now. Na wa oo

okay, mine has been resolved sha.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Moonflower: 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hey girls in polska , if you need a hairstylist or someone to braid your hair I got you, I stay in Lublin❤️

6 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by alphawolf12345: 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
Thank you, I've contacted him to provide me with his credit card certificate.
DAramis:

You should go for credit account route if it is possible for him. There is a possibility of the embassy trying to verify the payslip and the rest through their own method.

Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
alphawolf12345:
Thank you, I've contacted him to provide me with his credit card certificate.

No problem, wishes you all the best in your application.

NB: I am not schooling in Poland but following it for knowledge purposes. Others are in a better position to answer your subsequent questions regarding to Poland.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by simplydmd: 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
Please how can someone pay application fees to Polish bank from Nigeria
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ceemizz: 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hello guys

Has anyone here gotten visa by using credit card certificate. If yes, please signify so I can contact you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ceemizz: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
Moonflower:
Hey girls in polska , if you need a hairstylist or someone to braid your hair I got you, I stay in Lublin❤️

What school are you attending in Lublin, we can link up
Re: Polish Student Visa by desmedallion(m): 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
DAramis:

So you are saying that using credit card is better than using payslip...please has Anyone here gotten visa with payslip?

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.