Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (904716 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by vocalprince(m): 5:44pm On May 10, 2018
chuman33:

I appreciate your kind words. Lublin is somewhat of a Student city with international students community. As you can hear from the name.of the university, it's Pope John Paul II, founded in his name. You have to understand that Polish Universities ain't that highly ranked in the world scale. This University is ranked 2495 in the World and 25 in Poland. Its founded in 1918 as a strictly Catholic school, which can play positively during your Visa interview if you can sound all religious, giving reasons for choosing such university and maybe getting somewhat of a Letter from your Parish Priest, these will aid your visa application, Poland considers itself the most Catholic country in Europe. That aside. Getting a student job.in Poland is very hard to comeby, that's why millions of Poles are migrating to every corner of Europe, they are considered the blacks of Europe.
When we talk about Racism I still maintain a stand that Poland isn't the best place to relocate to for Studies and economic reasons, and like I previously in this thread stated. If you must come to Poland, stick to the big cities, makes life much easier, good thing is once you in Poland, you can easily transfer to any university in Poland as well as within Europe.
Thanks bro. I appreciate this response a lot.
Actually My destination is NORWAY, OR AT WORST SWEDEN . So I am about abtaining a letter from my parish priest already but mehn....Fear just dey my body about the work matter.
But do I have to wait for the semester to finish before I can apply for transfer Or should I just follow up with a guy I know who is in Canada and have done a lot for many people I know to help them relocate to Canada using the Express Entry (Though it takes time) but I can just give him the money and focus on my job pending on when it's ready.... If it works out.
Bottom line is.... I need to leave this country.

A little advice will be appreciated as well.

thanks.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Squirrel01: 9:27pm On May 10, 2018
vocalprince:

Actually My destination is NORWAY, OR AT WORST SWEDEN . So I am about abtaining a letter from my parish priest already but mehn....Fear just dey my body about the work matter.
But do I have to wait for the semester to finish before I can apply for transfer Or should I just follow up with a guy I know who is in Canada and have done a lot for many people I know to help them relocate to Canada using the Express Entry (Though it takes time) but I can just give him the money and focus on my job pending on when it's ready.... If it works out.

thanks.

hello please can you list or state how you processed your admission? any fee paid? evaluation and the rest?? thank you. what's their tuition fee like
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 10:56pm On May 10, 2018
vocalprince:

thanks.
You can apply to move to another country once your Study Resident Permit is out which can take up to 4 months to be ready. You can as well use your already issued National Type D Visa which is usually valid for 1 Year. If you wish to go to Norway, apply for Admission for the University and get it before moving to Poland then that saves you time to simply fly to Norway and complete the application for Norwegian Study Permit.
As for Canada, if it's very reliable then there shouldn't be a need to go to Poland whereas possibility to work in Canada is surely on the table.
Re: Polish Student Visa by vocalprince(m): 4:03am On May 11, 2018
Squirrel01:

hello please can you list or state how you processed your admission? any fee paid? evaluation and the rest?? thank you. what's their tuition fee like
Brother, I have not paid o!!!! I just might pay after been certain about job. Once I complete the process, I will let the group Know.
Thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by olasquare2018: 7:34am On May 11, 2018
pls w are going the same sch at Poland pls send ur number to confirmed some information and to share our problems together. 08060403099 is name oladimeji
Re: Polish Student Visa by Squirrel01: 10:22am On May 11, 2018
vocalprince:

Brother, I have not paid o!!!! I just might pay after been certain about job. Once I complete the process, I will let the group Know.
Thanks.

alright, can I send you a pm?
Re: Polish Student Visa by olasquare2018: 11:26pm On May 11, 2018
please someone to help m urgently,,,, I summited my neco with birth certificate for legalisation at poland embassy and I told to come back in next 14day which is yesterday, on getting to d embassy dey refused my documents which I get seal and stamp from ministry of education and foreign affairs . but embassy said they refuse to legalized it bcoz there not stamp and stamped there ...please who has pass this situation to enlight m which stamp they are request..... 08060403099
Re: Polish Student Visa by olasquare2018: 11:28pm On May 11, 2018
yes,,,,, are v u legalized ur documents at polish embassy
Re: Polish Student Visa by olasquare2018: 11:33pm On May 11, 2018
chuman33:

As I told you earlier. It's best to book appointment immediately as appointment can become very hard to get in coming weeks/months. You need to legalized all documents in ministry of education and foreign affairs. And super legalize in Polish Embassy your WAEC and Birth certificate. Most likely that's the ones the university will be needing when you arrive are eligibility letter and super legalized WAEC Certificate. Eligibility letter needs to be legalized as well. To be on the safe side, legalize everything MOE and MFA. It won't cost you that much as you might be needing them later during school registration. Regarding the Visa, Polish Embassy is highly unpredictable, just get everything they ask for, especially the financial requirements and compelling reason why you will be returning upon completion of your studies. What is the name of your school? Hope they fixed accommodation for you.
,,,,,,,,,,u don't answer my question ,,,,embassy refused my legalized documents bcoz dey are asking for stamp on it and ministry of education and MFA have don their work on it.and I have visa appointment on 16/5/18 can I still go for visa interview
Re: Polish Student Visa by olasquare2018: 11:36pm On May 11, 2018
please someone to help m urgently,,,, I summited my neco with birth certificate for legalisation at poland embassy and I told to come back in next 14day which is yesterday, on getting to d embassy dey refused my documents which I get seal and stamp from ministry of education and foreign affairs . but embassy said they refuse to legalized it bcoz there not stamp and stamped there ...please who has pass this situation to enlight m which stamp they are request..... 08060403099
Re: Polish Student Visa by Moley22(m): 7:50am On May 12, 2018
@Chuman33 Sir i sent a mail, please kindly check, thanks sir.
Re: Polish Student Visa by ctivbrawn: 12:42am On May 16, 2018
olasquare2018:
Dude you can't study abroad in europe with Neco, Neco is only for nigeria, Hence its name National examinations council, The only recognised documents for applying for studies abroad for bachelors level is your waec certificate!. Not neco.. Haven't you been following this thread
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 1:34am On May 16, 2018
ctivbrawn:

Dude you can't study abroad in europe with Neco, Neco is only for nigeria, Hence its name National examinations council, The only recognised documents for applying for studies abroad for bachelors level is your waec certificate!. Not neco.. Haven't you been following this thread
You ARE wrong. NECO is equally accepted as entry requirement for admission into Bachelor Degree Programs in Europe. Will be great if you abstain from sharing false information.

7 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by ctivbrawn: 3:24am On May 19, 2018
chuman33:

You ARE wrong. NECO is equally accepted as entry requirement for admission into Bachelor Degree Programs in Europe. Will be great if you abstain from sharing false information.
really? well i am very sorry!. A friend of mine who used to work at the Spanish consulate in lagos told me they dnt accept neco for student visa, they only accept waec, and here in spain as well they only recognise and homogolate waec certificates!. Probaby its different in other places... I didnt intend to share false info.. i am sorry!. ��
Now to my own problem! about this recommendation letter, i am really very bothered!. i have until june to submit it, and i dont have anybody who can go to abuja for me!. Do you think a letter from my school principal stating same thing, that d waec cert entitles me to go for undergraduate studies amd the language of instruction was english, do you think it'll be accepted?? and of course i'll legalise it here in d embassy of nigeria at madrid!... ����
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 5:04am On May 19, 2018
ctivbrawn:

really? well i am very sorry!. A friend of mine who used to work at the Spanish consulate in lagos told me they dnt accept neco for student visa, they only accept waec, and here in spain as well they only recognise and homogolate waec certificates!. Probaby its different in other places... I didnt intend to share false info.. i am sorry!. ��
Now to my own problem! about this recommendation letter, i am really very bothered!. i have until june to submit it, and i dont have anybody who can go to abuja for me!. Do you think a letter from my school principal stating same thing, that d waec cert entitles me to go for undergraduate studies amd the language of instruction was english, do you think it'll be accepted?? and of course i'll legalise it here in d embassy of nigeria at madrid!... ����
It's good. I had to clarify that because lots of people read this thread and won't want them to be misinformed. I know someone in Nigeria who have helped a candidate in the past, if you have such funds to foot his bills I can quote his member id and you can follow up with him. Also try to ask those here who might have applied for it if they can be of help. As for letter from your Principal that will not be accepted, its 100% required to present that Eligibility Letter there's no way around it. Remember it officially takes MOE 5 working days to get it ready. Goodluck
Re: Polish Student Visa by ctivbrawn: 7:41am On May 19, 2018
ctivbrawn:

what about a letter from the nigerian embassy?? the Nigerian embassy represents the Nigerian government, do you think one from them would work?
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 7:53am On May 19, 2018
ctivbrawn:

what about a letter from the nigerian embassy?? the Nigerian embassy represents the Nigerian government, do you think one from them would work?
No, won't work
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ggetter50: 7:59am On May 19, 2018
ctivbrawn:

Hey,
Are you currently studying in Spain? Whats your current status over there? Talk to your school. Have a close dialogue with them, let them know your situation.

Good luck
Re: Polish Student Visa by ananaosei: 5:15pm On May 19, 2018
vocalprince:
Chuman33,
To be honest, I really appreciate the way you have taken time to answer almost all the questions in this group. Kudos bro.
Please I have an admission I am currently processing in John Paul II Catholic University in Lublin. Now my questions are:
sad
1 How good is the school on a global scale and how acceptable is their Certificate.

2 Is Lublin a racist community

3 Is there a chance I can get a job there to support myself and how friendly are the people there. Is it also a lively city.

The course is either Biotechnology or Animal Science.
For Masters Degree Program.

Thanks a lot in anticipation.

I'm currently studying and working in Estonia but I intend to study a particular program I'm so much interested in at John Paul catholic university in Poland Lublin. I've already gotten admission waiting to process my visa. I would like to know whether I can apply for the visa and legalization here in Tallinn or I will have to come to Abuja..-_-)
Re: Polish Student Visa by ananaosei: 5:16pm On May 19, 2018
I am a Ghanaian though.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Squirrel01: 7:47pm On May 19, 2018
ananaosei:

I'm currently studying and working in Estonia but I intend to study a particular program I'm so much interested in at John Paul catholic university in Poland Lublin. I've already gotten admission waiting to process my visa. I would like to know whether I can apply for the visa and legalization here in Tallinn or I will have to come to Abuja..-_-)

Ananaosei!! it's been long OH, I lost your contact info... how is esti..
Re: Polish Student Visa by ananaosei: 8:42pm On May 19, 2018
Squirrel01:

Ananaosei!! it's been long OH, I lost your contact info... how is esti..
Mighty man! Don't really remember your username -_-], but Eesti is cool, nothing much though )) just unstable weather mostly cold with a lot of tourist in town.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Squirrel01: 9:07pm On May 19, 2018
ananaosei:

Mighty man! Don't really remember your username -_-], but Eesti is cool, nothing much though )) just unstable weather mostly cold with a lot of tourist in town.

Good Man, I'll send you pm.
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 9:13pm On May 19, 2018
ananaosei:

If you already been given admission you don't need to go to Nigeria/Ghana to apply for Visa if you have current Estonian Resident Permit. You just come to Poland, go to Urzad Wojewodzki Lublin and apply for the Study Resident Permit. They should issue you Permit for the duration of your studies, unless the law changed, in which case I won't be surprised, they amending/changing laws.
Re: Polish Student Visa by gowaga68: 10:59pm On May 19, 2018
ctivbrawn:

The only Letter you need is called "Eligibility Letter" which is done at MOE then authenticated at FA, if in need of it then pm me.
Re: Polish Student Visa by ctivbrawn: 11:20pm On May 19, 2018
Okay guys, can anybody please tell me how much it might cost to get this eligibility letter from MOE, and by the way my waec cert is leglised...
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 11:38pm On May 19, 2018
ctivbrawn:
Okay guys, can anybody please tell me how much it might cost to get this eligibility letter from MOE, and by the way my waec cert is leglised...
You should talk to gowaga68, he have done that for someone not too long ago.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by gowaga68: 12:20am On May 20, 2018
ctivbrawn:
the price isn't the main issue but the processes involved is the main thing.
well, officially they said its 500-1000 naira.
Re: Polish Student Visa by ctivbrawn: 12:32am On May 20, 2018
gowaga68:

the price isn't the main issue but the processes involved is the main thing.
well, officially they said its 500-1000 naira.
bro i have pm'd you.. i wanna know something tho.. will it state in the letter that the language of instruction was english??
Re: Polish Student Visa by gowaga68: 12:35am On May 20, 2018
ctivbrawn:
bro i have pm'd you.. i wanna know something tho.. will it state in the letter that the language of instruction was english??
I have replied your pm.
Re: Polish Student Visa by ctivbrawn: 12:47am On May 20, 2018
gowaga68:

I have replied your pm.
i sent you a mail already... thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by ananaosei: 1:05am On May 20, 2018
chuman33:

If you already been given admission you don't need to go to Nigeria/Ghana to apply for Visa if you have current Estonian Resident Permit. You just come to Poland, go to Urzad Wojewodzki Lublin and apply for the Study Resident Permit. They should issue you Permit for the duration of your studies, unless the law changed, in which case I won't be surprised, they amending/changing laws.
Really appreciate your effort Senior. Thanks a lot. Will do just that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.