Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (908034 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
kid7soccer:
thank Boss. Abeg no vex just comot my name from qoute make my village people no sabi say I dey here lol

Done.........You're right bro

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
ToluwaniMary:
Pls I need a quick response..how do i go about a sponsor from UK?... The person has a legal stay with a good job..what’s the requirement for this category by the embassy?

It's better you use a Sponsor based in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by ToluwaniMary: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
Thanks everyone
Re: Polish Student Visa by Khormzy1(f): 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
i will check and let you know

Cypherhendrix:

Ok thanks alot any idea when it would be reopened
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lovewinning: 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
Please can someone who have masters before and going for 2nd masters in Poland reveal the first masters to visa officer and the school in view
Re: Polish Student Visa by Khormzy1(f): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
i just checked they are reopening but its for only polish citizens and EU applicants.. and that is on 5th may after the public holidays
Cypherhendrix:

Ok thanks alot any idea when it would be reopened
Re: Polish Student Visa by Tallestboi: 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
gloyal:
Who else receive a mail and letter of admission from Poznań University of Life Sciences?
Please did you pay the enrollment fee before you were given the admission? I just applied for Pozan University of life sciences this April. I also tried sending you a message.
Re: Polish Student Visa by walejummy: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
yea bro, d application fee is huge E200 but, did u recieve acknowledge mail when u submitted and also did u legalize the certificated submitted?
BrightCulture:

Have not been granted but I have applied .....Are you also applying to the same school?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Tallestboi: 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
ops84:
Any one in this school please: czestochowa University of Technology?

or if you got admission from them please Lets connect.
Got admission although I'm yet to pay enrollment fees. You?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Tallestboi: 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
kcaller:

Not yet? I have been admitted... MSc Agronomy
did you pay for enrollment fee before getting the admission?
Re: Polish Student Visa by ynwatuzor: 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
Tallestboi:

Please did you pay the enrollment fee before you were given the admission? I just applied for Pozan University of life sciences this April. I also tried sending you a message.

Puls are giving out admission letter for other programs. But if you are going for Agric food economics and trade then only the offer to pay enrollment fee u will get for now.
Re: Polish Student Visa by BrightCulture: 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
walejummy:
yea bro, d application fee is huge E200 but, did u recieve acknowledge mail when u submitted and also did u legalize the certificated submitted?

Well is my uncle that is doing it but he gave me an application form to fill and signed which I did and send to him around march 29...but since den have not heard from him...maybe no admission yet since its October classes will start or what do you think?....pls send me a mail v let's connect
Re: Polish Student Visa by ynwatuzor: 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
Tallestboi:

You don't need to pay enrollment fee before admission but you can wait for the letter before making payments. Means tuition deposit band enrollment fee will be paid together.
Re: Polish Student Visa by kcaller: 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
Tallestboi:

No, I didn’t pay before admission
Re: Polish Student Visa by ynwatuzor: 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lovewinning:
Please for people who have gotten admission in Poland, I want to quickly ask this;
Do I need to write the name of the school I am applying to on my transcript. Or I should use whom it may concern. Please I actually need this response urgently.

Thanks
If it's official transcript ,then the school name will be there.
Re: Polish Student Visa by kcaller: 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
ynwatuzor:

Puls are giving out admission letter for other programs. But if you are going for Agric food economics and trade then only the offer to pay enrollment fee u will get for now.

The list will be out in July. They don’t need to pay
Re: Polish Student Visa by kcaller: 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
ynwatuzor:

If it's official transcript ,then the school name will be there.

Mine is the official transcript and no school name was there. The school name was only on the envelope which the transcript was inside.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Soraco57(m): 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
Hello is a a must To legalized original credentials or the photocopies, ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by QwwQ: 2:02am On Apr 30, 2021
Please, for those of you who received an admission letter from PULS which program did you applied for? My younger brother applied for MSc in Agro-Food Economics and Trade since middle of February no positive response yet.

ynwatuzor:
[i][/i] All prospective student for Poznan University of life and science PULS . Let's gather and keep sharing ideas . As we await resumption in October.
Irrespective of your course.
Re: Polish Student Visa by victz: 4:28am On Apr 30, 2021
QwwQ:

Please, for those of you who received an admission letter from PULS which program did you applied for? My younger brother applied for MSc in Agri-Food Economics and Trade since middle of February no positive response yet.

Re: Polish Student Visa by kcaller: 6:03am On Apr 30, 2021
QwwQ:

Please, for those of you who received an admission letter from PULS which program did you applied for? My younger brother applied for MSc in Agro-Food Economics and Trade since middle of February no positive response yet.

The list will be out in July

Re: Polish Student Visa by PerpyHOB: 9:27am On Apr 30, 2021
ynwatuzor:
[i][/i] All prospective student for Poznan University of life and science PULS . Let's gather and keep sharing ideas . As we await resumption in October.
Irrespective of your course.

I’m yet to get the admission offer�‍♀️
Please any other person with same challenge and sane course of study?
(Food technology and human nutrition)
Re: Polish Student Visa by BrightCulture: 9:34am On Apr 30, 2021
Am suggesting that all those who have gotten admission to schools in Lublin and those who are about to apply should all create a group on WhatsApp for fast info....pls send me a mail to add you up...pls only those applying to schools in Lublin
Re: Polish Student Visa by Moonflower: 10:03am On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=BrightCulture post=101251741]Am suggesting that all those who have gotten admission to schools in Lublin and those who are about to apply should all create a group on WhatsApp for fast info....pls send me a mail to add you up...pls only those applying to schools in Lublin

There’s already a group for students in Lublin❤️
Students can share their experiences on admission and all there

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by BrightCulture: 11:25am On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=Moonflower post=101252468][/quote]

Ok.....good
Re: Polish Student Visa by Iamveracruise: 11:30am On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=Moonflower post=101252468][/quote]

I sent you a mail for lublin students.kindly check your inbox and reply.

Thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Iamveracruise: 11:30am On Apr 30, 2021
Has anyone here paid tuition for KUL Lublin
Re: Polish Student Visa by kcaller: 11:42am On Apr 30, 2021
Iamveracruise:
Has anyone here paid tuition for KUL Lublin
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kollinburg: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2021
Good day guyz

I have been admitted to Warsaw university of Business (masters)
Pls I need u all to pls help me with some questions

1 I read computer science in my undergraduate and now I’m going for masters in management hope there won’t be any issue at the embassy.

2 how can I pay the school fee by myself here in Nigeria

3 do I need to schedule a date for legalization of documents also at the embassy because I taught it’s just interview ?

4 pls I need the list of documents needed at the embassy

5 Do I have to pay for the full accommodation for the first year or 6months before going to the embassy?

Thank u and I will be looking forward to hearing from u all

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.