Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (910827 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Gydion(m): 9:58pm On May 26, 2021
byBIK:
Hello everyone, please how long does it usually take to get an admission decision after application fee payment for Poznan university of life science?

June please

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by okparajoseph4(m): 10:09pm On May 26, 2021
teamb:

thanks Boss also my school requested for Scan of Apostille/Legalization, its the legalization from the ministry of education or the embassy ?
u guys should read thread. Most of this question have been answered. But u guy fail to read.
Re: Polish Student Visa by royal200: 10:50pm On May 26, 2021
okparajoseph4:
u guys should read thread. Most of this question have been answered. But u guy fail to read.
Please bro if u knw u can still answer....not easy to read from page 1-267. Unless u make reference to a page range one can read

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 11:06pm On May 26, 2021
iamadonis2:

Thanks Bro. Just did and got confirmation. It seems a lot of the universities have changed tactics and now require you submit legalized documents during the application process.

Just email them and explain that due to pandemic it is very difficult to get a legalization date at the embassy . Therefore ask them if you can apply without legalization and then show your legalized document later..... most schools will understand and accept .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 11:07pm On May 26, 2021
teamb:

thanks Boss also my school requested for Scan of Apostille/Legalization, its the legalization from the ministry of education or the embassy ?

Embassy. Read my previous post to iamadonis2
Re: Polish Student Visa by Highsaac: 5:52am On May 27, 2021
Good morning house,
I want to apply to Czestochowa University of Technology for MSc.
Do I need to apply with a legalised document?
And please, how do I go about with the registration? It looks like they dont have registration portal for International students.
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Vandouno(m): 7:46am On May 27, 2021
teamb:

that’s the statement of eligibility the MOE will issue you
Re: Polish Student Visa by NwaUdi1(m): 7:52am On May 27, 2021
iamadonis2:

Did you apply to the Warsaw University of Technology?

What do they mean by Transcript of records. I’m apply for a B.Sc programme and I’m using my WAEC result

Please be informed that secondary school also has Transcript that's shows hours of studies and this is different from Your WAEC Certificate, Testimonial and Notification of results. So provide them with the specific Documents they require from you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Polish Student Visa by brokeNOT(f): 9:34am On May 27, 2021
Please, who does my sponsor address the letter to?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by teamb: 11:23am On May 27, 2021
Vandouno:
that’s the statement of eligibility the MOE will issue you
Thanks for much my brother, if you don't mind can I have your contact?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Khormzy1(f): 12:04pm On May 27, 2021
Please i need clear explanations about registering and filling visa forms��

blessednendowed:

Embassy. Read my previous post to iamadonis2

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Upforsex: 12:51pm On May 27, 2021
Hi. I appreciate the efforts of those answering questions here.

Please will 5million naira be enough to take me to Poland for MSc? That includes from the application process, tuition and when I get to Poland and rent too. And also I come from a poor home as I’m self sponsored. Can I work and study? Money from work will be used to pay tuition and other bills there.

Please reply.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 1:19pm On May 27, 2021
Good day people, please do I need to translate my documents if I'm applying to WSEI

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 1:23pm On May 27, 2021
Khormzy1:
Please i need clear explanations about registering and filling visa forms��

What are your questions ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by brokeNOT(f): 1:31pm On May 27, 2021
EvangelistIsaac:

I dm you but no response

isaacadigunoluwole@gmail.com
Pls dm

He will ask you to pay him 20k.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Misshelz(f): 2:15pm On May 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 2:18pm On May 27, 2021
Upforsex:
Hi. I appreciate the efforts of those answering questions here.

Please will 5million naira be enough to take me to Poland for MSc? That includes from the application process, tuition and when I get to Poland and rent too. And also I come from a poor home as I’m self sponsored. Can I work and study? Money from work will be used to pay tuition and other bills there.

Please reply.

1. yes it will be enough if you choose a school with not so expensive tuition
2. yes students can work and study. But to be on the safe side you should have enough money to cover tuition and expense for atleast the first year. This way you wont be too stressed. If you are a full time student you may only have time to work and make enough to cover living expenses when school is in session. On the summer you can afford to work more hours because school is not in session.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 27, 2021
NwaUdi1:

Please be informed that secondary school also has Transcript that's shows hours of studies and this is different from Your WAEC Certificate, Testimonial and Notification of results. So provide them with the specific Documents they require from you.

I honestly had no idea. Thank you. This means I need to pay a visit to the secondary school I attended. But did anyone who got B.SC admission to the University of Lodz or Warsaw University of Technology submit a transcript of records different from their WAEC/ NECO Results?

Anyone please?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Upforsex: 2:31pm On May 27, 2021
blessednendowed:

1. yes it will be enough if you choose a school with not so expensive tuition
2. yes students can work and study. But to be on the safe side you should have enough money to cover tuition and expense for atleast the first year. This way you wont be too stressed. If you are a full time student you may only have time to work and make enough to cover living expenses when school is in session. On the summer you can afford to work more hours because school is not in session.

Thanks for replying.
Are you presently in Poland? Or you are aiming to study there as well?
If you are there presently, please how do I start the application process?
This thread is full of conversations and I don’t know the specific page that might have outlined this. Please help
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 27, 2021
Upforsex:

Thanks for replying.
Are you presently in Poland? Or you are aiming to study there as well?
If you are there presently, please how do I start the application process?
This thread is full of conversations and I don’t know the specific page that might have outlined this. Please help

Try reading from page 99 - 110

I found those very helpful personally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Upforsex: 2:59pm On May 27, 2021
iamadonis2:

Try reading from page 99 - 110

I found those very helpful personally.

Thank you. Are you presently in Poland? Or still in Nigeria and still applying?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Misshelz(f): 3:06pm On May 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 27, 2021
Upforsex:

Thank you. Are you presently in Poland? Or still in Nigeria and still applying?

Nigeria still applying to Warsaw University of Technology and University of Lodz. I am confused at this point. They both require transcript of records for a B.SC programme. I wonder if my WAEC results won't suffice for this information.

That's why I am asking guys who have got conditional admissions in any of those schools.

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: prittyboi(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.