Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (910408 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 8:17am On Aug 24, 2021
Oemmy:

People that are submitting foreign sponsorship have not been getting positive response from the embassy. So I want to know if anyone has use foreign sponsorship of recent and got a positive response.

Pls let me clarify this . It is not that u cannot use a foreign based sponsor. Rather it is advisable not to use foreign based proof of funds. Reason being the embassy may find it harder to authenticate it than if it were local. However, Your foreign based sponsor with his or her Nigerian passport or ID can still fund a credit card in a Nigerian based bank.

Hope this is clear ?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Iamveracruise: 8:24am On Aug 24, 2021
black001:

GOOD MORNING PEOPLE
Please I wanted to ask , I got admission into a polish university but my issue is it is bsc not masters , I am already have my bsc from unilag , is this a red flag , applying for another bsc instead of masters . Kindly tell me thank you

No. It’s not a red flag
Re: Polish Student Visa by Iamveracruise: 8:26am On Aug 24, 2021
uchiha09:

This is a screenshot from document sent to me stating the accommodation info, as well as the cost per month..

Did they send this document to you after you sent them a mail requesting for it or it came with visa documents sent by the school
Re: Polish Student Visa by Iamveracruise: 8:27am On Aug 24, 2021
Xtraprecious:

Same thing they did to me

So how did you sort it out please
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2021
Merc01:
Please my people, is a “certificate of recognition of higher education diploma” the same as an eligibility letter?

No it is NOT the same please. I have discussed this in a previous post . But let me state it again .

Letter of ELIGIBILITY to pursue higher studies is the one the ministry of education in Nigeria will give you which u can request during authentication of ur documents at Ministry of education.

However a certificate of recognition is a document you get as part of the NOSTRIFICATION process.

NOSTRIFICATION is the process of recognition of your educational documents. It verifies that your education document that you achieved in Naija or your home country (waec , neco, bsc) etc... is of equal value as the one in their country . So for example, if John gets his waec in Nigeria, they want to make sure that waec is equivalent to the polish secondary/high school diploma. (Usually in Poland this is done by the Kuratorium in the vovoideship in the city which your school is located. )

Only some schools in Poland require NOSTRIFICATION for example University of Szczecin
Please check my previous posts to understand further.

Hope this helps...

5 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by black001: 9:09am On Aug 24, 2021
Iamveracruise:

No. It’s not a red flag

Ok thank you for your reply
Re: Polish Student Visa by Milezwadup: 9:31am On Aug 24, 2021
Nzesinachi1:
Got my visa today.
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Priceless200(f): 9:47am On Aug 24, 2021
So @PimpinPips deactivated his account OK naa. I laugh in Latin �����.

Pls if you re also looking for him gather here let's cry together.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Uzoahaji: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2021
Nzesinachi1:
Got my visa today.

Congrats, wow
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nzesinachi1(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2021
I used a foreign sponsor tho. Please you all should stop confusing people. It worked for me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by black001: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2021
Nzesinachi1:
Got my visa today.

Congrats ur blessed
Please can you drop your transcript please
Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Milezwadup: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2021
which bank is faster for paying my tuition fee
Re: Polish Student Visa by Milezwadup: 10:26am On Aug 24, 2021
Priceless200:

wetin happen
Re: Polish Student Visa by Priceless200(f): 10:30am On Aug 24, 2021
lipsrsealed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Milezwadup:

wetin happen
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 24, 2021
black001:

GOOD MORNING PEOPLE
Please I wanted to ask , I got admission into a polish university but my issue is it is bsc not masters , I am already have my bsc from unilag , is this a red flag , applying for another bsc instead of masters . Kindly tell me thank you

Not at all. Please proceed.

This means you will only be working with your original WAEC document and testimonial.

You will only authenticate those two and legalize only the WAEC at the Embassy
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 24, 2021
Priceless200:

What happened please?
Re: Polish Student Visa by haywaih(m): 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nzesinachi1:
Got my visa today.

Congratulations Bro. I'll personally like to talk with you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by qtguru(m): 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nzesinachi1:
Got my visa today.

Nice congrats

I have the following questions:

1. Proof of Funds
2. What questions did they ask and what is it the phone call or internet you used or in-person

Thank you and God Bless

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by sixsgod: 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nzesinachi1:
I used a foreign sponsor tho. Please you all should stop confusing people. It worked for me.
Hello, please did your sponsor use a Nigerian based account or foreign account? Plus can i send a pm?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Priceless200(f): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
iamadonis22:

What happened please?

Dude have jakpa with people money(for school fees, for appointments) . Lots of stories.

Let's be careful out there pls.

Anyone know anyhow or means to locate him. Pls don't hesitate to drop it. It's serious.
Nigeria is already too hard for anyone to dupe another person of their hard earned money.

His real name is Aindigh Berrick Uch.

Let's be each other's keeper. We re in this together

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Deewhyl: 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
Most of you doesn’t have sense tbh,with the way people tried their best to give you good infos without collecting a dime ,some still choose to be foolish...I hope you don’t get to hear from the scammer again maybe you will receive sense ...

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Priceless200(f): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Deewhyl:
Most of you doesn’t have sense tbh,with the way people tried their best to give you good infos without collecting a dime ,some still choose to be foolish...I hope you don’t get to hear from the scammer again maybe you will receive sense ...

What re you on about.? You re actually the foolish one here. You can't comprehend English well. ?

Or.?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kess2020: 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
uchiha09:
Good morning guys, the appointment that was booked sometimes last week, did the appointment form require you to fill in the same details as visa form online or the appointment form is different from the visa form?

I am asking this, because I saw the visa form that can be filled later when you have successfully booked an appointment, I feel this was the way during the booking by call period.

Uc can you please Dm me the form, I tried sending you pm It couldn't work.

Kindly pm me.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Warmatef: 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
Anyone with information on names of schools in Poland for February intake?
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Don't risk it.

Confirmation from Bank is not allowed. Better go get a CC or Sponsor with Pay Slips

Babyngchuks:
My sponsor is will to give me a confirmation letter stating his account balance because he doesn't have a credit card. I want to know if this is okay or must it be credit card
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
It's not a red flag. Just make sure you're well prepared to defend and express why you're going for another BSc. on your interview/submission day at the Embassy.

black001:

GOOD MORNING PEOPLE
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
Priceless200:

What re you on about.? You re actually the foolish one here. You can't comprehend English well. ?

Or.?

Easy please... Make we chill.

I’m sure someone will find this scammer and deal with him.
Re: Polish Student Visa by hungkee: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hi guys, please i would want to know the insurance i need to do, is it travel insurance or health insurance. Also i went Allianz insurance and they gave me the prices for travel insurance but it’s way below the prices people were stating here as the cost.
Please can someone clarify me on this.
Re: Polish Student Visa by 1murphy1: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
desmedallion:
Anyone wants to legalise send a mail. Good luck

Yeah bro
Re: Polish Student Visa by Silva19(f): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
blessednendowed:

No it is NOT the same please. I have discussed this in a previous post . But let me state it again .

Letter of ELIGIBILITY to pursue higher studies is the one the ministry of education in Nigeria will give you which u can request during authentication of ur documents at Ministry of education.

However a certificate of recognition is a document you get as part of the NOSTRIFICATION process.

NOSTRIFICATION is the process of recognition of your educational documents. It verifies that your education document that you achieved in Naija or your home country (waec , neco, bsc) etc... is of equal value as the one in their country . So for example, if John gets his waec in Nigeria, they want to make sure that waec is equivalent to the polish secondary/high school diploma. (Usually in Poland this is done by the Kuratorium in the vovoideship in the city which your school is located. )

Only some schools in Poland require NOSTRIFICATION for example University of Szczecin
Please check my previous posts to understand further.

Hope this helps...
please, how much does it cost?

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.