Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903336 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Moonflower: 11:50am On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=Iamveracruise post=101254880]

I sent you a mail for lublin students.kindly check your inbox and reply.

Thanks.

Okay
Re: Polish Student Visa by Moonflower: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=Iamveracruise post=101254899]Has anyone here paid tuition for KUL Lublin

It’s easier if you ask someone you trust in europe to pay for you
I think it’s 85poland zloty

And KUL is not admitting students anymore
Re: Polish Student Visa by naijaboy756: 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hi Fam,

What can be used to show that study was done using English language?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ocon: 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
naijaboy756:
Hi Fam,

What can be used to show that study was done using English language?
medium of instruction from your university
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ocon: 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kollinburg:
Good day guyz

I have been admitted to Warsaw university of Business (masters)
Pls I need u all to pls help me with some questions

1 I read computer science in my undergraduate and now I’m going for masters in management hope there won’t be any issue at the embassy.

2 how can I pay the school fee by myself here in Nigeria

3 do I need to schedule a date for legalization of documents also at the embassy because I taught it’s just interview ?

4 pls I need the list of documents needed at the embassy

5 Do I have to pay for the full accommodation for the first year or 6months before going to the embassy?

Thank u and I will be looking forward to hearing from u all
1] As long as the school have issued you admission, there won't be any issue.

2] go to bank (I suggest keystone, stanbic, union, uba) request for form A and pay.

3] there's no interview for study visa. You will need to legalize you docs. So I guess you've to schedule a date. Mind you, date for appointment is different from date for Legalization

4] check the embassy website... Or read this thread from the beginning

5] if it's school accommodation, you won't have to pay. But you need to get a letter in that effect.

If it's external accommodation, I think you have to pay for reservation or so (not sure)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by naijaboy756: 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ocon:
medium of instruction from your university
Please is it in the form of a letter or something??
Re: Polish Student Visa by BrightCulture: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
Iamveracruise:

I sent you a mail for lublin students.kindly check your inbox and reply.

Thanks.

Have done that. Pls add me up
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
naijaboy756:

Get a signed letter from your school stating that the medium of instruction through out your studies was in English

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by ToluwaniMary: 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
Who has a sure connect for sponsorship? Kindly mail me. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by naijaboy756: 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
IkeNwo:

Get a signed letter from your school stating that the medium of instruction through out your studies was in English
Bless up bro
Re: Polish Student Visa by kayceeBrown: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
Good Afternoon,

Please Nairalanders I need help in opening a credit card account that can issue me the the letter stating the limit.

I have been to all the banks in my area and it's as if I'm speaking in touges, please I need somebody that has done it this year and can link me up with the banker that did his/hers.

I'm in Lagos.

1. Is it something I can do instantly as people say on this trend

2. Do I have to be a salary earner?

Please I beg you, if you haven't done it before or know anyone that has, don't reply me. I BEG YOU!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
Khormzy1:
i just checked they are reopening but its for only polish citizens and EU applicants.. and that is on 5th may after the public holidays
yes thanks alot bro I guess I would apply for university of opole any idea bout the school
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
kid7soccer:
my friends are they, it's fine. If it racism you have a 99% chance of not meeting a such people here

thanks for finding time to answer john Paul uni is closed
I want to apply for university of opole so any idea about the school and the city would be of much help
thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=Moonflower post=101255463][/quote]

wanted to apply for KUL before but I settled for uni opole

I want to apply for university of opole so any idea about the school and the city would be of much help
thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
Go into the bank and request that you want to speak to the Bank Manager.

Tell him you want to open a CashBack Credit Card Account. Transfer 6M and ask for the credit card certificate letter. It will be given to you after some days

kayceeBrown:
Good Afternoon,

Please Nairalanders I need help in opening a credit card account that can issue me the the letter stating the limit.

I have been to all the banks in my area and it's as if I'm speaking in touges, please I need somebody that has done it this year and can link me up with the banker that did his/hers.

I'm in Lagos.

1. Is it something I can do instantly as people say on this trend

2. Do I have to be a salary earner?

Please I beg you, if you haven't done it before or know anyone that has, don't reply me. I BEG YOU!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by kayceeBrown: 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
necz:
Go into the bank and request that you want to speak to the Bank Manager.

Tell him you want to open a CashBack Credit Card Account. Transfer 6M and ask for the credit card certificate letter. It will be given to you after some days

Thank you very much for replying to my message, please what bank did you use? When I transfer the money can I remove some of it after I get the certificate letter?
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
You can use Access Bank or First Bank.

YES. You can dissolve the credit card account and get your money back; After you must have gotten your VISA

kayceeBrown:

Thank you very much for replying to my message, please what bank did you use? When I transfer the money can I remove some of it after I get the certificate letter?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ocon: 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
naijaboy756:
Just requested from your school... It is usually directed to "whom it may concern"
Re: Polish Student Visa by oluwaseunadebay(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
Good Evening guys,
I have some questions regarding the filling of National Visa D.

1. If my program is to end by June 2023, what will be my Intended date of departure from the Republic of Poland?

Thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amanee(f): 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
oluwaseunadebay:
Good Evening guys,
I have some questions regarding the filling of National Visa D.

1. If my program is to end by June 2023, what will be my Intended date of departure from the Republic of Poland?

Thanks.

Same June 2023
Re: Polish Student Visa by Khormzy1(f): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
yes

kcaller:

Re: Polish Student Visa by Khormzy1(f): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
yes

Iamveracruise:
Has anyone here paid tuition for KUL Lublin
Re: Polish Student Visa by Khormzy1(f): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
no i don't know anything about the school
oh and yes I'm a lady

Cypherhendrix:

yes thanks alot bro I guess I would apply for university of opole any idea bout the school

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by EvangelistIsaac(m): 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Polish Student Visa by harrisonxury: 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

wanted to apply for KUL before but I settled for uni opole

thanks

Yes, I applied to the school: University of Opole. Feel free to ask me any questions.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kollinburg: 12:11am On May 01, 2021
Toriobi:

Likewise me, please reach me on 07061287306.

I will be really grateful.

Would be glad to know also I really wanna get this done in no time
Re: Polish Student Visa by BrightCulture: 12:36am On May 01, 2021
And pls house when we dey need my school cert....because am yet to collect my school cert from school...my brother use my transcript and statement of result to apply
Re: Polish Student Visa by peju22(f): 2:30am On May 01, 2021
Hello everyone, please I need clarification from self sponsored people who have gotten their visa. I want to use credit card as proof of financial means. I have calculated about 6m Naira from the requirements on the polish embassy website, but they only added return costs, accommodation and living expenses. They did not add the tuition fees for the duration of the program. Will I get the visa if I put the 6m in the credit Card or should I add the cost of tuition for the 4 years of Bachelor’s study? Thank you as you answer.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Blackkin: 3:09am On May 01, 2021
26? Hmmm
IkeNwo:
Hello all,

I have a couple of questions:

1) If one has NECO, and is going for a Bsc what documents do I need to authenticate at the ministries?

2) what documents do I have to legalize at the embassy ?

3) applicant will be 26 years this September is that ok for Bsc for purposes of the visa ?

4) can anyone authenticate your docs at the ministry on your behalf ?

5) can anyone legalize your documents at the embassy on your behalf

Thanks in advance
Re: Polish Student Visa by Blackkin: 3:10am On May 01, 2021
Good university
IkeNwo:
Hello has any one here gotten visa and going to Opole University? Or anyone here currently studying at Opole University?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ocon: 3:16am On May 01, 2021
peju22:
Hello everyone, please I need clarification from self sponsored people who have gotten their visa. I want to use credit card as proof of financial means. I have calculated about 6m Naira from the requirements on the polish embassy website, but they only added return costs, accommodation and living expenses. They did not add the tuition fees for the duration of the program. Will I get the visa if I put the 6m in the credit Card or should I add the cost of tuition for the 4 years of Bachelor’s study? Thank you as you answer.

Please add Tuition
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lamaxkay(f): 5:07am On May 01, 2021
EvangelistIsaac:
Pls is there anyone got admitted into jagiellonia university recently ? Kindly connect me i want to make an ENQUIRY from you pls .

Any jagiellonia student in the room can as well be if help

Thanks

Email anachidi24@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.