Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (909440 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by rhapsodygh: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2018

You might want to ask your school if you're allowed to resume maybe a week after the first.

The form you filled must have been a template form

You won't be able to get an appointment with that

I've been waiting since the beginning of August, then I decided to go to the embassy. And I met the security
guard there

He asked me to fill a template form online and print (like the one you filled)

And submit to him
I got an appointment the next week undecided and he charged me under 10k for it anyways
It might be too late to get a date (that would 'enable' you to collect your visa before the 1st)

I would appreciate it a lot if you can help me with the contact of the security,Mr Donald
Re: Polish Student Visa by cartimor: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2018
Fiendishly:

Okay my sponsor is a polish citizen but works in Switzerland.. he has a house in Poland,Italy and Switzerland

I want to apply to any arts university in poznan because I'm going to be living at his apartment in poznan all by myself.

Any suggestion for a good university and procedure

Plus I'm a kind of person who likes oral conversation so I won't mind a phone consultation to ask my questions and have a step by step guide on application and everything..

I can pay a little money for the consultation if required thanks

have you gotten the info you need?if no,I can be of help,too
Re: Polish Student Visa by Fiendishly: 11:56am On Jul 25, 2018
cartimor:

I haven't bro..

Many people are just discouraging me from applying to Poland cos it's hard to get the visa blah blah blah
Re: Polish Student Visa by rhapsodygh: 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
Can anybody help me link up with Mr Donald the security at the Poland embassy for a reward?I need help with booking an appointment..can’t seem to find any.
Re: Polish Student Visa by whycaress(m): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
House..there is available date now oh

But shengen visa not National... U can just fill that and still eyeing National... All the best
Re: Polish Student Visa by cartimor: 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
Fiendishly:

I haven't bro..

Many people are just discouraging me from applying to Poland cos it's hard to get the visa blah blah blah
OK.so what is your stance now on the issue?
Re: Polish Student Visa by rhapsodygh: 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
whycaress:
House..there is available date now oh

But shengen visa not National... U can just fill that and still eyeing National... All the best

Will you be able to use the Schengen form if you’re applying for a National visa rather?
Re: Polish Student Visa by ELr3y: 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
I also applied to the same scholarship. Can we chart privately?
gozmoc8167:
Please house I applied for Ignacy Lukasiewicz scholarship and it has passed the formal evaluation stage. I want to know if I will be the one to bear the visa financial burden if I make it. If so please like how much overall in naira including flight for a student beneficiary of a scholarship. Somebody please help a brother. Just an estimate.
Re: Polish Student Visa by ELr3y: 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
I also applied for the same scholarship. Let's chat privately
Festusd:

Please someone should help on this before applications for school closes
Re: Polish Student Visa by ELr3y: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
I don't think so, I applied to the same scholarship. Let's talk privately
ceocity:
Hello everyone, after applying for Ignacy post graduate scholarship in Poland, does one have to send a separate application to one's preferred school or the scholarship board will do that.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Diczen: 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sordeek:
please I need help on this legalization of documents, what documents are to be legalized and why is the legalization done......can someone please explain to me
All your academic documents are to be legalized, Legalization is done at the Polish Embassy in Nigeria, but you must authenticate all documents at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Federal Ministry of Education before you go to the embassy for legalization. Are you applying for a MSC or BSC degree in a Polish university?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Diczen: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hello Everyone,
Please does anyone here have any Idea the days of the week when they usually open up slots for appointment, I have been trying to get an appointment date for visa interview for some time now but its still saying lack of available dates.
Re: Polish Student Visa by whycaress(m): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: Polish Student Visa by Khaytunechi: 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
cartimor:

Hello. Good day. Please I'll love to run my Masters program (next year) in Poland (and work on the sides),, is this feasible??

Also I know next to nothing about the whole process but there's still enough time to read up on everything.. I'll however love to know how much the whole process (securing a visa, traveling, settling down) would cost especially in the first year..

Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sordeek(m): 12:10am On Aug 01, 2018
please is the eligibility letter also required by the Polish embassy because I see comments on people getting it here but it's not among the required documents on their site
Re: Polish Student Visa by kabayomi(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
chuman33:
How many of you guys have applied for Visa and how many are still about to go for one? Do indicate which.

I want to apply for an appointment. Please, is there any way I can get one as soon as possible?
Re: Polish Student Visa by wiseking120(m): 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
I still dont understand why you all are wasting ur time and money applying for schools in Poland..99.9% is visa refusal.... They will never give u good reasons for denial... There are other countries in Europe to school and get visa straight up... Like Germany... They give free education, scholarships and their processes for visa is not hard like poland.. No need for this ministry of education, foreign affairs bullshit! You all shud leave poland and try germany! I was denied polish visa 2 times even with my complete docs they are just after ur visa fees. But germany was a diff case.. Kind regards

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by wiseking120(m): 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
You all should follow this Germany thread on Nairaland.. "General German student visa Enquires Part 5" and ask all ur questions about germany schools... We would be glad to help.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Dmasked1(m): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2018
This is so so true, I honestly wouldn't advice anyone to try applying, ordinary legalization self they would reject you.. My advice is you people should try other countries and let Poland be!

wiseking120:
I still dont understand why you all are wasting ur time and money applying for schools in Poland..99.9% is visa refusal.... They will never give u good reasons for denial... There are other countries in Europe to school and get visa straight up... Like Germany... They give free education, scholarships and their processes for visa is not hard like poland.. No need for this ministry of education, foreign affairs bullshit! You all shud leave poland and try germany! I was denied polish visa 2 times even with my complete docs they are just after ur visa fees. But germany was a diff case.. Kind regards
Re: Polish Student Visa by wiseking120(m): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2018
Dmasked1:

This is so so true, I honestly wouldn't advice anyone to try applying, ordinary legalization self they would reject you.. My advice is you people should try other countries and let Poland be!

They are just thieves after money... They will collect money for legalization.. Whereas legalization in German embassy is free of charge!...

Re: Polish Student Visa by Peace234: 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
chuman33:
How many of you guys have applied for Visa and how many are still about to go for one? Do indicate which.

I've not applied for Visa, but I'll be doing so in a few days. I'm going to Poland for a fellowship program and I'll be spending 6 months, that means i'll need a national Visa. I just want to know how much the Visa costs. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by brosprophet(m): 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
good day ambitious travellers . please I am about applying for WSEI Lublin (university of
economic and innovation ) but I'm confused about the stamp mentioned in the document requirement .please , if there is anyone here who has applied should assist me with useful information ..thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 2:08am On Aug 05, 2018
Peace234:

I've not applied for Visa, but I'll be doing so in a few days. I'm going to Poland for a fellowship program and I'll be spending 6 months, that means i'll need a national Visa. I just want to know how much the Visa costs. Thanks
If you are about to apply for the study visa in few days time and yet you don't know how much the visa fee is, then am sorry I can't be of help to you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Dmasked1(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
chuman33:

If you are about to apply for the study visa in few days time and yet you don't know how much the visa fee is, then am sorry I can't be of help to you.

Sent you a mail bro
Re: Polish Student Visa by kingstide: 9:32am On Aug 06, 2018
chuman33:

hello guys, which letter am I to get from the ministry of education? and can I get the letter from a different state aside from Abuja?
and is it true Poland embassy accept euro for payment now. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by kingstide: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2018
hello guys, which letter am I to get from the ministry of education? and can I get the letter from a different state aside from Abuja?
and is it true poland embassy accept euro for payment now. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2018
kingstide:

and is it true Poland embassy accept euro for payment now. Thanks
It's called Eligibility Letter issued by only Ministry of Education in Abuja. As for the payment method, you have to call the embassy for them to clarify.
Re: Polish Student Visa by kingstide: 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
chuman33:

It's called Eligibility Letter issued by only Ministry of Education in Abuja. As for the payment method, you have to call the embassy for them to clarify.

thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by kingstide: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
guys, I need your advice on this. so the school I got admission into is starting October 1 and the only available date I could book an appointment with the polish embassy is October 2. although the school said i can start late because of the visa situation that they will speak with the department. but won't it affect the visa decision of the consular at the embassy seeing that the school had already resumed?
Re: Polish Student Visa by kingstide: 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
chuman33:

guys, I need your advice on this. so the school I got admission into is starting October 1 and the only available date I could book an appointment with the polish embassy is October 2. although the school said i can start late because of the visa situation that they will speak with the department. but won't it affect the visa decision of the consular at the embassy seeing that the school had already resumed?
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
kingstide:

It might it might not. Polish Embassy visa denial rate is getting absurd, maybe that have to do with the influx of African Refugees into Europe which they adamantly opposed and refused accepting them, those who manages to enter they ensure that they are frustrated and departs within a month to other Western Europe. Indians are now the ones been granted Polish study visa. So since you already paid the fees, get the letter from your school indicating where they reassured you of no problems in commencing studies at a later date. Hope that works.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.