Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903883 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by HorlarJP: 1:05am On May 29, 2021
Hello Nairalanders…. I am a Nigerian but based in Dubai, can I apply for a Poland study visa from Dubai without having to go back to Nigeria ?? Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 1:07am On May 29, 2021
HorlarJP:
Hello Nairalanders…. I am a Nigerian but based in Dubai, can I apply for a Poland study visa from Dubai without having to go back to Nigeria ?? Thanks

Yes you can if you have a Dubai residence card or permit to prove your residence in Dubai.
Re: Polish Student Visa by HorlarJP: 1:42am On May 29, 2021
blessednendowed:

Yes you can if you have a Dubai residence card or permit to prove your residence in Dubai.

blessedendowed yes i do… then I am happy if I don’t have to go to Nigeria before processing another country. Are you in Poland right now maybe I can ask you some questions please. Thank You
Re: Polish Student Visa by Brainsmug: 1:56am On May 29, 2021
Highsaac:
10:31 everyday or every friday?
Please how do I book for this legalization online....have been trying for the past one month and the attachment below is what they keep telling me, though I have not tried it by 10:31 like you said but I will need directions if am off track please. Below is the attachment.

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 2:48am On May 29, 2021
HorlarJP:

blessedendowed yes i do… then I am happy if I don’t have to go to Nigeria before processing another country. Are you in Poland right now maybe I can ask you some questions please. Thank You

Please ask your questions here so that if I’m unable to answer others will
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 2:54am On May 29, 2021
Refix:

You can use TransferWise.

Please how does it work? I really don't understand the app

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Highsaac: 3:54am On May 29, 2021
I have been trying to do same but I guess I will start trying it around 9/10am on fridays
Brainsmug:

Please how do I book for this legalization online....have been trying for the past one month and the attachment below is what they keep telling me, though I have not tried it by 10:31 like you said but I will need directions if am off track please. Below is the attachment.
Re: Polish Student Visa by brokeNOT(f): 6:26am On May 29, 2021
Please guys, how do I go about the flight booking for the visa ? Is it important?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 8:21am On May 29, 2021
You have to book a roundtrip.

You can make use of EthiopianAir

brokeNOT:
Please guys, how do I go about the flight booking for the visa ? Is it important?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Polish Student Visa by Oemmy: 8:26am On May 29, 2021
hoozy:
You people said we should put over 4m while using the credit card option. Omo, where person wan see money?

You can meet with companies that do give assistance for travel purposes
Re: Polish Student Visa by yourshopkwikguy(m): 8:30am On May 29, 2021
Oemmy:

You can meet with companies that do give assistance for travel purposes
like which company sir?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 9:20am On May 29, 2021
Schon007:

Please how does it work? I really don't understand the app

Register and verify your TransferWise account.
Open a Polish Zloty balance on the app.

Add funds to it.
Insert the amount to deposit plus a little extra to cover transaction fee.
E.g if you intend to send 85 PLZ to the school, deposit 90 PLZ to your balance. 2 PLZ can go for fees.

Use your USD/EUR/GBP Dom card to make the deposit. (I observed Naira Cards no longer work)

If your deposit is successful, you'll see the amount reflect on the Polish Zloty balance.

Then send the funds to the schools account.
Insert the amount and description as the school instructs and send.

TransferWise will inform you when the transaction completes.

It shouldn't take long.
Send the school the PDF proof of the transfer and that should be all.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 9:38am On May 29, 2021
Refix:

Register and verify your TransferWise account.
Open a Polish Zloty balance on the app.

Add funds to it.
Insert the amount to deposit plus a little extra to cover transaction fee.
E.g if you intend to send 85 PLZ to the school, deposit 90 PLZ to your balance. 2 PLZ can go for fees.

Use your USD/EUR/GBP Dom card to make the deposit. (I observed Naira Cards no longer work)

If your deposit is successful, you'll see the amount reflect on the Polish Zloty balance.

Then send the funds to the schools account.
Insert the amount and description as the school instructs and send.

TransferWise will inform you when the transaction completes.

It shouldn't take long.
Send the school the PDF proof of the transfer and that should be all.

Thank you so much
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 9:40am On May 29, 2021
If you truly want to travel, you will find that money. Beside not everyone who got VISA had the so called money in their account. And be careful. with all these low funds in CC. Someone just got denied with 4M in CC this week.

The embassy (i mean VO's) of last year or 2 months ago is different from the one there now. So it's best you do more than 4M.

Big Ups

hoozy:
You people said we should put over 4m while using the credit card option. Omo, where person wan see money?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Polish Student Visa by Cammyoung12: 10:03am On May 29, 2021
Good morning guys please I just got admitted to wsb university and I have paid for the tuition fee but still waiting for the school to send acceptance letter please can I proceed for the moe and mofa
Re: Polish Student Visa by Soraco57(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2021
Cammyoung12:
Good morning guys please I just got admitted to wsb university and I have paid for the tuition fee but still waiting for the school to send acceptance letter please can I proceed for the moe and mofa
... since everything is ok btw up and school ,try proceed with your academic qualifications and other supporting papers u want a authenticate for moe and mfa , proceed ASAP
Re: Polish Student Visa by Vandouno(m): 10:18am On May 29, 2021
brokeNOT:
are you going to pay for flight booking or how is that done?
Re: Polish Student Visa by iropupa(f): 2:23pm On May 29, 2021
Cammyoung12:

Got admitted to WSB too
Re: Polish Student Visa by HorlarJP: 2:36pm On May 29, 2021
blessednendowed:

Please ask your questions here so that if I’m unable to answer others will

Is there a chance of staying back after studies… I see most people returning back to Nigeria after studies!
To return to Nigeria get as e be o.
Re: Polish Student Visa by athenswonders: 2:44pm On May 29, 2021
Vandouno:
are you going to pay for flight booking or how is that done?

You are not paying for flight... Is just a dummy booking
Re: Polish Student Visa by Vandouno(m): 3:05pm On May 29, 2021
Please how do you do that with what airline site ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Khormzy1(f): 3:13pm On May 29, 2021
??

Khormzy1:
The part that says register form i want to understand what that means.. just want to know what it means

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by icenti: 4:27pm On May 29, 2021
athenswonders:

You are not paying for flight... Is just a dummy booking

Good question because this one is very important & so far so good, it’s seems like polish visa is the easiest to get
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 29, 2021
iropupa:

Got admitted to WSB too

You guys paid the €200 application fee? Mehn I didn’t want to take that chance. But the tuition is a very good deal though.
Re: Polish Student Visa by HorlarJP: 5:02pm On May 29, 2021
HorlarJP:

Is there a chance of staying back after studies… I see most people returning back to Nigeria after studies!
To return to Nigeria get as e be o.

Please any reply Nairalanders
Re: Polish Student Visa by Maggie001(f): 5:34pm On May 29, 2021
Hello everyone i have been through almost the entire thread but i haven't found what am looking for, please does anyone have info on any Universities in Poland that offers Pre master's programs, as I do not have a Bsc certificate only HND and I saw somewhere in between the thread that HND holders can't apply for Master's degree but can apply for Pre master's program, I've been looking for universities offering Pre master's program in Poland but i haven't found any, please if anyone knows any University or Universities offering Pre master's program please kind share.....any information on how to go about this would be highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by iropupa(f): 6:17pm On May 29, 2021
iamadonis2:

You guys paid the €200 application fee? Mehn I didn’t want to take that chance. But the tuition is a very good deal though.

Mine was €115

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 7:41pm On May 29, 2021
Maggie001:
Hello everyone i have been through almost the entire thread but i haven't found what am looking for, please does anyone have info on any Universities in Poland that offers Pre master's programs, as I do not have a Bsc certificate only HND and I saw somewhere in between the thread that HND holders can't apply for Master's degree but can apply for Pre master's program, I've been looking for universities offering Pre master's program in Poland but i haven't found any, please if anyone knows any University or Universities offering Pre master's program please kind share.....any information on how to go about this would be highly appreciated.
To the best of my knowledge, absolutely none.
Go for bsc program. Alternatively, check UK thread for some schools offering such.
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 7:52pm On May 29, 2021
Staying back in Poland is up to you.

Those you see going back to Nigeria wish to go back. Everyone with his or her own agenda.

HorlarJP:

Please any reply Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Suremarcus1: 9:00pm On May 29, 2021
iropupa:

Got admitted to WSB too
. You should send an email to the school, telling them you've paid, and upload your proof of payment on your student account. And disturb them o,, in my case thou, I paid and they said they haven't seen my payment and the money has been transferred successfully fr about 2 days. I had to give them constant emails, telling them to check. And they checked and checked before they saw my payment.. so you have keep on emailing them about it, because thousandss of students are paying fees to the acct everyday.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Suremarcus1: 9:02pm On May 29, 2021
Cammyoung12:
. ou should send an email to the school, telling them you've paid, and upload your proof of payment on your student account. And disturb them o,, in my case thou, I paid and they said they haven't seen my payment and the money has been transferred successfully fr about 2 days. I had to give them constant emails, telling them to check. And they checked and checked before they saw my payment.. so you have keep on emailing them about it, because thousandss of students are paying fees to the acct everyday.
Re: Polish Student Visa by YourGrandfather: 11:32pm On May 29, 2021
Please when is advisable to begin CC processing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.