Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,875 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903850 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 12:57pm On May 28, 2021
Khormzy1:
When you gate a date for visa appointment
What comes next?

You put together all the required documents for study visa and you go on that date to the embassy and submit your documents to be considered. They will give you a ticket with a collection date when they will have reached a decision. You will come back on that collection date and pick up your passport. When you open your passport, check. If you got visa. Safe journey to Poland if not you will see a white long paper in your passport with the reasons for denial and you can appeal within 14 days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Khormzy1(f): 1:50pm On May 28, 2021
Alright thank you.

For the form part
Please explain how that works
From filling to registering of Forms how does that work?

blessednendowed:

You put together all the required documents for study visa and you go on that date to the embassy and submit your documents to be considered. They will give you a ticket with a collection date when they will have reached a decision. You will come back on that collection date and pick up your passport. When you open your passport, check. If you got visa. Safe journey to Poland if not you will see a white long paper in your passport with the reasons for denial and you can appeal within 14 days.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by brokeNOT(f): 2:14pm On May 28, 2021
Hi do you know if the embassy accepts booking.com reservation?
blessednendowed:

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 2:24pm On May 28, 2021
brokeNOT:
Hi do you know if the embassy accepts booking.com reservation?

Yes the embassy accepts booking.com reservation . Since you cannot reserve for a year in advance on booking.com at once, you will have to book for each month separately until you get to 12 months. Combine all 12 bookings that makes a year.

Just an FYI, if you can get a school that has accommodation, highly preferred.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 2:26pm On May 28, 2021
Khormzy1:
Alright thank you.

For the form part
Please explain how that works
From filling to registering of Forms how does that work?

I do not understand your question. What do you mean by how does filling the visa application work. You will simply fill our Visa D long term visa application on the polish website then print it out.

or is it that you have a specific question on the visa application form? Please clarify..
Re: Polish Student Visa by okparajoseph4(m): 2:29pm On May 28, 2021
blessednendowed:

please ho long does it take to get decision after one has submited visa applicstion to the embassy
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 2:32pm On May 28, 2021
okparajoseph4:
please ho long does it take to get decision after one has submited visa applicstion to the embassy

Up to 60 days max
Re: Polish Student Visa by okparajoseph4(m): 2:38pm On May 28, 2021
blessednendowed:

Up to 60 days max
usually how long
Re: Polish Student Visa by okparajoseph4(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2021
okparajoseph4:
usually how long
can I legalise for three other persons
Re: Polish Student Visa by Designnerd: 2:45pm On May 28, 2021
pickatyouu:
Hello guys.

I just submitted my application to vistula university, the said they will get back to me in 2 to 3 days .
The processing fee is 200euros but I didn't see any where I asked to pay.
Any one who have gone through this process, is it before or after they view my application they would ask me to make the payment.

Once you get a response, like a conditional offer, you'd also get the account to pay the registration fee and(or) tuition fees into

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Khormzy1(f): 2:54pm On May 28, 2021
The part that says register form i want to understand what that means.. just want to know what it means

blessednendowed:

I do not understand your question. What do you mean by how does filling the visa application work. You will simply fill our Visa D long term visa application on the polish website then print it out.

or is it that you have a specific question on the visa application form? Please clarify..

Re: Polish Student Visa by OnyinyeCrystal: 3:18pm On May 28, 2021
tayenwo:

Has anyone been able to book a date for legalization today?

I got today for 11th June,but exchanged with someone at the embassy who had a date for today.
I used an authorization letter to support it.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Gab9607: 3:52pm On May 28, 2021
iamadonis2:

Did you apply to the Warsaw University of Technology?

What do they mean by Transcript of records. I’m apply for a B.Sc programme and I’m using my WAEC result

Transcript record means your undergraduate grades from 100 to 400/500 level through the university you graduated from.
Re: Polish Student Visa by richieboy1994: 4:00pm On May 28, 2021
Onyinye what time did you book it online today?
OnyinyeCrystal:

I got today for 11th June,but exchanged with someone at the embassy who had a date for today.
I used an authorization letter to support it.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nora18: 4:52pm On May 28, 2021
Someone should please explain this credit card option for me
Re: Polish Student Visa by Napolito: 5:39pm On May 28, 2021
emajebi:
Good day People,

We just received a visa rejection from Poland, they say that we have not justified our purpose and conditions of intended stay, but we submitted the acceptance letters from my sister's school and a letter saying that she has paid accommodation. She has been attending classes online since last October and we have paid fees for last semester and this current semester. Is there anyone that has appealed for this reason and gotten the visa after? I would appreciate your help

Thanks!
why is the person still in Nigeria Uptil now?
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 5:51pm On May 28, 2021
emajebi:
Good day People,

We just received a visa rejection from Poland, they say that we have not justified our purpose and conditions of intended stay, but we submitted the acceptance letters from my sister's school and a letter saying that she has paid accommodation. She has been attending classes online since last October and we have paid fees for last semester and this current semester. Is there anyone that has appealed for this reason and gotten the visa after? I would appreciate your help

Thanks!

Get an extension letter from your school. Most likely Bc your resumption date past.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Polish Student Visa by royal200: 5:53pm On May 28, 2021
Please help o.. How do I fill form for legalisation for me to get date. Am not in Abuja. Who has overcome this stage
Re: Polish Student Visa by Misshelz(f): 5:54pm On May 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by lucexy: 6:28pm On May 28, 2021
royal200:

I believe it's same thing. Or where is the authentication done? If it's embassy, definately it's same..how do I start?

Authentication is different from legalization. Authentication is done at the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Abuja. While the legalization is done at the embassy. You must authenticate before you can legalize any document.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by OnyinyeCrystal: 7:26pm On May 28, 2021
richieboy1994:
Onyinye what time did you book it online today?
Someone who came for legalization told me it usually opens around 10am upwards, I told someone to be checking online while I was at the embassy. It opened around 10:31.....time
Re: Polish Student Visa by Highsaac: 7:57pm On May 28, 2021
10:31 everyday or every friday?
OnyinyeCrystal:

Someone who came for legalization told me it usually opens around 10am upwards, I told someone to be checking online while I was at the embassy. It opened around 10:31.....time
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 7:58pm On May 28, 2021
OnyinyeCrystal:

Is it every Friday or everyday
Re: Polish Student Visa by OnyinyeCrystal: 8:28pm On May 28, 2021
Highsaac:
10:31 everyday or every friday?

He said on fridays, the time also varies according to him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Highsaac: 8:34pm On May 28, 2021
Okay, I will be on the lookout
OnyinyeCrystal:

He said on Fridays, the time also varies according to him
Re: Polish Student Visa by byBIK(f): 10:35pm On May 28, 2021
Yes, it is after you are given admission.

pickatyouu:
Hello guys.

I just submitted my application to vistula university, the said they will get back to me in 2 to 3 days .
The processing fee is 200euros but I didn't see any where I asked to pay.
Any one who have gone through this process, is it before or after they view my application they would ask me to make the payment.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by byBIK(f): 10:48pm On May 28, 2021
blessednendowed:

they will start admitting from June

Please I need help on how to go about paying for Opole application fee.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 11:19pm On May 28, 2021
byBIK:

Please I need help on how to go about paying for Opole application fee.
You can use TransferWise.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: Kayj0101 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.