Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (908061 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mooncake: 7:36am On Oct 21, 2021
Asking again please or is there anyone who has applied to Wroclaw universityof science and technology
Mooncake:
Any group for people who applied to Wroclaw university of science and technology?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Olarowtimi: 7:47am On Oct 21, 2021
blessednendowed:

I am sorry to say that there is no magic fix for this, that is if you submitted all the right documents with no discrepancies in your docs and still got number 8 then as I mentioned previously the reasons for ur number 8 may be due to any of the following:

1. The responses u provided during your written or oral interview or both i.e why u want to study in Poland and why u want to travel to study ur course during a pandemic and not online. (The VO may have felt the reasons u provided were not justifiable enough )

2. Error in VO judgment (which is that small 5% I talked about. Which like I mentioned earlier they will never admit it . They will rather keep their decision if this is the case.)

3. Visa quota

Again There is no magic fix for it, If the reasons for the denial on number fall into one of the 3 above.... these are circumstances u cannot easily change on your appeal therefore your chances of getting the visa on appeal is like 10% if this is the case even with or without a statement of purpose.

* this could also be a similar scenario if u get a number 10 as well in some cases.

You can either try with that 10% chance in mind or do a new application and apply as a fresh applicant from start in another intake Or Both Or try another country. (Though there is no guarantee but these are certainly options. Some people tried 5 times and got it the 5th time. But then again the reason for their previous denials may be different. Every circumstance is diff. It’s difficult to conclude because no one is in the VO’s mind )

* pls note whether oral or written, the responses you provide during your interview at the embassy are recorded.

* I understand u may not necessarily like my response and I know it’s not the response you were expecting but these are only my opinions based on experience and observations.

Hope this helps..

I got the visa bruh

6 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Wazzaowner(m): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2021
Olarowtimi:

I got the visa bruh
Congrats Bro, when was ur appeal initial collection date and when did you get it?
Re: Polish Student Visa by 40secondsMan: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2021
hello all. I just got provisional admission for a school in Poland. Please anybody who can help with my visa appointment date
Re: Polish Student Visa by Folayemi4444(f): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2021
Am also applying to this school
Let's tag along
WSZIA opole for February intake

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Olarowtimi: 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
Wazzaowner:
Congrats Bro, when was ur appeal initial collection date and when did you get it?
Thanks bro, collection date was 12th but i went there 20th
Re: Polish Student Visa by SchwarzMann: 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
Please how's the queue for collection?
Tomorrow is my collection date.
Wazzaowner:
Re: Polish Student Visa by titade0203(m): 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
Olarowtimi:

Thanks bro, collection date was 12th but i went there 20th

My collection date was 13th october, 2021. My friend went to the embassy 3 times (last week and this week) and he told me my name has not been called out for collection. I am a bit disturbed about this delay. When can i go there again for the collection?
Re: Polish Student Visa by loraeze: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
titade0203:

My collection date was 13th october, 2021. My friend went to the embassy 3 times (last week and this week) and he told me my name has not been called out for collection. I am a bit disturbed about this delay. When can i go there again for the collection?

Hello there, my collection date is also 13th. My observation is that they give those that they delay visa because they are taking Time to confirm the information you gave them. I just got home from the embassy today and my name was not on the list...I am planning to go on Monday because I am really tired of going and coming.

All in all, I am just saying you should see their delay as a good thing.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by loraeze: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
Franklin54:
Please I need a help.
I made a mistake while filling in my appointment form, at the sponsor page I clicked accommodation and cash and means of sponsorship. And I’ve submitted the form. Please is there a way I can change it if I finally get an appointment? Please help

Yes you can correct it by choosing fill out form on the website. Then fill the correct details on the form and print.
Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hello guys.. please if the commencement of your studies is 15-02-2022, when should your departure date?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by 40secondsMan: 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
Please check your mail. I need help getting date of appointment

desmedallion:
To get immediate Appointment for submission at the embassy is not free guys…please know this and know peace
Re: Polish Student Visa by Prettypee31(f): 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
Please guys, thanks for all the helpful tips. Pls if ones original waec or neco is not out can one apply with statement of result? Would it sabotage my application?
Secondly, which is the best uni to study nursing as an undergraduate for an undergrad, considering cost and getting the most value for your money.
Thirdly, if one does not have birth certificate can a sworn declaration of age that's been dated for like 4-5 years be used?
And lastly is anyone here thinking of going for nsc nursing let's rub mind.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by aykefavour: 8:36am On Oct 22, 2021
Any response yet ??
40secondsMan:
Please check your mail. I need help getting date of appointment

Re: Polish Student Visa by aykefavour: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2021
Please anyone applying for March intake into University of Occupational Safety Management??
Re: Polish Student Visa by titade0203(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2021
loraeze:

Hello there, my collection date is also 13th. My observation is that they give those that they delay visa because they are taking Time to confirm the information you gave them. I just got home from the embassy today and my name was not on the list...I am planning to go on Monday because I am really tired of going and coming.

All in all, I am just saying you should see their delay as a good thing.

Thank you so much for your encouragement, this will go a long way to to calm my anxiety. However, i will like to have your contact to discuss privately with you.

Thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Olatilewaaa75: 10:56am On Oct 22, 2021
Good day people of God, pIease I am tired of this appointment date wahala, I just want my money back and the school states that no tuition refund without visa refusal, is there a way around it?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Dencyneri1: 11:27am On Oct 22, 2021
Please someone should reply,can I use the credit card of a sponsor who is the UK ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Chibabe4eva: 11:54am On Oct 22, 2021
Good morning Blessed, please can you help me with example or sample of a well structured sponsorship letter to enable my brother who is standing as my sponsor and funded my CC in my name to draft a good sponsorship letter for my visa application/ docs submission.

Secondly, pls, what should I fill / write in the box for "(cost of travelling and living during the applicant's stay is covered by --------?), and then what options should I choose in the next box for ( means of support during your stay)? since I will b presenting only my funded CC and letter of sponsorship in no. 33 of the application form since am using a sponsor and a credit card in my name?

Please this is urgent, I need ur kind response to the abv.

Thank you.

blessednendowed:

A sponsorship letter should have a date YES but it does not mean that you must Notarize it on the same day you typed it.

In other words I do not believe that the date the sponsor put that he/she typed the letter must match the date it was stamped by the notary .

So for example sponsor can type and date a letter on September 13th and notarize it September 15th. To me I see no problem with this.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by loraeze: 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
@titiade0203 loraeze@gmail.com
Re: Polish Student Visa by geezy3(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
I'v sent u a mail, reply abeg, I need leave this country early next year
Cypherhendrix:

No u dont have to
The next intake is February
Send a pm

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by geezy3(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
Which school did you apply and is the application still on?
40secondsMan:
hello all. I just got provisional admission for a school in Poland. Please anybody who can help with my visa appointment date
Re: Polish Student Visa by CrystalSpark(m): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Olatilewaaa75:
Good day people of God, pIease I am tired of this appointment date wahala, I just want my money back and the school states that no tuition refund without visa refusal, is there a way around it?

Visa refusal is the only clause? Have you read the refund contract yet?
Re: Polish Student Visa by CrystalSpark(m): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
Dencyneri1:
Please someone should reply,can I use the credit card of a sponsor who is the UK ?

Only 2 persons have ever come to say they got their visas using a foreign sponsor.

Usually, best practice is to get a sponsor based and working in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Iamblessedwitty: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
I missed the legalization date by a chance...Who got the legalization date..I am willing to pair for a fee
Re: Polish Student Visa by Iamblessedwitty: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
Re: Polish Student Visa by Olatilewaaa75: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
CrystalSpark:

Visa refusal is the only clause? Have you read the refund contract yet?

Yes, I have
Re: Polish Student Visa by Angelaukegbu100: 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hi everyone. Pls has anyone applied to Poznan uni of tech…for February intake??
I need more info on poznan…pls help…
Re: Polish Student Visa by Acsm(m): 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
Angelaukegbu100:
Hi everyone. Pls has anyone applied to Poznan uni of tech…for February intake??
I need more info on poznan…pls help…

Which info is that, I applied
Re: Polish Student Visa by Adesuwag(m): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
Acsm:

Which info is that, I applied
does this university have admission for bsc undergraduate?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Xpac123kid: 7:03am On Oct 23, 2021
Good morning, I want to make an enquiry. I have a wife and kid, and I want to apply for student visa to study in Poland. The question is it possible to bring my wife and kid to join me , and how can I bring my family to join me. Which type of Visa, can I use to bring them

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.