Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903717 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Baggylee: 10:33am On Jul 04, 2021
Olamide114:
you did not make enquiry before you apply, now they have giving you an offer and you are asking.
You right bro, just seriously need help this time as the deed has been done. I don’t just want to pay into the wrong hands. Help a brother

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Saframafraja: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2021
Olamide114:
you did not make enquiry before you apply, now they have giving you an offer and you are asking.
Lol...post the admission letter so we can spot out the irregularities...
Re: Polish Student Visa by Iyamuhenry: 11:13am On Jul 04, 2021
[quote author=necz post=103352624]What month did these people that you know who applied with 3M get VISA. I also know people who got visa with 3M last year and early this year. But as it stands NOT ANY MORE.

Except maybe the fellow you're talking about used 3M CC and Pay Slip together. That's the only thing I can think off and assume this your fellow did.

Just last week, a lady and a dude were denied with 3.7M and 4.6M respectively. So my advice just as GentleJin said Please get a CC limit of nothing less than 5M............But if you think otherwise then
Goodluck

Please i need clarification, its the credit card limit certificate be 5M after paying tuition fee for one year or before paying tuition fee when using it to apply for visa
Re: Polish Student Visa by lindasweden: 11:36am On Jul 04, 2021
No one gets visa without paying tuition fee first. So don’t imagine getting a visa without paying your tuition fee even if your credit card certificate has N52 million.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2021
lindasweden:
No one gets visa without paying tuition fee first. So don’t imagine getting a visa without paying your tuition fee even if your credit card certificate has N52 million.

Most schools accept a semester payment, while a few demand the full year. I think that’s what he meant.
Re: Polish Student Visa by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
Skateboard:

Most schools accept a semester payment, while a few demand the full year. I think that’s what he meant.
Can one pay a semester and still get admission..
Re: Polish Student Visa by Saframafraja: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
TANTUMERGO007:

Yes of course,but i wud advice you pay one year if you can....

Gracias!!!!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
TANTUMERGO007:

If that’s what your school demands…
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
TANTUMERGO007:

Most of the schools in Poland you pay for first semester before they send you admission letter
Re: Polish Student Visa by Naturelins1: 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
The reason why they were denied visa might be that they have not paid their full one year tuition fees or maybe the price of their accommodation is very expensive compared to that amount.
If you do the calculations on the amount needed for one year in the Polish website, it actually shows that 3m is enough for a credit card unless they don't use what they posted on their website shaa
necz:
What month did these people that you know who applied with 3M get VISA. I also know people who got visa with 3M last year and early this year. But as it stands NOT ANY MORE.

Except maybe the fellow you're talking about used 3M CC and Pay Slip together. That's the only thing I can think off and assume this your fellow did.

Just last week, a lady and a dude were denied with 3.7M and 4.6M respectively. So my advice just as GentleJin said Please get a CC limit of nothing less than 5M............But if you think otherwise then Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Deewhyl: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
Anybody with offer letter from wsei Lublin?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Onirufus: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Good afternoon, please I just want to start a polish application for MSc, How can I go about it. Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Onirufus:
Good afternoon, please I just want to start a polish application for MSc, How can I go about it. Thank you

Authenticate ur documents, search for schools and start applying

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Onirufus: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
Alright, thank you. How will I go about the POF and other things I’ll need? Any idea on how much please?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Olamide114: 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
Onirufus:
Alright, thank you. How will I go about the POF and other things I’ll need? Any idea on how much please?
what is really your problem ?? Have you gone through the whole thread ? All this questions have been answered before
Re: Polish Student Visa by adeshna: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hello

Is there anywhere to get a study loan?
Got admission and I've been able to pull some funds but need more financial assistance.

I will be glad to get your response.

Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
Onirufus:

What is POF? Try have like 100k before you start. Not including tuition fees

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Saframafraja: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
Olamide114:
what is really your problem ?? Have you gone through the whole thread ? All this questions have been answered before

Hahahahahhahaha
Re: Polish Student Visa by Onirufus: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
POF: proof of funds. Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Onirufus: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
Olamide114:
. If I have gone through it, will I still ask?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Onirufus: 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
dennison4luv:

POF: proof of funds. Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mykel4God(m): 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
Onirufus:
. If I have gone through it, will I still ask?

Then you have to go through the thread, not necessarily the whole pages but starting from the beginning, you will enjoy reading through and you'll get all the information you are looking for.

Don't be lazy, you have more than enough information here already.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mykel4God(m): 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
dennison4luv:

100k for what, sir?
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
YourGrandfather:
Can you change your course in your university?

It is possible Yes but its still up to the school you are transferring to, to make that decision. The reason why it is suggested that you try transferring to a similar course if you wish to transfer is that you may be able to transfer some of your courses from the old university to the new university. Of course if the courses are not similar u can imagine that some of them may not be able to be transferred. But like I said transferring to another school or changing schools while in Poland is VERY POSSIBLE.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
Praise2222:

To get high chance of successful admission from the school when applying for BSc in Poland, should I upload my previous BSc certificate(though NOT legalised and not required by the school)together with my legalised WAEC during application?

1. Both BSc are the same e.g Industrial Chemistry(9ja) and Chemistry(poland)?

2. They are different e.g Industrial Chemistry(9ja) and Physics / or Mathematics (pol)?

3. Or, I should only submit legalized WAEC certificate?

Number 3
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
Deewhyl:
Anybody with offer letter from wsei Lublin?

Yeah, any problem?
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mykel4God:

100k for what, sir?

For authentication of documents and application fees
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mykel4God(m): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sammypedro18:

There are schools you can apply for without legalized docs and also with application fee of €20. Currently studying in one of them.

Tell us more, please.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Odez1: 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Good evening great minds…, please where to sign in the visa application form and Also is it the original copy of health insurance and notarized sponsorship letter are we to submit for visa application or photocopies thirdly wat happen if someone should miss his/her visa appointment date?
Re: Polish Student Visa by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
Schon007:

Yeah, any problem?
How is that school I want to start application??
Re: Polish Student Visa by emzythonio(m): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hi guys, pls is anyone going for legalization this week, I’d like to tag along. Plsss

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.