Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903483 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by enyraver: 10:41pm On May 22, 2022
Ifetemirinsola:
Good day everyone
Please is it possible to do your documents legalization on the same day if you have a visa appointment date already.
Yes it's possible
Re: Polish Student Visa by officialugobest: 2:21am On May 23, 2022
Hello
Please i need some advice

I recently enrolled for sport science at gdansk university of physical education and sport.
After my filling some of the form

I got an email stating that i should pay my enrollment fee which is not refundable and also my tuition and this is without them giving me an admission..

Is this right?

I thought admission should come before paying the tuition fees

And also i will like to know the kind of work permit they give after the completion of my program and how to progress it to a PR

Anyone with a valuable info should please help out…
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mialosubedac: 7:36am On May 23, 2022
Oyinlolaridex:

Please how did you go about it? Can you share with me? Been looking for visa appointment slot

Go to the the embassy website, look for Type D Visa application, follow the link, then click on register national visa-study(if you're going for study).

Fill the form you see, then wait for a mail from them, they will send the link for complete application to you.

Make sure you complete it on time so it don't expire and don't make mistake.

After completion, click on print, you will see a code on the form you printed, it means you're on the que, so you keep waiting till you receive a mail that you have been given a slot( heard they send mail for acceptance or rejection on Saturday and Sunday)

I'm not sure if the explanation is understandable
Re: Polish Student Visa by enyraver: 7:39am On May 23, 2022
officialugobest:
Hello

I recently enrolled for sport science at gdansk university of physical education and sport.

I got an email stating that i should pay my enrollment fee which is not refundable and also my tuition and this is without them giving me an admission..

Is this right?

And also i will like to know the kind of work permit they give after the completion of my program and how to progress it to a PR

Application payment mostly comes before admission but some schools demands application & school fees after giving you admission. No! fees are not to be paid before conditional admission offer. You pay fees after getting conditional offer.

Do a thorough research on the school website all their procedures on payments would be stated their and that would answer most of your questions.

For your other questions on permits, you need to do a thorough google & YouTube research to get your answers. The questions you are asking are broad.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mialosubedac: 7:39am On May 23, 2022
officialugobest:
Hello

Is this right?

About the school fee, they are suppose to give you a conditional admission before you pay your fee, coz if you're using form A, you will have to submit the document.

It is after payment they will now send you the original documents that you will use for visa applications

The enrollment fee too is not refundable but tuition is refundable, read your study contract well to understand better before signing.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ifetemirinsola: 9:04am On May 23, 2022
enyraver:

Yes it's possible

Thank you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ifetemirinsola: 9:08am On May 23, 2022
Please how much is a sponsor/ person suppose to have in bank account as proof of funds?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 9:17am On May 23, 2022
Morning guys, I've gotten an appointment date finally. �

Please o, who recently went in and what are the requirements and new steps to take? I understand it's bank statements now, no longer CC.

I need guidance and best wishes!

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 9:17am On May 23, 2022
Ifetemirinsola:
Please how much is a sponsor/ person suppose to have in bank account as proof of funds?

Do they do blocked account now? Thought it's bank statements.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Successluv1993: 10:41am On May 23, 2022
DOCUMENTS I SUBMITTED @ D EMBASSY
1. Signed application form
2. My international passport
3. Acceptance letter
4. Proof of payment of fees
5. My documents ( waec result,eligibility letter, birth certificate, English proficiency letter, testimonial, all signed and authenticated at MOFA and MOE)
6. 2 passport photograph
7. A copy of my data page
8.flight itinerary
9. Medical insurance (2years and 3months)
10. A copy of my national identity card
11. Proof of accommodation
12. A well detailed SOP
13. My employment letter with the present company i work with
14. My work/company I.D card
15. Sponsorship letter
16. An affidavit from my sponsor (my dad)
17. Employment and promotion letter of my sponsor
18. My sponsor's national identity card
19. My sponsor's Statement of account from the last six months
20. My statement of account from the last six months
21. An affidavit of names reconciliation
All the best dear

That's allquote author=Mcleo007 post=113090883]Morning guys, I've gotten an appointment date finally. �

Please o, who recently went in and what are the requirements and new steps to take? I understand it's bank statements now, no longer CC.

I need guidance and best wishes! [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 10:56am On May 23, 2022
Successluv1993:
DOCUMENTS I SUBMITTED @ D EMBASSY
1. Signed application form
2. My international passport
3. Acceptance letter
4. Proof of payment of fees
5. My documents ( waec result,eligibility letter, birth certificate, English proficiency letter, testimonial, all signed and authenticated at MOFA and MOE)
6. 2 passport photograph
7. A copy of my data page
8.flight itinerary
9. Medical insurance (2years and 3months)
10. A copy of my national identity card
11. Proof of accommodation
12. A well detailed SOP
13. My employment letter with the present company i work with
14. My work/company I.D card
15. Sponsorship letter
16. An affidavit from my sponsor (my dad)
17. Employment and promotion letter of my sponsor
18. My sponsor's national identity card
19. My sponsor's Statement of account from the last six months
20. My statement of account from the last six months
21. An affidavit of names reconciliation
All the best dear

That's allquote author=Mcleo007 post=113090883]Morning guys, I've gotten an appointment date finally. �

Thanks so much for this.

Please, the number 5; you submitted originals or photocopy?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Successluv1993: 11:55am On May 23, 2022
Coloured photocopies all notarized
Mcleo007:

Thanks so much for this.

Please, the number 5; you submitted originals or photocopy?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ifetemirinsola: 12:09pm On May 23, 2022
Mcleo007:

Do they do blocked account now? Thought it's bank statements.

No I am not talking about a block account
I mean a sponsor or a person
That is how much does a sponsor or a person(in the case of self sponsor) need to have in his/her account as proof of funds.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 2:38pm On May 23, 2022
Successluv1993:
Coloured photocopies all notarized

Oh ok, thanks.

Ifetemirinsola:

No I am not talking about a block account
I mean a sponsor or a person
That is how much does a sponsor or a person(in the case of self sponsor) need to have in his/her account as proof of funds.

Bank statements of the last 6 months, it is.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ifetemirinsola: 3:29pm On May 23, 2022
Who can assist with a sample of detailed SOP (for those that have gotten their visa)

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ifetemirinsola: 4:10pm On May 23, 2022
Icydan:
For the proof of fund.
Are you using credit card or 6 months statement of account? If statement of account, how much will be monthly cash in flow and how much balance is required when printing it out?

And please how did you get date?

Please anyone with the answers to this question
Re: Polish Student Visa by Successluv1993: 6:55pm On May 23, 2022
I'm not really sure about the monthly inflow of cash,but your balance shouldn't be less than 7million
I used 7m
Ifetemirinsola:

Please anyone with the answers to this question
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ifetemirinsola: 7:53pm On May 23, 2022
Successluv1993:
I'm not really sure about the monthly inflow of cash,but your balance shouldn't be less than 7million
I used 7m

Thank you for your response
Re: Polish Student Visa by TobeyMaguire: 9:12pm On May 23, 2022
Please does anyone know if I need to legalise my documents at the Polish embassy before I can apply to Wroclaw University of Technology?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 9:58pm On May 23, 2022
TobeyMaguire:
Please does anyone know if I need to legalise my documents at the Polish embassy before I can apply to Wroclaw University of Technology?

Ask the school if they'd require it. Some schools only require ministry of education, ministry of foreign affairs legalization to proceed with admission.
Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 10:30pm On May 23, 2022
Mcleo007:
Morning guys, I've gotten an appointment date finally. �

Please when did you apply since October i have been waiting
Re: Polish Student Visa by CaptPlanet(m): 6:41am On May 24, 2022
Good day house. Glad to be here.

Please I need advice. I've had this mba admission in warsaw since Jan but I moved it to Oct this year because of the stress people go through in getting visa appointment dates in poland embassy/consulate.

Also, I'm worried about the European situation with Russia and the rest of their neighbours.

I'm confused. Please advise me
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 8:44am On May 24, 2022
Successluv1993:
I used 7m

Good morning and how are you? For your flight itinerary, did you do one way trip or two way?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ifetemirinsola: 8:54am On May 24, 2022
Please guys
My sponsor lives in Poland, like how much must be in the account enough as proof of funds
I saw 12,000zloty is this correct?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Successluv1993: 10:00am On May 24, 2022
I paid someoneto do it for me
Mcleo007:

Good morning and how are you? For your flight itinerary, did you do one way trip or two way?
Re: Polish Student Visa by idrade49(m): 10:27am On May 24, 2022
Mcleo007:

2way

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by officialugobest: 10:45am On May 24, 2022
Good morning guyz
Please how can i pay my enrollment fee of 20euro to gdansk university of physical education and sport..

Its really urgent
Re: Polish Student Visa by eightyeight: 12:26pm On May 24, 2022
How has anyone here been able to pay tuition in polish zloty from Nigeria please.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mcleo007(m): 2:21pm On May 24, 2022
eightyeight:
How has anyone here been able to pay tuition in polish zloty from Nigeria please.

Go to your Bank and tell them you want to make payment for your tuition, they would guide you on how andwhat to do. There is a Form M, I think which you would fill for processing it. You will get charged at the official rate.
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 2:29pm On May 24, 2022
eightyeight:

Form A: rates are much lower (CBN rate) but it could take months on the queue for processing.

Third party: A friend/ Individual in Poland can help. Faster but riskier.

Others: Wise App, Plumpter App, or you find your dormicilary account with euros and initiate the transfer from your bank there in Nigeria.
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 2:32pm On May 24, 2022
Ifetemirinsola:
Please guys
My sponsor lives in Poland, like how much must be in the account enough as proof of funds
I saw 12,000zloty is this correct?

Yes, correct. More than just having a bank balance of 6M, for instance, make sure your sponsor’s account shows activity - regular/ monthly debits and credits proportionate to the balance of 6M

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 2:32pm On May 24, 2022
Mcleo007:

Return ticket.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.