Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (912137 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (569) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by RealSleek(m): 8:40pm On May 28, 2022
please lets create a whatsapp group where everyone can ask questions and we can all learn from each other..thanks

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by officialugobest: 9:38pm On May 28, 2022
This is really a good idea
Re: Polish Student Visa by officialugobest: 9:40pm On May 28, 2022
Anyone who wants to join can drop his/her number

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 9:41pm On May 28, 2022
dreroyals:
I authentic my result last year, please do I have to authentic it again?

At Foreign Affairs, yes
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 9:43pm On May 28, 2022
ananne:
Good day everyone.
Has anyone applied to the university of lodz recently?

I want to apply for an MA in economics. I have a second class lower. I want to know if I need to authenticate my document at the ministry of education and foreign affairs before applying OR if I can apply with my documents, gain admission before going for authentication.

Please it's urgent.

Thank you.

Łódź requires legalization before admission. You need to do authentication first, then legalize at Embassy before admission. It has been this way since I tried applying in 2020
Re: Polish Student Visa by officialugobest: 9:52pm On May 28, 2022
Please can we all drop out numbers here and out names as well for the group chat
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ifetemirinsola: 1:10pm On May 29, 2022
officialugobest:
Please can we all drop out numbers here and out names as well for the group chat
Pls add me to the group

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by OREOFE89: 3:52pm On May 29, 2022
RealSleek:
please lets create a whatsapp group where everyone can ask questions and we can all learn from each other..thanks

Please i would like to be part of this WhatsApp group too
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 10:20pm On May 29, 2022
AllKnowing:

At Foreign Affairs, yes

Haha... What of us that did earlier this year?

Would it count? After all, it's same ministry.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Happychioma: 7:19am On May 30, 2022
Mine has been verified.

Keninn001:

Most of the work permit now are fake, so becareful with who you are working with. Last week Wednesday, my friend that went to pick up his passport at the Poland embassy in dakar Senegal told me that all the visa rejections was those with work permit and they said the documents are fake.

From a liable source in Poland its hard to give out work permit since last year November and the war in Ukraine worsened the situation, so if someone tells you any thing about work permit in Poland, please dont involve your money

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by dreroyals: 8:25am On May 30, 2022
AllKnowing:

At Foreign Affairs, yes

Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Bigzaddy2004: 10:17am On May 30, 2022
officialugobest:
Anyone who wants to join can drop his/her number

Pls add me to the WhatsApp group +2349053528174
Re: Polish Student Visa by demmy79: 10:21am On May 30, 2022
want to be part of it 09020715272
Ifetemirinsola:

Pls add me to the group
Re: Polish Student Visa by demmy79: 10:24am On May 30, 2022
pls i need a link to Universities in Poland
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ifetemirinsola: 10:43am On May 30, 2022
Mcleo007:

Haha... What of us that did earlier this year?

Would it count? After all, it's same ministry.
If your authentification is this year then I don’t think you are affected.
I did mine last year December and I have gone back to do it again this year
Note: Ministry of foreign affairs only.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2022
Mcleo007:

They cant know he is your younger brother if you don't tell them. wink

ID will show
Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2022
RealSleek:

Add me
0808750828zero
Re: Polish Student Visa by dennison4luv: 2:06pm On May 30, 2022
Be careful in joining WhatsApp group some admins use it to milk some of the members of the group. And those that are creating WhatsApp group I have a question for you,,, if the informations you have read here is on a WhatsApp group can you see them to read. Why not ask the questions here and why not provide the answers here so that others can gain from it. Honestly I dont understand you guys

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by teewest100: 5:39pm On May 30, 2022
+2348162061836.. please add me to the group
Re: Polish Student Visa by demmy79: 1:00pm On May 31, 2022
Ade 09020715272
officialugobest:
Re: Polish Student Visa by Carmal90(m): 2:49pm On May 31, 2022
Ifetemirinsola:

If your authentification is this year then I don’t think you are affected.
I did mine last year December and I have gone back to do it again this year
Note: Ministry of foreign affairs only.

The last time I was at ministry of foreign affairs, I did authentication for South Korea, will it be useful for Poland, or I need to go back to MOFA for another authentication?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Maxidooo1990: 5:06pm On May 31, 2022
Please add: 08168627859

demmy79:
Ade 09020715272
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 8:32pm On May 31, 2022
Carmal90:

The last time I was at ministry of foreign affairs, I did authentication for South Korea, will it be useful for Poland, or I need to go back to MOFA for another authentication?

I know for a fact that the signatures of MOFA are not particular to any country. But if you had your documents signed anytime earlier that February 3, 2022, to be safe, have them signed again.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Carmal90(m): 9:00pm On May 31, 2022
AllKnowing:

I know for a fact that the signatures of MOFA are not particular to any country. But if you had your documents signed anytime earlier that February 3, 2022, to be safe, have them signed again.
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Senorita123(f): 9:21pm On May 31, 2022
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Morenike199: 11:06am On Jun 01, 2022
Hello, Goodmorning. I heard people are now writing maths exams and undergoing deep interviews and reading maps for the polish visa. Is this true? Anyone please
Re: Polish Student Visa by Successluv1993: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
True
Morenike199:
Hello, Goodmorning. I heard people are now writing maths exams and undergoing deep interviews and reading maps for the polish visa. Is this true? Anyone please
Re: Polish Student Visa by Bigzaddy2004: 1:09am On Jun 02, 2022
Hello, pls I just wanted to know if I could pay my applications fee via this transferwise app. Would it be possible or do I find another means ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by NONNYG: 6:29am On Jun 02, 2022
Bigzaddy2004:
Hello, pls I just wanted to know if I could pay my applications fee via this transferwise app. Would it be possible or do I find another means ?
I think the exchange rate will be high, I have a friend in Poland who can help you make the transaction, you deposit into his naira account and he will make the payment for you immediately and share the transfer receipt with you. I've done couple of transactions with him and all went smoothly. Last transaction I did with him, he charged 1 pln to #135 naira. If you're interested you can pm me for his contact. After that you can drop your testimony here if everything went successful.

PS. Before anyone will shout scammer this/that... Kindly check my past records on nairaland. I've been a registered/active member here for over 10yrs.

I'm only trying to assist. Have a nice day

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Vicvic11: 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
Baggylee:

Ministry of foreign affairs
SORRY for this.
you will still need to authenticate after eligibility status has been confirmed.
see this below:
For those that want further their education abroad or those that have studied aborad and need to authenticate their certificates and other relevant documents, these are some steps to be followed:

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO SCHOOL ABROAD:

1. You go to ministry of education Abuja (Federal Secretariat) 8th Floor that's where the office is (prepare to use the stairs cos the lift is not always up dew to power failure)

You need to take all your credentials there (WAEC/NECO very important), they will ask for the certificate before the others, they may ask you for a print out of the result u are using (NECO/WAEC), print and hold the scratch card cos usse will use the serial number there. The cards are like N300 each but there its sold at N600 each and printing is N150.

2. You will get a form to fill for the authentication process. The form is sold from N100 - N500 depending on who is selling the forms that day.

3. You will then go and make payments (each document you want to authenticate will cost N300 for now), they will calculate and tell you how much you will pay. they will direct you to a bank (Diamond).

4. Before you get to the bank, find a cyber cafe around (groung floor near Zenith Bank) tell them you to help you generate payment ID from Remita. That ID is what you will use to pay in to the government account at Diamond Bank.

5. Photocopy the teller and go ask of IPPIS or Revenue office (ground floor) there there they will collect the teller and sign o the photocopy.

6. Then you go back to 8th floor and submit then wait or they will tell you when to come back.
NOTE: Dont laminate your documents yet cos they will sign and seal it
Authentication of documents is Monday to Thursday, they dont attend to people on friday.
If You can sort somebody in that office to do it for you it will be faster and it will save you alot of stress.

AFTER U ARE THRU WITH MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, YOU PROCEED TO MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS (5-8 MINUTES WALK)

1. You get there and tell them you want to authenticate your document that you have done that of education already.

2. They will collect it and tell you when to come back. Each document will cost N1000. foreign affairs has no stress and its sharp

Good evening everyone.
I got my results stamped at the Minstry of Education, one thing to the other I couldn't take it to the Minitsty of foreign affairs. That was 6 months (Nov 2021) ago. Please, what can I do to get it done? Another question, the age on my data page is different from the age on my WAEC. Will it affect studying Abroad? Please, I need help.
Thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Evicsholar(f): 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hello people,

Please what's the process of legalizing credentials at the embassy?

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (569) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.