Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (904701 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by chetac: 11:55am On Apr 16, 2018
chuman33:

Czestochowa is still a small city. I will advise you to stick with the big cities if you have to come to Poland. Warsaw and Krakow are your best bet. You will feel very well there. You will even have lots.of girls into blacks.
arh.... so i shouldn't go ? or what's ur advice since have gotten an offer.
Re: Polish Student Visa by cocolacec(m): 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hi,
Does anyone know if i can a student visa to study the polish language for one year at a language school?
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 4:31am On Apr 27, 2018
cocolacec:
Hi,
Does anyone know if i can a student visa to study the polish language for one year at a language school?
Yes you can apply, but your chances of getting the visa is super slim if applying from Nigeria. Btw your profile says Copenhagen, and if you are already in Europe, then it's a Yes.
Re: Polish Student Visa by cocolacec(m): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
chuman33:

Yes you can apply, but your chances of getting the visa is super slim if applying from Nigeria. Btw your profile says Copenhagen, and if you are already in Europe, then it's a Yes.
Thank you for your response ,what if the polish language programme is conducted by a University and the applicant is from Nigeria?What are the chances of getting a student visa,He already has admission just remaining payment of fees in June.
Re: Polish Student Visa by cocolacec(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
cocolacec:
Hi,
Does anyone know if i can get a student visa to study the polish language for one year at a language school?
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
cocolacec:

Thank you for your response ,what if the polish language programme is conducted by a University and the applicant is from Nigeria?What are the chances of getting a student visa,He already has admission just remaining payment of fees in June.
Student visa for bachelor's or master's degree program is already very hard to get from Nigeria, I think language program visa will be much harder applying from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by ThePianoGuy: 5:55am On May 02, 2018
chuman33:

Student visa for bachelor's or master's degree program is already very hard to get from Nigeria, I think language program visa will be much harder applying from Nigeria
Thank you for telling them the truth grin
Re: Polish Student Visa by ThePianoGuy: 5:56am On May 02, 2018
cocolacec:

the chances is very low
Re: Polish Student Visa by ThePianoGuy: 5:58am On May 02, 2018
chuman33:

Czestochowa is still a small city. I will advise you to stick with the big cities if you have to come to Poland. Warsaw and Krakow are your best bet. You will feel very well there. You will even have lots.of girls into blacks.
can i pm you bro
Re: Polish Student Visa by olasquare2018: 7:02am On May 03, 2018
hello, pls someone should enlightening m now,,, i have admission in poland and i have paid tuition fees , and i went to abuja soon to legalized my documents , am going to study b.sc and some people telling that its only olevel and birth certificate i ll legalized, pls mr sedan its true,,,, then our university w resumed on october 1 , 2018 its ok for m to apply for my visa dawn bcoz there is a booking space there now ....and how can i do which i ll not b denied visa....
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 1:18pm On May 03, 2018
olasquare2018:
hello, pls someone should enlightening m now,,, i have admission in poland and i have paid tuition fees , and i went to abuja soon to legalized my documents , am going to study b.sc and some people telling that its only olevel and birth certificate i ll legalized, pls mr sedan its true,,,, then our university w resumed on october 1 , 2018 its ok for m to apply for my visa dawn bcoz there is a booking space there now ....and how can i do which i ll not b denied visa....
Yes it's true. You can only Legalized your WAEC Certificate and NPC Birth certificate. You should go ahead and book a date since the dates are extremely hard to come by. Hope you got your Eligibility Letter ready. Goodluck in your Visa application
Re: Polish Student Visa by olasquare2018: 9:39pm On May 03, 2018
did I need to legalized eligible letter that I collect from ministry of education then I did not authenticity of the letter ooooo, then its necessary to sign and stamp all the remained documents from both ministry of education and MFA, documents like statement of account of my dad , other documents... sir , what I need to add with it bcoz I don't want to b denied visa bcoz I have paid my tuition fees ,,,,,I ll collected my legalized documents on 10th of this month and there is a place to summit my documents for visa which is on d 14th of this month again ,pls can I go and ahead for booking for my visa......pls replay m back now ,,,thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 10:16pm On May 03, 2018
olasquare2018:
did I need to legalized eligible letter that I collect from ministry of education then I did not authenticity of the letter ooooo, then its necessary to sign and stamp all the remained documents from both ministry of education and MFA, documents like statement of account of my dad , other documents... sir , what I need to add with it bcoz I don't want to b denied visa bcoz I have paid my tuition fees ,,,,,I ll collected my legalized documents on 10th of this month and there is a place to summit my documents for visa which is on d 14th of this month again ,pls can I go and ahead for booking for my visa......pls replay m back now ,,,thanks
As I told you earlier. It's best to book appointment immediately as appointment can become very hard to get in coming weeks/months. You need to legalized all documents in ministry of education and foreign affairs. And super legalize in Polish Embassy your WAEC and Birth certificate. Most likely that's the ones the university will be needing when you arrive are eligibility letter and super legalized WAEC Certificate. Eligibility letter needs to be legalized as well. To be on the safe side, legalize everything MOE and MFA. It won't cost you that much as you might be needing them later during school registration. Regarding the Visa, Polish Embassy is highly unpredictable, just get everything they ask for, especially the financial requirements and compelling reason why you will be returning upon completion of your studies. What is the name of your school? Hope they fixed accommodation for you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by olasquare2018: 12:32pm On May 04, 2018
did I sign statement of account , sponsorship letter, travel health insurance which I don in AIICO insurance, fitness health certificate at ministry of education and foreign affairs for only submission but I don't need to legalized it...its only waec and birth certificate and eligibility letter from ministry of education I ll legalized abi...pls reply m full
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 5:12pm On May 04, 2018
olasquare2018:
did I sign statement of account , sponsorship letter, travel health insurance which I don in AIICO insurance, fitness health certificate at ministry of education and foreign affairs for only submission but I don't need to legalized it...its only waec and birth certificate and eligibility letter from ministry of education I ll legalized abi...pls reply m full
Bank statement and sponsorship letter can be certified by a Notary office, you don't need to legalize any of the other documents you listed. Yes MOE and MFA for the WAEC certificate and Eligibility Letter. Same WAEC Certificate will be legalized at Polish Embassy. You didn't answer my question, which school are you going to. Have you made appointment for the visa.
Re: Polish Student Visa by chetac: 5:17pm On May 04, 2018
olasberguk:
Take my advice do not ever apply for polish visa in Nigeria ,99.9percent of the time is visa denial,they don't want Nigerian in there country from all indications
applicable to both Male/Female from Nigeria?
Re: Polish Student Visa by ctivbrawn: 8:04pm On May 04, 2018
olasquare2018:

Bro which university did you apply to and what course??
Re: Polish Student Visa by ctivbrawn: 8:18pm On May 04, 2018
Guys please does anyone knows how long it will take to get decision on admission for studies after getting qualified?? d uni is university of warsaw!. i am quite very anxious n curious!. i dnt wanna put my eggs in one basket!!.

Re: Polish Student Visa by olasquare2018: 8:58pm On May 04, 2018
I did not book appointment bcoz I want re-book appointment for legalized of the letter I collect from ministry which is eligible letter after that I ll book appointment.... then why someone on this platform discourage people that Poland used to denied people and he said he advice not to apply for Poland visa bcoz dey only denied 99.9 o/o students please its true bcoz I have spend a lot of money to this sch...then this is name of the sch krakow univesity of economics......pls reply to me
Re: Polish Student Visa by ctivbrawn: 9:25pm On May 04, 2018
olasquare2018:
I did not book appointment bcoz I want re-book appointment for legalized of the letter I collect from ministry which is eligible letter after that I ll book appointment.... then why someone on this platform discourage people that Poland used to denied people and he said he advice not to apply for Poland visa bcoz dey only denied 99.9 o/o students please its true bcoz I have spend a lot of money to this sch...then this is name of the sch krakow univesity of economics......pls reply to me

bro schegen countries all have same visa rules, for student visa, all your documents should be legalised by ministry of foreign affairs and the ones that need to be legalised at ministry of education, then the embassies also has to legalise them, but they dnt legalise all documents, they only legalise documents that come from federal offices, documents which they can proove its authentication if they want to, documents like birth certificate, waec results, police report (if u r over 18), marraige certificates.. e.t.c!. in ur case, the only document the embassy will legalise too is your waec result and birth certificate!. honestly if you show proove of having enough cash to take care of your self during your stay in Poland and you submit every documents they need they'll give you visa... luckily for me i dont need visa to go to poland as i live in spain and have the european residence permit!!!. but talking from experience when i applied for my visa in 2016, just give them all required document's and good proove you have enough finance.. you'll be given your visa!!!.
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 11:13pm On May 04, 2018
ctivbrawn:
Guys please does anyone knows how long it will take to get decision on admission for studies after getting qualified?? d uni is university of warsaw!. i am quite very anxious n curious!. i dnt wanna put my eggs in one basket!!.
Qualified candidates means you almost admitted. There's nothing to worry about unless you submitted false documents or fail to submit documents they will be requesting from you. But if you have done all of the above then there's nothing to worry about, your admission is almost certain.
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 11:16pm On May 04, 2018
olasquare2018:
You can use one appointment for visa submission and legalization as well. The university is a good one and Krakow is a lovely city, most Poles prefer and see Krakow as the most beautiful and loved city in Poland, better than Warsaw they say.
Re: Polish Student Visa by ctivbrawn: 11:33pm On May 04, 2018
chuman33:

Qualified candidates means you almost admitted. There's nothing to worry about unless you submitted false documents or fail to submit documents they will be requesting from you. But if you have done all of the above then there's nothing to worry about, your admission is almost certain.
bro how long do you think it will take for them to give me the admision decision?.. its been a week now!. i just wana know..
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 11:50pm On May 04, 2018
ctivbrawn:

bro how long do you think it will take for them to give me the admision decision?.. its been a week now!. i just wana know..
Just call them on the phone and inform them you want to get the decision. You don't really have anything to worry about. You almost certainly got the admission as I can see you are priority 1. Which means your decision will be sent out first. Are you studying in terms applicable to EU Citizens?
Re: Polish Student Visa by ctivbrawn: 12:08am On May 05, 2018
chuman33:

Just call them on the phone and inform them you want to get the decision. You don't really have anything to worry about. You almost certainly got the admission as I can see you are priority 1. Which means your decision will be sent out first. Are you studying in terms applicable to EU Citizens?
Well i dont know!. but the identity card i submitted was my spanish dni card, instead of nigerian passport!. i just felt with that it may help fasten the whole thing, so maybe or maybe not i really dnt knw, as they put everyone not coming from poland under international students. ����
by the way!. the only problem i am having is how i am going to get this eligiblity letter cos i am not in Nigeria, and i am so so scared of sending any of my documents via ups, as i made sure i legalised everything before i left Nigeria!. i dont know if they'll accept a letter from a Nigerian embassy!. i have also been emailing them and they just are not replying..
Re: Polish Student Visa by olasquare2018: 12:40am On May 05, 2018
pls meaning of notary office,,,,, its a personal lawyer, or certified documents from federal high court or what ...i dont know oooo bcoz all my documents was sign and stamps from MFA and ministry of education..... can I go do another documents expect waec and birth certificate that I summit to d embassy for legalized.
Re: Polish Student Visa by olasquare2018: 12:51am On May 05, 2018
then, pls once again,,,,, the letter that collect from ministry of education its with m not legalized can I go and legalized it now .....before book appointment for visa interview....... lastly my brother also get admission into Lublin city , its Lublin city nice and easyly to claiming up for students there
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 12:54am On May 05, 2018
ctivbrawn:

Well i dont know!. but the identity card i submitted was my spanish dni card, instead of nigerian passport!. i just felt with that it may help fasten the whole thing, so maybe or maybe not i really dnt knw, as they put everyone not coming from poland under international students. ����
by the way!. the only problem i am having is how i am going to get this eligiblity letter cos i am not in Nigeria, and i am so so scared of sending any of my documents via ups, as i made sure i legalised everything before i left Nigeria!. i dont know if they'll accept a letter from a Nigerian embassy!. i have also been emailing them and they just are not replying..
When you say Spanish card do you mean Permanent resident permit? Coz that's the only way you can get exception of not either paying tuition fee/pay tuition fee applicable to polish/EU nationals. You can scan and send someone in Nigeria your legalized documents to go with to the MOE for the Eligibility Letter. But on a second thought, I don't think the issue of Eligibility Letter applies to applicants for Master's programs. So contact them to ascertain further and as par your application, you must still apply under international students if you are not a holder of Spanish Permanent resident permit/ EU national.
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 1:02am On May 05, 2018
olasquare2018:
then, pls once again,,,,, the letter that collect from ministry of education its with m not legalized can I go and legalized it now .....before book appointment for visa interview....... lastly my brother also get admission into Lublin city , its Lublin city nice and easyly to claiming up for students there
Asking the same question over and over again when clear answers and guidelines have been given doesn't sound very good for someone wishing to study abroad. Eligibility Letter doesn't stop you from applying for a Visa. As a matter of fact if you already gotten admission legalization of Eligibility Letter is honestly of no importance anymore. I'm recommending it to avoid misunderstandings with the university upon your arrival. So those and further action on legalization can be done AFTER you must have gotten your Visa. Birth certificate and WAEC Certificate is all the Embassy will be needing from you in terms of Legalization. Lublin is somewhat of a Student City, he shouldn't have problems. Hope that's adequately and abundantly clear. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by olasquare2018: 6:34am On May 05, 2018
pls meaning of notary office,,,,, its a personal lawyer, or certified documents from federal high court or what ...i dont know oooo bcoz all my documents was sign and stamps from MFA and ministry of education..... can I go do another documents expect waec and birth certificate that I summit to d embassy for legalized.[/quote]
Re: Polish Student Visa by vocalprince(m): 8:32am On May 10, 2018
Chuman33,
To be honest, I really appreciate the way you have taken time to answer almost all the questions in this group. Kudos bro.
Please I have an admission I am currently processing in John Paul II Catholic University in Lublin. Now my questions are:
sad
1 How good is the school on a global scale and how acceptable is their Certificate.

2 Is Lublin a racist community

3 Is there a chance I can get a job there to support myself and how friendly are the people there. Is it also a lively city.

The course is either Biotechnology or Animal Science.
For Masters Degree Program.

Thanks a lot in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 3:18pm On May 10, 2018
vocalprince:
Chuman33,
To be honest, I really appreciate the way you have taken time to answer almost all the questions in this group. Kudos bro.
Please I have an admission I am currently processing in John Paul II Catholic University in Lublin. Now my questions are:
sad
1 How good is the school on a global scale and how acceptable is their Certificate.

2 Is Lublin a racist community

3 Is there a chance I can get a job there to support myself and how friendly are the people there. Is it also a lively city.

The course is either Biotechnology or Animal Science.
For Masters Degree Program.

Thanks a lot in anticipation.
I appreciate your kind words. Lublin is somewhat of a Student city with international students community. As you can hear from the name.of the university, it's Pope John Paul II, founded in his name. You have to understand that Polish Universities ain't that highly ranked in the world scale. This University is ranked 2495 in the World and 25 in Poland. Its founded in 1918 as a strictly Catholic school, which can play positively during your Visa interview if you can sound all religious, giving reasons for choosing such university and maybe getting somewhat of a Letter from your Parish Priest, these will aid your visa application, Poland considers itself the most Catholic country in Europe. That aside. Getting a student job.in Poland is very hard to comeby, that's why millions of Poles are migrating to every corner of Europe, they are considered the blacks of Europe.
When we talk about Racism I still maintain a stand that Poland isn't the best place to relocate to for Studies and economic reasons, and like I previously in this thread stated. If you must come to Poland, stick to the big cities, makes life much easier, good thing is once you in Poland, you can easily transfer to any university in Poland as well as within Europe.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.