Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903749 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by omodeb: 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Edintee:
Good morning guys,

I got my visa on Thursday, 11th Feb 2021.
I want to say a very big thank you to everyone who has contributed immensely to this thread. My special thanks to @Vlibray, @Amanee, @Wazzaowner, @Shogun, @Kidsoccer and @Hardefiller1.

Please if you are going to Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice PM me lets link up.

Lastly, If you are based in Warri or Benin, I have some household things for sale. Please PM me if intrested. And for those in Abuja, I have a plot of land(600sqm) urgently available for sale in Kuje. All the documentations are available for sighting and verification.

Wish you all the best in your visa applications.
congrat bro, pls how did u manage to get a naira credit card because i have been to fb but they are not issuing to those who are not civil servant.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pearlina20(f): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Medical university of Silesia
University of Economics and Innovation Lublin,WSEI
WSG university,Bydgoszcz (will start recruiting for Nursing in English next month)
Vincent Pol university

All these universities offer affordable Nursing program in English
I'm also applying for Nursing smiley

Amycanada:
Happy Sunday Everyone one, I'm new here. I want to start my application for admission in a university in Poland. Can someone suggest me a good and affordable university where I can study Nursing with my NECO result? Please, the university's teaching language has to be English. I checked university of Opole, it seems their medium of instruction is polish for Nursing. Thanks all

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Pearlina20(f): 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Please is anyone here applying to WSG university, Bydgoszcz
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ocon: 11:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ajiboyehify:
Please, I need information about the salary slip. Please how much should a sponsor be earning to be able to tender their salary slip and for it to be a acceptable at the embassy. Please the sponsor works in Nigeria. It's urgent
500k above...
700k to be on a safe side
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amazing081: 5:11am On Apr 26, 2021
Hey guys, been a while.

For those coming to Poland any time soon the weather is bearable now so you're safe.
Good luck to those that have submitted thier application.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ocon: 7:41am On Apr 26, 2021
Amazing081:
Hey guys, been a while.

For those coming to Poland any time soon the weather is bearable now so you're safe.
Good luck to those that have submitted thier application.
thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by BigBoy123: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2021
Please do I need to verify my documents in the Polish Embassy before I send them to Poland for application of Masters?
Re: Polish Student Visa by ToluwaniMary: 9:13am On Apr 26, 2021
Have being trying to get a date for legalization, all to no avail..who knows how I can?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ocon: 9:18am On Apr 26, 2021
BigBoy123:
Please do I need to verify my documents in the Polish Embassy before I send them to Poland for application of Masters?
depends on the school...
Some schools require you use legalized docs to apply why some don't
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ocon: 9:19am On Apr 26, 2021
ToluwaniMary:
Have being trying to get a date for legalization, all to no avail..who knows how I can?
Keep an eye on the portal when it's like a week to the next available date...

Or you look for someone with Legalization date that can assist you to legalize yours too
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mialosubedac: 9:33am On Apr 26, 2021
Hello guys, please for those that are in poland please help me with this question.

Please I want to ask, going to Poland to study when do you have the opportunity to come back for a short visit(probably important occasion)
Re: Polish Student Visa by NwaUdi1(m): 9:36am On Apr 26, 2021
ToluwaniMary:

If you reside here in Abuja, you can visit the embassy and see if you will meet someone with a date who is. willing to assist.

That is if it's very urgent
Re: Polish Student Visa by Moonflower: 9:37am On Apr 26, 2021
[quote author=Amycanada post=101100263]Happy Sunday Everyone one, I'm new here. I want to start my application for admission in a university in Poland. Can someone suggest me a good and affordable university where I can study Nursing with my NECO result? Please, the university's teaching language has to be English. I checked university of Opole, it seems their medium of instruction is polish for Nursing. Thanks all

You can apply to Vincentpol university, it’s very affordable tho you’ll need to use one of the school’s agent cause they use agents for admission
Re: Polish Student Visa by deluxscript(m): 9:46am On Apr 26, 2021
I need some form of clarification here, Is the legalization of documents needed for VISA interview OR to get admission? Because I applied at University of Wroclaw without legalizing any document and application is online. Kindly help in clarifying this guys
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sammypedro18(m): 10:32am On Apr 26, 2021
Mialosubedac:
Hello guys, please for those that are in poland please help me with this question.

Please I want to ask, going to Poland to study when do you have the opportunity to come back for a short visit(probably important occasion)
The visa is usually a multiple entry visa, you can go return home and back to Poland multiple times during the validity of the visa.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Sammypedro18(m): 10:34am On Apr 26, 2021
deluxscript:
I need some form of clarification here, Is the legalization of documents needed for VISA interview OR to get admission? Because I applied at University of Wroclaw without legalizing any document and application is online. Kindly help in clarifying this guys
Some schools ask for legalized documents during application, some ask that you come with your docs legalized when coming to Poland, some don't ask you to legalize your docs.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by ToluwaniMary: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2021
Thanks @BigBoy123 and NwaUdi1
Re: Polish Student Visa by okparajoseph4(m): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2021
Hardefillar1:

You educational documents is all for your school
The embassy won’t request to see any of it... legalization is for your university and it’s important you do it before leaving the country for Poland... some schools may request you to submit it during admission process.
but does the embassy mandates document are authenticated and legalised before visa interview
Re: Polish Student Visa by Toriobi: 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ocon:

Keep an eye on the portal when it's like a week to the next available date...

Or you look for someone with Legalization date that can assist you to legalize yours too

Is it possible for one to assist in legalization? Thought it has to be done in person?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lovewinning: 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
Please who is applying for masters to Maria Curie-Skłodowska University (MCSU) Lublin, I need a mate. I reside in Abuja
Re: Polish Student Visa by NwaUdi1(m): 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
okparajoseph4:
but does the embassy mandates document are authenticated and legalised before visa interview

Yes sir.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ocon: 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
Toriobi:

Is it possible for one to assist in legalization? Thought it has to be done in person?
someone can did it on your behalf

You just have to provide authorization letter
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ocon: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
okparajoseph4:
No

Embassy have no business with your Nigerian educational docs, they won't even ask for it...

But it is advisable you do legalization as soon as possible cos your school might Request for it before or after Admission
Re: Polish Student Visa by Newmanadex: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hello brother, I already got mine done.
For University of wroclaw, I got admitted.
Please let's relate on via email or if you could drop ur phone number.
Thanks
harrisonxury:
Hello people,

I just successfully submitted my registration fee and applications to the University of Wroclaw.

I hope it's not too early to start going about to get my documents authenticated at both Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs?

Is there anyone that has also applied to the University of Wroclaw in this thread?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Newmanadex: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
Good day house,
Please is there anyone currently studying at University of wroclaw here.
I got admitted and was advised to pay for school fees.
Please I need help to be so sure am about doing the right thing.
���������.
Please Nairalanders.
Re: Polish Student Visa by okparajoseph4(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ocon:
No

Embassy have no business with your Nigerian educational docs, they won't even ask for it...

But it is advisable you do legalization as soon as possible cos your school might Request for it before or after Admission
thanks very much
Re: Polish Student Visa by Toriobi: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ocon:
someone can did it on your behalf

You just have to provide authorization letter

Thank you very much
Re: Polish Student Visa by bidemialade43: 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
Newmanadex:
Good day house,
Please is there anyone currently studying at University of wroclaw here.
I got admitted and was advised to pay for school fees.
Please I need help to be so sure am about doing the right thing.
���������.
Please Nairalanders.

Hi, just got Wroclaw admission too(MA) ... have you paid the tuition fee?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.