Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (905105 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Graceteck: 11:27am On Jul 05, 2021
itzwhalez:

Thanks for the reply boss. But the issue is i already got my visa and selected Poland as the first point of entry. So, i guess i can't go through Netherlands anymore right?

Bros reply us na
Re: Polish Student Visa by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:54am On Jul 05, 2021
Why is it cool to study in Poland, someone should please help me out with this??
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
drLammy:

That's all
Be sure the names on your documents are in order else have an affidavit at hand.
If MSC ( BSC certificate plus Transcript)
If BSC ( Just O'level certificate
)
Note: all documents to be taken to the embassy must have been previously a.uthencated at the ministry
If you had done your a.uthentication since last year the embassy will reject it.

Hello dear please abi to legalize Bsc certificate and Transcript will be 30 euros or 60 euros.
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
TANTUMERGO007:
Why is it cool to study in Poland, someone should please help me out with this??

Use your Google...but affordable education is number 1...affordable standard of living 2...etc

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by drLammy(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
NDNO:

Hello dear please abi to legalize Bsc certificate and Transcript will be 30 euros or 60 euros.

That makes it 60Euros
And to be taken to the embassy in cash(Neat and Uninked Notes)
Re: Polish Student Visa by NDNO(f): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
drLammy:

That makes it 60Euros
And to be taken to the embassy in cash

Gracias
Re: Polish Student Visa by yeancol11(m): 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
Okunlola03:
Questions.

1. I beg my BS.c is for a duration of two years. It is going to show on my transcript that it is not a 4-year program. Can I include my diploma transcripts too. Will it be acceptable for 2nd cycle program.

2. What are the chances of getting admission after applying to a school? To be safe, should I just apply to numerous schools?

Thanks
what course is that ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Vlibray: 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
drLammy:

That's all
Be sure the names on your documents are in order else have an affidavit at hand.
If MSC ( BSC certificate plus Transcript)
If BSC ( Just O'level certificate
)
Note: all documents to be taken to the embassy must have been previously a.uthencated at the ministry
If you had done your a.uthentication since last year the embassy will reject it.

This not true ok
I authenticated my sister's documents when I was in ABJ last year , then I sent someone to help me legalize those documents at the polish embassy last week ..
Documents were not rejected
Re: Polish Student Visa by drLammy(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
Vlibray:

This not true ok
I authenticated my sister's documents when I was in ABJ last year , then I sent someone to help me legalize those documents at the polish embassy last week ..

Well no need to drag back and forth on this, you're right tho
If your sister's documents were authenticated with the ministry of education sticker which wasn't available till late last year.
Most documents are authenticated last year just with signature and will be rejected

For example both documents are authencated

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Vlibray: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
drLammy:

Well no need to drag back and forth on this, you're right tho
If your sister's documents were authenticated with the ministry of education sticker which wasn't available till late last year.
Most documents are authenticated last year just with signature and will be rejected

For example both documents are authencated

Oh, I get
Re: Polish Student Visa by Finiks: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hi guys, there's this question on application to a Poland university...

Do you have international health insurance (highly recommended)?

...with "Yes" or "No" as answer. What am I to pick and does it mean I have to do some health insurance now or later?
Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
Finiks:
Hi guys, there's this question on application to a Poland university...

Do you have international health insurance (highly recommended)?

...with "Yes" or "No" as answer. What am I to pick and does it mean I have to do some health insurance now or later?

Yes you will do heath insurance here
Re: Polish Student Visa by Finiks: 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
tobianodino:

Yes you will do heath insurance here

Thanks. But please:

1. Can I pick "Yes" and move on with the application?
2. How do I go about getting one?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
itzwhalez:

Thanks for the reply boss. But the issue is i already got my visa and selected Poland as the first point of entry. So, i guess i can't go through Netherlands anymore right?
You have your Visa already which is valid for all Schengen area. I believe you are good to go without any transit visa.
If you have any doubts you can still call the Embassy's help line for clarification.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by duchessavese: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
@maxiout congratulations on your visa.

Hello everyone I have gone through most of the thread but I still have a few questions.
1. Can I simply notarize sponsors employment letter and payslips because they were not signed as they were sent via email?

2. Does my sponsor need to bear the same surname as me?

3. My accomodation letter doesnt have a start date but it says i will pay the money on arrival and it is valid throughout my studies. Although i already paid 100euro deposit. Is this sufficient?

4. On the application form, is the departute the date on the flight reservation or the date i will leave poland after studies thats after 3 years?

5. I have been unable to get a return reservation for up to 1 year, can i leave it as be less than 1 year (6 months) on the reservation?

6. My course is bsc nursing for 3 years but i already have bsc microbiology, do I need to give the embassy my bsc microbiology certificate as well because i had to give it to my school?

7. My sponsors CC limit for me is 10M. Is this sufficient?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Suremarcus1: 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
duchessavese:

Hello everyone I have gone through most of the thread but I still have a few questions.
1. Can I simply notarize sponsors employment letter and payslips because they were not signed as they were sent via email?

3. My accomodation letter doesnt have a start date but it says i will pay the money on arrival and it is valid throughout my studies. Although i already paid 100euro deposit. Is this sufficient?

4. On the application form, is the departute the date on the flight reservation or the date i will leave poland after studies thats after 3 years?

5. I have been unable to get a return reservation for up to 1 year, can i leave it as be less than 1 year (6 months) on the reservation?

6. My course is bsc nursing for 3 years but i already have bsc microbiology, do I need to give the embassy my bsc microbiology certificate as well because i had to give it to my school?

Thanks in advance.
. Sponsor CC limit 10M. Where una dy see all this money

4 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by fisher5(m): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Brother please how do I go about an accommodation contract please help me if you can. Thank you
blessednendowed:

Your accommodation contract should cover a minimum of 12 months not less and maybe some where in the contract the landlord can also state that the contract is renewable or so.

Hope that helps..
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hehisjosh(m): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
duchessavese:

Thanks in advance.
you will need an accommodation contract signed by a lawyer..your school's accommodation letter won't do.
I speak from experience.
I had my school accomodation letter yet I had to get a one year house contract.
You can see houses at olx.pl, you can strike a deal with the landlord then you'll get the accommodation contract.

Good luck to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
duchessavese:

It has been stated here several times and the answer is No.
Your sponsor does not need to bear the same surname as you.

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Adede7: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
Please, does anyone know any bank that does CC in Abuja?
The bank I went to say they don't issue out any letter or certificate.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
Adede7:
Please, does anyone know any bank that does CC in Abuja?
The bank I went to say they don't issue out any letter or certificate.
Which bank did you enquire from?

I believe Firstbank and Access Bank should know what you are talking about.

Also, be aware most are ignorant of what you are talking about even if it is possible.

Persist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Adede7: 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
Refix:

Which bank did you enquire from?

I believe Firstbank and Access Bank should know what you are talking about.

Also, be aware most are ignorant of what you are talking about even if it is possible.

Persist.

Access Bank.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Dj2019: 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author=Hehisjosh post=103399440] you will need an accommodation contract signed by a lawyer..your school's accommodation letter won't do.
I speak from experience.
You can see houses at olx.pl, you can strike a deal with the landlord then you'll get the accommodation contract.

Good luck to you.

Do you mean School accommodation is not authentic? Please, more clarification on this especially those that have applied successfully
Re: Polish Student Visa by Baggylee: 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Saframafraja:

Lol...post the admission letter so we can spot out the irregularities...
I tried uploading it but it’s kind of too much for the specification on the site. I tried to compress it too, but it’s still not working. Pls can I dm u
Re: Polish Student Visa by Holuwafemzy: 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Vlibray:

Please boss how can you help with legalization at the embassy sir
This not true ok
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Adede7:

Access Bank.
The person you met is obviously ignorant.

You can see an example statement from Access Bank here (https://nairaland.com/2272115/polish-student-visa/113#93795231)

Ask to meet the branch manager or someone with more experience.

Credit card is even on Access Bank's website. Show them so they can make appropriate calls.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Saframafraja: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Baggylee:

I tried uploading it but it’s kind of too much for the specification on the site. I tried to compress it too, but it’s still not working. Pls can I dm u
Sure.
Re: Polish Student Visa by olammy8888: 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
Deewhyl:
Anybody with offer letter from wsei Lublin?

Yea. I'm here bro let's connect. 07037439141
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hehisjosh:
you will need an accommodation contract signed by a lawyer..your school's accommodation letter won't do.
I speak from experience.

Good luck to you.

Guys please lets be careful of the advice we provide on here. Your school accommodation will do if it meets the accommodation requirements of the embassy ok....

A valid accommodation letter or contract must state the following:

- The amount of the rental (the cost of the rent per month or week or per day which ever one)

-The duration of the rental (either it states the exact dates or states that it covers the entire period of studies. Note it must cover a minimum of 1 year.)

- Address (Location of the accommodation)

- Embassy prefers paid accommodation reservations. So it needs to state that the reservation has been paid for. However if payment is only allowed on arrival like with most school dorms then it must state so in the contract.

-Needs to be signed by your landlord, property agent/representative/lawyer or a school representative (In the case that its your school providing the accommodation)

Also please note: the accommodation contract does not have to be signed by a lawyer but rather the point is that it has to be signed.
It should either be signed by your landlord, property agent or a school representative (In the case that its your school providing the accommodation)

In your case if the embassy rejected your school accommodation letter/contract, that means it did NOT meet the accommodation requirements expected by the embassy. Guys just because your school is providing your accommodation and giving you an accommodation letter/contract it does not mean that your school has the right format for it, your school needs to ensure the letter/contract they provide meets the embassy requirements. If it does not embassy will reject it or give your number 8 stating you have not justified the purpose of your stay. So check your school accommodation letter or contract please if it does not meet the requirements as above please tell your school to update the accommodation letter/contract

Please if you have any further questions please ask to avoid stories that touch.

Hope this helps someone.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: oyi2 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.