Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,896 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (905126 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nmandu1(f): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2021
Please my brothers and sisters I need your advice on this. Please does anyone have knowledge of Bulgaria tourist visa application?

My younger sister is planning to travel to Bulgaria with a tourist visa by December 2021.
Her husband is her sponsor but her husband stays and work in UK . My sister is a nurse here in Nigeria and they have a daughter together. She will be traveling alone.

Please what documents does she need to submit and since she has a sponsor will there be need for her to submit her statement of account because she doesn't have much money in her account.

Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by williamszooh: 10:20am On Oct 27, 2021
Please check bulgaria embassy website and
you will see all the necessary requirements documents for the tourist visa
Nmandu1:
Please my brothers and sisters I need your advice on this. Please does anyone have knowledge of Bulgaria tourist visa application?

My younger sister is planning to travel to Bulgaria with a tourist visa by December 2021.
Her husband is her sponsor but her husband stays and work in UK . My sister is a nurse here in Nigeria and they have a daughter together. She will be traveling alone.

Please what documents does she need to submit and since she has a sponsor will there be need for her to submit her statement of account because she doesn't have much money in her account.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by titade0203(m): 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hello guys, i was denied for number 8 and 10 reasons. Do i need to appeal this as i realized that the age factor and school resumption date may be the reason for number 10, but i am still confuse of the number 3. I submitted the following financial document:
1. Sponsor's credit card cert with limit of 11,340,000.
2. Sponsorship letter (notorized)
3. 3 months payslip of the sponsor
4. confirmation of appointment of the sponsor.
5. credit card of 3,200,000 on my own name.
6. Affidavit of sponsorship.

Kindly advise, how can i appeal the reasons: number 3 and 8.
Re: Polish Student Visa by blessednendowed: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
titade0203:
Hello guys, i was denied for number 8 and 10 reasons. Do i need to appeal this as i realized that the age factor and school resumption date may be the reason for number 10, but i am still confuse of the number 3. I submitted the following financial document:

Sorry about your denial. U can pm me if would like.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Franklin54: 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
titade0203:

I think you can appeal.
Maybe you were denied because your statement of purpose wasn’t really valid enough. Get someone to help you write a better valid statement of purpose then you can appeal.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by UARBIAFRAODUA: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
Abeg o..I'm paying about 50k at the two ministry at abuja...and now they ask schools to send transcript to them direct. Please is that amount what its suppose to be?
Re: Polish Student Visa by ireti34(f): 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
Please I need a sample of authorization letter for legalization at the embassy please can I get a format.
Also please is legalization per page or per document at the embassy.
Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
I'm applying for February intake
What will be my;
Intended date of arrival to the Republic of Poland (year-month-day) and
Intended date of departure from the Republic of Poland (year-month-day)?
Re: Polish Student Visa by CrystalSpark(m): 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
UARBIAFRAODUA:
Abeg o..I'm paying about 50k at the two ministry at abuja...and now they ask schools to send transcript to them direct. Please is that amount what its suppose to be?

Nah way way lesser. Depends on the number of doc (pages) but 50k is extremely on the high side
Re: Polish Student Visa by CrystalSpark(m): 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
ireti34:
Please I need a sample of authorization letter for legalization at the embassy please can I get a format.
Also please is legalization per page or per document at the embassy.
Thank you

It’s €30 per doc. The guy beside the embassy has the sample to print out for you immediately. He charges 300 naira
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ikxim: 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
Good day fam
I am new to this thread I want to know if my mum’s elder brother can stand for me as a sponsor and what documents will be needed and how much are we looking at? Thanks for your anticipated response
Re: Polish Student Visa by ireti34(f): 7:26am On Oct 28, 2021
CrystalSpark:

It’s €30 per doc. The guy beside the embassy has the sample to print out for you immediately. He charges 300 naira

Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 10:20am On Oct 28, 2021
blessednendowed:

Sorry about your denial. U can pm me if would like.
Boss how have u been
Been a while
Re: Polish Student Visa by Chibabe4eva: 10:32am On Oct 28, 2021
Good morning house, please I want to ask, is my sponsor NIN slip good to go for my visa application? Pls anyone with vital info on this plsssss
Re: Polish Student Visa by chrisblurp: 10:35am On Oct 28, 2021
Wonderful job you guys are doing here, have been following this thread for some time now , I want to start this poland journey but will like to know, I am 27yrs old and want to go for bsc will the age factor affect my chance of getting a visa?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Chibabe4eva: 10:36am On Oct 28, 2021
I mean submitting My sponsor NIN slip as a means of ID for my visa application. Does this go well? Anyone with vital info on dis should pls help.

Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 10:44am On Oct 28, 2021
chrisblurp:
Wonderful job you guys are doing here, have been following this thread for some time now , I want to start this poland journey but will like to know, I am 27yrs old and want to go for bsc will the age factor affect my chance of getting a visa?
Older people have gotten their visa
Mind you the interview system has change just defend yourself and the course you want to do
You are good to go
If you can write a SOP a convincing one that would be a plus

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.