Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,134 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (904864 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Sordeek(m): 8:40am On Jun 14, 2018
ananaosei:
Good day beautiful people, hope everyone is good and everything is going well, I've been trying to get a date on their website for almost two months now but nun available and they keep pushing it forward.
Please is it always like this and is there any other way?
I really need to get it done as early as possible or else i might be really fcked -_-)
please can someone tell me the documents required for legalization and y the legalization of the documents is required
Re: Polish Student Visa by nuel101(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
gozmoc8167:
Please house I applied for Ignacy Lukasiewicz scholarship and it has passed the formal evaluation stage. I want to know if I will be the one to bear the visa financial burden if I make it. If so please like how much overall in naira including flight for a student beneficiary of a scholarship. Somebody please help a brother. Just an estimate.

When do you suppose it will be finally out??.. undecided
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
nuel101:

When do you suppose it will be finally out??.. undecided
I guess should be out around August, not sure. But by then admissions are closed and the possibility of getting a Visa and catching up with studies will be almost impossible
Re: Polish Student Visa by Gracely7th(f): 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by ceocity: 8:51am On Jun 24, 2018
Hello everyone, after applying for Ignacy post graduate scholarship in Poland, does one have to send a separate application to one's preferred school or the scholarship board will do that.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Slip(m): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2018
Dear fellow landers,

Please I need someone that is in poland who can assist me in paying for 85zloty and I will make naira equavalent into his or her Nigerian account.

Please I look forward to urgent feedback as the deadline is fast approaching.

Thank you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Squirrel01: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
Slip:
Dear fellow landers,

Please I need someone that is in poland who can assist me in paying for 85zloty and I will make naira equavalent into his or her Nigerian account.

Please I look forward to urgent feedback as the deadline is fast approaching.

Thank you.

Please which school is that? And how much is their application fee?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Sordeek(m): 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
please I'm still in need of info on the legalization of documents whoever can enlighten me on it can reply here or via whatsapp 08168013384
Re: Polish Student Visa by Slip(m): 12:12am On Jun 26, 2018
Squirrel01:

Please which school is that? And how much is their application fee?

Thank you for your response.

It is university of opole and their application fee is 85 zloty.
Re: Polish Student Visa by kaze4blues(m): 12:37am On Jun 26, 2018
How do we certify documents at the embassy?

Is this compulsory? Is there any other way around it
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 7:42am On Jun 26, 2018
Slip:

Thank you for your response.

It is university of opole and their application fee is 85 zloty.
I don't know what is wrong with we Nigerians. Do you even know where Opole is? Just because it says University of Opole and for you it's in Poland that's all the information needed. There are many Universities in just Warsaw and Krakow alone, even University of Lodz have up to 100 African students studying anywhere from degree program to Polish language Prep course and the tuition fees ain't far different from eachother, most likely those remote cities tuition fees might be higher. Bro that Poland isn't like other EU countries. They do NOT want black people. They are literally the ONLY country in European Union that strongly refused to accept their given qouta of refugees and damn the threats from EU Parliament and those who manage to enter they made sure life is very hard for them that they all ran to Germany within less than a Month. I have said it here many times, stick to the major cities where foreigners from different shades of colour are living, working and studying. Remote places is a guaranteed mysery. Very high chances you won't successfully go out in the weekends without getting into a fight with bunch of hooligans. Ofcourse you are free to take my advice with a pinch of salt. Reality will fall on you eventually. That's if the Polish Embassy issues you a Visa given the question in their mind why a foreign student will wish to leave his country to such city leaving all the major cities that offers comfort. Not been harsh to you man, just trying to be very honest with you. Good luck

6 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Festusd: 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
ceocity:
Hello everyone, after applying for Ignacy post graduate scholarship in Poland, does one have to send a separate application to one's preferred school or the scholarship board will do that.
Please someone should help on this before applications for school closes
Re: Polish Student Visa by chetac: 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
chuman33:

I don't know what is wrong with we Nigerians. Do you even know where Opole is? Just because it says University of Opole and for you it's in Poland that's all the information needed. There are many Universities in just Warsaw and Krakow alone, even University of Lodz have up to 100 African students studying anywhere from degree program to Polish language Prep course and the tuition fees ain't far different from eachother, most likely those remote cities tuition fees might be higher. Bro that Poland isn't like other EU countries. They do NOT want black people. They are literally the ONLY country in European Union that strongly refused to accept their given qouta of refugees and damn the threats from EU Parliament and those who manage to enter they made sure life is very hard for them that they all ran to Germany within less than a Month. I have said it here many times, stick to the major cities where foreigners from different shades of colour are living, working and studying. Remote places is a guaranteed mystery. Very high chances you won't successfully go out in the weekends without getting into a fight with bunch of hooligans. Ofcourse you are free to take my advice with a pinch of salt. Reality will fall on you eventually. That's if the Polish Embassy issues you a Visa given the question in their mind why a foreign student will wish to leave his country to such city leaving all the major cities that offers comfort. Not been harsh to you man, just trying to be very honest with you. Good luck
nice one, which city are u in?
Re: Polish Student Visa by ritze(m): 11:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
To all bros in the House, please be careful.
Poles are leaving that country in droves.
You can’t “hustle” in Poland,get it straight.

I have been seeing names like Opole, Łódź and Lublin! Forget pictures Na village o.

@Chuman33 is giving you the right advise, please stick to big cities. Warsaw, Poznan, Wroclaw, Krakow...

Securing student jobs in Poland isn’t easy and the Zloty is not up there...

I don’t live in Poland but I visit frequently and I’ve met lot of Nigerians out there, pls stick to chuman33 words

Pls guys be careful...
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 2:45am On Jun 27, 2018
ritze:
To all bros in the House, please be careful.
Poles are leaving that country in droves.
You can’t “hustle” in Poland,get it straight.

I have been seeing names like Opole, Łódź and Lublin! Forget pictures Na village o.

@Chuman33 is giving you the right advise, please stick to big cities. Warsaw, Poznan, Wroclaw, Krakow...

Securing student jobs in Poland isn’t easy and the Zloty is not up there...

I don’t live in Poland but I visit frequently and I’ve met lot of Nigerians out there, pls stick to chuman33 words

Pls guys be careful...
Glad to see someone else sees the reality.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ggetter50: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
I was in Warsaw last month, and this is the only city I can still advise people to go if at all you want to study in Poland, very big and has many universities.

Small cities in all these Eastern Europe are prone to racism as most of them have never seen black person before and their citizen drink a lot, hence they can use any bad words on you or even attack physically. However, you can be lucky not to experience such things during your stay while someone in Warsaw may even experience worse, who knows. These are just possibilities of what can happen in Poland generally.
Re: Polish Student Visa by pokenzy: 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
Been reading all that's been said here. It is scary... Well it can only be faith and grace.. I got into Silesian uni of Tech.. Located in Gliwice.. To the experts here please what do you make of the city. Still waiting for an offer from Poznan...
Please those in Lagos where can I find MOE and MOFA(if any here).
I lost Original WAEC cert but I got Secondary School statement of result for WAEC.. Is this acceptable for visa Application.
How much should one have in Account for the visa process.
Thanks Guys!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 4:30am On Jul 03, 2018
gowaga68:

The only Letter you need is called "Eligibility Letter" which is done at MOE then authenticated at FA, if in need of it then pm me.
I sent you a PM concerning the eligibility letter but you didn't reply.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Senatorben123: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
chuman33:

You can put the intended date of arrival as a week or few days before the course start date. As for your date of departure after course, you can put few weeks to a month after finishing your course, doesn't matter coz you will be given additional 6 months to 1 year Resident Permit for you to find job and if you do then you can extend your Permit. Remember that for every 1 year you are legally studying in Poland counts as 6months towards you getting your Permanent Resident Permit, meaning for 5 years study you are 2 and half years counting, and the needed duration of time for granting of Permanent Resident Permit is 5 years. All the best

Good evening bro, just came back from the embassy and I was denied visa. Dey said i should appeal within 14 days.. Wat next do I do

Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
Senatorben123:

Good evening bro, just came back from the embassy and I was denied visa. Dey said i should appeal within 14 days.. Wat next do I do
That's very unfortunate. Polish Visa had in recent years been very difficult to get. Let me know the list of the docs you submitted, maybe we can find what is wrong if there's any and then you reapply again, semester haven't commenced.
Re: Polish Student Visa by kennynelcon(m): 5:56am On Jul 04, 2018
chuman33:

That's very unfortunate. Polish Visa had in recent years been very difficult to get. Let me know the list of the docs you submitted, maybe we can find what is wrong if there's any and then you reapply again, semester haven't commenced.
But why, is there gold in Poland??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by FrankByMonster: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2018
chuman33:

Where in Poland did you stay?
In Lenza. It's a pretty but ghosty city
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
FrankByMonster:

In Lenza. It's a pretty but ghosty city
Do you mean Łomża? Because there's no Lenza in Poland.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sordeek(m): 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
Been trying to book a date for visa interview for a while now, please is there anyone with any tip that can help?
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 1:29am On Jul 11, 2018
Sordeek:
Been trying to book a date for visa interview for a while now, please is there anyone with any tip that can help?
I can only see 7th of August. You should have tried earlier if you wanted to go sooner.
Re: Polish Student Visa by wulu: 2:14am On Jul 11, 2018
eurozone1:

The national visa application page is saying lack of available dates so when should I check with in a day to schedule my appointment?
Well try to get the admission first then we see what happens.
Re: Polish Student Visa by wulu: 2:20am On Jul 11, 2018
Please can so one tell me how can I get appointment dates on national visa to Poland. Always saying lack of available dates.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Sordeek(m): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2018
chuman33:

I can only see 7th of August. You should have tried earlier if you wanted to go sooner.
I've been trying o......before that it was saying 1st of August, and that was till thur Fri last week only for me to check yet day and it's now 7th
Re: Polish Student Visa by chuman33: 9:50am On Jul 11, 2018
Sordeek:

I've been trying o......before that it was saying 1st of August, and that was till thur Fri last week only for me to check yet day and it's now 7th
Try to write the original poster of the thread. He might still have the contact of the guy who helps with appointment for a fee.
Re: Polish Student Visa by SvmD: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
Please how do I start application for polish visa ?? Anyone ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.