Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,700 members, 7,823,971 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (911951 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (569) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ifetemirinsola: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2022
Vicvic11:

Good evening everyone.
I got my results stamped at the Minstry of Education, one thing to the other I couldn't take it to the Minitsty of foreign affairs. That was 6 months (Nov 2021) ago. Please, what can I do to get it done? Another question, the age on my data page is different from the age on my WAEC. Will it affect studying Abroad? Please, I need help.
Thanks.

Just go to ministry of foreign affairs to continue the process. You don’t have to start again because even if you had done it last year at ministry of foreign affairs you will need to go back because signatures have changed. So lucky you
About your other question, I don’t know but to my knowledge it is better for all your documents to carry equal dates
Re: Polish Student Visa by Chidarlyn: 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
hi, are you currently in Poland? Please if there is a telegram group kindly add me. Got nursing admission at WSG BYDGOSZCZ

Brendachi:
Good day everyone
I just started my poland journey
And ive been following comments
I just applied for the October intake in Vincent Pol University last week
Right now ive gotten my admission so ive passed that level but i have a few questions
1. Now that I've gotten my admission is it best to pay my tuition now and apply for visa immediately for October intake? . I don't know if its too early
2. Please who else will be attending Vincent Pol University October intake let's get to know each other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Icydan: 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
[quote author=Chidarlyn post=113431764]hi, are you currently in Poland? Please if there is a telegram group kindly add me. Got nursing admission at WSG BYDGOSZCZ

I'm also WSG aspirant, the WSG WhatsApp group won't be of any help for you, is not lively. Any information you need is here in Nairaland.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Benjaminjoel65(m): 2:45am On Jun 04, 2022
Good day, I was filling the visa appointment and I got to a point of filling Travel/ health insurance valid date of which I don't have any, can I leave it blank and proceed and if no how do I go about getting it?.

Another question is under main purpose (s) of the Journey, study is not part of the list. Will I chose other and specify it to be study?
Re: Polish Student Visa by freedomtours(m): 9:03am On Jun 04, 2022
[quote author=Vicvic11 post=113409543]
Good evening everyone.
I got my results stamped at the Minstry of Education, one thing to the other I couldn't take it to the Minitsty of foreign affairs. That was 6 months (Nov 2021) ago. Please, what can I do to get it done? Another question, the age on my data page is different from the age on my WAEC. Will it affect studying Abroad? Please, I need help.

You need court affidavit with motorization, lf you are in Abuja now, maybe i can help you out.
Re: Polish Student Visa by freedomtours(m): 9:09am On Jun 04, 2022
Benjaminjoel65:
Good day, I was filling the visa appointment and I got to a point of filling Travel/ health insurance valid date of which I don't have any, can I leave it blank and proceed and if no how do I go about getting it?.

Which platform where you using to fill the form and which country visa are you filling, little details so that we can know how to be a help.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Benjaminjoel65(m): 9:42am On Jun 04, 2022
freedomtours:

Which platform where you using to fill the form and which country visa are you filling, little details so that we can know how to be a help.

I'm filling National D visa (studying) for poland

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Olawale4424: 12:24am On Jun 10, 2022
RealSleek:
please lets create a whatsapp group where everyone can ask questions and we can all learn from each other..thanks

Please add me 09044249288

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Alz47: 11:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Mialosubedac:

Thanks I already reapply, I'm on the que now
If I will advise u, defer ur admission to another session or if possible apply for refund and check other European countries like Latvia,Czech etc. because Poland go so mess u up wit visa appointment date
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lisa222: 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Chidarlyn:
hi, are you currently in Poland? Please if there is a telegram group kindly add me. Got nursing admission at WSG BYDGOSZCZ

let's link up
Re: Polish Student Visa by AVISATRAVELS(f): 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
Can I ask a question too
Re: Polish Student Visa by huncho22(m): 8:33am On Jun 11, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Gernny(f): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2022
I Need oh Okay
huncho22:
If you need appointment let me know you pay when ur appointment is out
Re: Polish Student Visa by huncho22(m): 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mialosubedac: 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hello guys

Please I heard the draw for appointment is no longer available till 7th July or so, but I still get message today to wait for the next draw which is on the 26th

Meanwhile if you're applying afresh now, they will tell you the dates are no longer available.....

I don't understand bayi o, should I still keep waiting

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mialosubedac:
Hello guys

Please I heard the draw for appointment is no longer available till 7th July or so, but I still get message today to wait for the next draw which is on the 26th

Meanwhile if you're applying afresh now, they will tell you the dates are no longer available.....

I don't understand bayi o, should I still keep waiting

You keep waiting noni!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lisa222: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hello
Please did you legalize your document before application
Brendachi:
Good day everyone
I just started my poland journey
And ive been following comments
I just applied for the October intake in Vincent Pol University last week
Right now ive gotten my admission so ive passed that level but i have a few questions
1. Now that I've gotten my admission is it best to pay my tuition now and apply for visa immediately for October intake? . I don't know if its too early
2. Please who else will be attending Vincent Pol University October intake let's get to know each other
Re: Polish Student Visa by Deagbo: 2:01am On Jun 13, 2022
Good morning, Please I have some questions and will appreciate every useful information I can get

1) Can I use my Uncle as my sponsor.
His Surname is different from mine.
How do i prove we are related.
What kind of documents can I submit to prove that we are related.

2) Can a Domiciliary account be submitted for prove of funds.

Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by enyraver: 9:31am On Jun 13, 2022
huncho22:
If you need appointment let me know you pay when ur appointment is out
How much?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2022
Deagbo:
Good morning, Please I have some questions and will appreciate every useful information I can get

1) Can I use my Uncle as my sponsor.
His Surname is different from mine.
How do i prove we are related.
What kind of documents can I submit to prove that we are related.

2) Can a Domiciliary account be submitted for prove of funds.

Thanks

1. You have to have same surname.

2. Yes, if that's what your sponsor is presenting, and it has heavy turnover.
Re: Polish Student Visa by nivlek(m): 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hello guys
Please I'd like to know if it's still acceptable to use a sponsor with a different surname from yours for visa application. Has anyone been successful with this lately?

My only other option/relative with same surname, but her bank account has her name&maiden name not our surname and the turnover on the account previously isn't impressive, but we could inflow money in to have a good balance for the visa purpose. I'd like to know if this will be acceptable and I'm open to other advice please
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Brownhypo: 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
dreroyals:
I authentic my result last year, please do I have to authentic it again?
Please how much to authenticate each result ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by freedomtours(m): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2022
Brownhypo:
Please how much to authenticate each result ?

Yes, because some of the signatories to your documents have been change, especially foreign affairs signature
Re: Polish Student Visa by freedomtours(m): 10:21am On Jun 14, 2022
Dm me if you are in need of appointment at the Abuja Embassy
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ifetemirinsola: 11:31am On Jun 14, 2022
freedomtours:
Dm me if you are in need of appointment at the Abuja Embassy

Drop your number or mail please
Re: Polish Student Visa by Evicsholar(f): 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
Evicsholar:
Hello people,

Please what's the process of legalizing credentials at the embassy?

Thank you
Any help, please?
Re: Polish Student Visa by freedomtours(m): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ifetemirinsola:

Drop your number or mail please

jovial4real@gmail.com
Re: Polish Student Visa by freedomtours(m): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Evicsholar:
Any help, please?

1 you will book appointment first

2 On the day of your appointment you will have to come with your documents to be attested.

3 The cost of attestation of each Document is 30 Euro per Document and the documents to be attested must have been legalized in ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Evicsholar(f): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
freedomtours:

1 you will book appointment first

2 On the day of your appointment you will have to come with your documents to be attested.

3 The cost of attestation of each Document is 30 Euro per Document and the documents to be attested must have been legalized in ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs.
Thank you for your response.
Can the process be done on behalf of someone? Also, how is the money paid?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Brownhypo: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
freedomtours:

Yes, because some of the signatories to your documents have been change, especially foreign affairs signature
what’s the cost to authenticate each docs please ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by freedomtours(m): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
Evicsholar:
Thank you for your response.
Can the process be done on behalf of someone? Also, how is the money paid?
It can be done on behalf of someone, on the date of your Appointment
You have to withdraw the money in Euro and bring it to the Embassy

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by freedomtours(m): 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Brownhypo:
what’s the cost to authenticate each docs please ?

Do you mean the cost of legalization at the ministry of Education and foreign Affairs or the cost of attestation at their Embassy ?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (569) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.