Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (910271 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Realdealtransac: 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
I want to use another Sponsor to appeal.
Is there a need to fill another application form .
Re: Polish Student Visa by drLammy(m): 2:12am On Aug 22, 2021
Realdealtransac:
I want to use another Sponsor to appeal.
Is there a need to fill another application form .

Nah,you don't need to

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by lindasweden: 4:56am On Aug 22, 2021
Easthood5:
Please guys anyone here wey dey use scholarship letter before go embassy for visa I've been awarded a scholarship worth 600usd every month.

Congratulations. I have calculated it with the exchange rate and it is equivalent to say N3million. I don’t know the city where your university is located. But it would be very fantastic if you could top it up with a credit card certificate of say N2 million. This will balance up a lot for you.

Another alternative is to get a sponsor to balance up the scholarship. You are already at the right track, but due to the total yearly amount of the scholarship I think you will be on a more safer side if you would top it up with one of the other options of the required means of finance according to the information on the Polish embassy website.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by afembaba(f): 5:52am On Aug 22, 2021
The sponsor I have lived abroad, now I can't find a sponsor,self sponsor with 3months paylip upto 500k(3months in total) will this be enough

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by dreroyals: 6:14am On Aug 22, 2021
Please if you have a legalization date this week please dm with ur terms. Abeg
Re: Polish Student Visa by RIchiediamond27(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2021
guys i need your replies please
RIchiediamond27:
Morning guys....
What is the best net pay to use for POF??

Wah does Affidavit of Sponsorship means?

Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Milezwadup: 9:16am On Aug 22, 2021
anyone going to SGH warsaw
Re: Polish Student Visa by 9jalove4eva: 10:05am On Aug 22, 2021
RIchiediamond27:
guys i need your replies please

they do not recommend a net pay. is you sponsor local or overseas? anyway not that it matters. but just think, if your sponsor is getting paid $400 US equivalent a month and your fees are 1500 euros plus rent per semester i dont think you could argue $400US is sufficient.

it is a notorized/legalized letter by the sponsor to say they will finance all your years in poland etc etc
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oemmy: 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
9jalove4eva:

they do not recommend a net pay. is you sponsor local or overseas? anyway not that it matters. but just think, if your sponsor is getting paid $400 US equivalent a month and your fees are 1500 euros plus rent per semester i dont think you could argue $400US is sufficient.

it is a notorized/legalized letter by the sponsor to say they will finance all your years in poland etc etc
Hello, is Poland embassy accepting foreign sponsor now?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
Which scholarship programme is that? I hope it's a Scholarship Programme from Poland?

If not; just ensure that all the needed information that the Embassy needs to ascertain the genuity of your so called scholarship are provided and well stated, else the end result might not be funny.

Goodluck

Easthood5:
Please guys anyone here wey dey use scholarship letter before go embassy for visa I've been awarded a scholarship worth 600usd every month.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Easthood5(m): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
Bro my city is warsaw and my program is tuition free
University of Warsaw so that is like monthly stipend

lindasweden:

Congratulations. I have calculated it with the exchange rate and it is equivalent to say N3million. I don’t know the city where your university is located. But it would be very fantastic if you could top it up with a credit card certificate of say N2 million. This will balance up a lot for you.

Another alternative is to get a sponsor to balance up the scholarship. You are already at the right track, but due to the total yearly amount of the scholarship I think you will be on a more safer side if you would top it up with one of the other options of the required means of finance according to the information on the Polish embassy website.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Milezwadup: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Easthood5:

are you in warsaw now

Re: Polish Student Visa by Easthood5(m): 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
[quote author=Milezwadup post=105066188][/quote]

No please
Re: Polish Student Visa by Milezwadup: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
Easthood5:

No please
are you going to warsaw
Re: Polish Student Visa by lindasweden: 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
Easthood5:

On a normal day you suppose to apply for visa direct with your scholarship but due to the city where you are going to study (Warsaw) it is advisable to top up the monthly scholarship of US$600 with additional source of finance like sponsor.
Re: Polish Student Visa by PrinzC: 7:52am On Aug 23, 2021
Please if you have a legalisation date or know anyone who does, kindly help me to pair, we can discuss the terms and conditions via dm or any suitable means.

PrinzC:
Good morning family,

Please, who got a document legalisation date. Please assist, I'd like to pair with you. I'm available to discuss the modalities and conditions for this, please.
Re: Polish Student Visa by uchiha09: 9:31am On Aug 23, 2021
Good morning guys, the appointment that was booked sometimes last week, did the appointment form require you to fill in the same details as visa form online or the appointment form is different from the visa form?

I am asking this, because I saw the visa form that can be filled later when you have successfully booked an appointment, I feel this was the way during the booking by call period.
Re: Polish Student Visa by ticker4000: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
Good morning all PLEASE THIS US VERY URGENT TO ME KINDLY HELP A Brother
1.Please my sponsor is self employed CAN I use his cac and tax clearance as pay slip if he doesn't have credit card. Will that be enough as proof of funds

2. Can I get a credit card in my name and and he writes in his sponsorship letter that he has already gifted me with cash which I used to get the credit card.

Please help a brother all answers will be appreciated..
Re: Polish Student Visa by Isiioma: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
Goodday everyone please is there a telegram group or whatsapp group for POLISH STUDENT VISA?
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
ticker4000:
Good morning all PLEASE THIS US VERY URGENT TO ME KINDLY HELP A Brother
1.Please my sponsor is self employed CAN I use his cac and tax clearance as pay slip if he doesn't have credit card. Will that be enough as proof of funds

2. Can I get a credit card in my name and and he writes in his sponsorship letter that he has already gifted me with cash which I used to get the credit card.

Please help a brother all answers will be appreciated..

1. No. If he is not earning a salary and does not have a payslip then he needs to do a cc to show proof of funds . There is no other way around this it’s either payslip n employment certificate or credit card certificate

2. Yes
Re: Polish Student Visa by Isiioma: 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
Isiioma:
Goodday everyone please is there a telegram group or whatsapp group for POLISH STUDENT VISA?
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
uchiha09:
Good morning guys, the appointment that was booked sometimes last week, did the appointment form require you to fill in the same details as visa form online or the appointment form is different from the visa form?

I am asking this, because I saw the visa form that can be filled later when you have successfully booked an appointment, I feel this was the way during the booking by call period.

Yes it’s the same form. if u make a mistake when filling the form Online to book for appointment u could always fill out and print the same form u used when the appointments were done by calling

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Easthood5(m): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Milezwadup:

are you going to warsaw

Yes bro
Re: Polish Student Visa by Easthood5(m): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
lindasweden:

On a normal day you suppose to apply for visa direct with your scholarship but due to the city where you are going to study (Warsaw) it is advisable to top up the monthly scholarship of US$600 with additional source of finance like sponsor.

Alright thank you .
Re: Polish Student Visa by Isiioma: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
Babyngchuks:
Pls is there any telegram passage for this forum too I would like to be included
Re: Polish Student Visa by uchiha09: 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
blessednendowed:

Yes it’s the same form. if u make a mistake when filling the form Online to book for appointment u could always fill out and print the same form u used when the appointments were done by calling

Thanks for the response. I really appreciate
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nzesinachi1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
Got my visa today.

19 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by sefe95(m): 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.