Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903768 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by spotball(m): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
JayEmmanuel:

Why would you have issues when applying for a Masters Degree ? You just have to do the needful by Authenticating your Certificates at the Ministry of Education & Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mistaken: 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
Goodevening everyone, Pls can anyone help me with Poland public universities link?
Re: Polish Student Visa by HappinessUmeh: 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
Please I intend taking a masters program in poznan business school, but after reading these trends about visa denial,and lack of job opportunities it seems like I am losing interest already. I am just scared
Ligogu:

Poznan university of technology
Re: Polish Student Visa by HappinessUmeh: 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
Please I intend taking a masters program in poznan or warsawb usiness school, but after reading these trends and replies about visa denial,and lack of job opportunities it seems like I am losing interest already. I am just scared
Re: Polish Student Visa by EmmanuelR78: 5:01am On Oct 12, 2019
timmb:

Pls which school did you apply to and what document did u submit? Do you upload online or mail

UNIVERSITY of LOGISTICS and TRANSPORT in WROCLAW.. high school leaving certificate. Via email
Re: Polish Student Visa by EmmanuelR78: 5:05am On Oct 12, 2019
EmmanuelR78:
Hello people.. I applied for study in poland, I got my admission and the school told me to book an appointment with the embassy in Abuja which I did and the only appoinment date I could see was 21st of November... but please I would like to know the list of documents that I need to submit at the embassy for a Polish student visa.. thanks

Please can someone answer this or direct me to the page it has already been discussed
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ligogu: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
HappinessUmeh:
Please I intend taking a masters program in poznan business school, but after reading these trends about visa denial,and lack of job opportunities it seems like I am losing interest already. I am just scared

Bro, it seems that we are in same show. I think i have to change my plan to Germany. There are jobs in Germany and free education in English program. Just that i need some time to gather $10,000 for block account. I have suffered enough here in Ukraine. Time to move to a better country

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by cutieme(m): 2:54am On Oct 14, 2019
Ligogu:

Bro, it seems that we are in same show. I think i have to change my plan to Germany. There are jobs in Germany and free education in English program. Just that i need some time to gather $10,000 for block account. I have suffered enough here in Ukraine. Time to move to a better country
Why are you suffering? I thought they said ukrain is ok for studies and also working?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ligogu: 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
cutieme:

Why are you suffering? I thought they said ukrain is ok for studies and also working?

Bro i never said Ukraine is ok for me, it can be okk for you. I never come here to study. I am using here as a route to European countries like Germany or Poland. Right now i work and i earn little. ($500) so getting 10,450 euro for block account is really a difficult task.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Polish Student Visa by tocin44(m): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
Desmog21:

All documents from Nigerian institutions should be Authenticated before submitting to the Ambassador.

Offer letter are often not required but if you want to, go for it.

Bank statements, employment letter and sponsorship letter are welcomed but it must be Authenticated.

Goodluck

Bro can we talk private, will really appreciate if you could put me through some things. I've sent a PM Though, thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by cutieme(m): 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ligogu:

Bro i never said Ukraine is ok for me, it can be okk for you. I never come here to study. I am using here as a route to European countries like Germany or Poland. Right now i work and i earn little. ($500) so getting 10,450 euro for block account is really a difficult task.
You call $500 little?wow! How long have you been there and I think you can persevere and save up something and invest in the country or maybe back home in naija rather than going to Germany, it's not always greener out there o
Re: Polish Student Visa by capitoler: 5:04am On Oct 15, 2019
Alaye, when you get there, your body go tell you and remember the House you will be living is not for free Ooo and no bi breeze you go dey chop when you get there. Diff dey btw home and AWAY. you go learn when u reach.

cutieme:

You call $500 little?wow! How long have you been there and I think you can persevere and save up something and invest in the country or maybe back home in naija rather than going to Germany, it's not always greener out there o

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Ligogu: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
capitoler:

Alaye, when you get there, your body go tell you and remember the House you will be living is not for free Ooo and no bi breeze you go dey chop when you get there. Diff dey btw home and AWAY. you go learn when u reach.

I laugh in Spanish ����. Come here and testify. You can't save much, and the worse part of it is that the job is not guaranteed, they can sack you anytime. Not only that we are hearing some news that very soon the president will ban the job. That means alots of foreigners will be jobless, but i pray that won't happen in my time. Abroad nor easy oooh
Re: Polish Student Visa by ChidimmaP: 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ligogu:

Nawa o. Do you have any idea of how easy it is to get student jobs in Lithuania?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ligogu: 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
ChidimmaP:

Nawa o. Do you have any idea of how easy it is to get student jobs in Lithuania?

I heard that Lithuania and Ukraine are almost the same. Same shit Easter Europe countries. All Easter Europe countries don't have much to offer

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Voltrondash: 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
Gurus in the house! Please I have a few questions to ask, hope to get reply ASAP.

1. What are my chances of getting admission to do a Masters or PGD in any computer related course as a HND holder with 2.93 CGPA?
2. What is the tuition fee for the course inclusive of accomodation?
3. When is the admission for 2020 likely going to start?
4. Which school/schools can you all recommend I apply for?
5. I am a first time traveller what are my chances with getting the visa?

Thank you all, expecting your honest responses soonest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by olaryemmy(m): 3:05am On Oct 21, 2019
How did u pay for the registration fees bro
EmmanuelR78:

UNIVERSITY of LOGISTICS and TRANSPORT in WROCLAW.. high school leaving certificate. Via email

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by YOMITEWIN(m): 5:06am On Oct 21, 2019
Good morning all,

Can anybody in the house tell me more about SiedIce in Poland ��
Re: Polish Student Visa by JAMANZE: 7:44am On Oct 21, 2019
Pls I am about to pay tuition fee for master in international university of logistics and transport Wroclaw. Is there good opportunities in Wroclaw? Is the school accredited school in Poland. Any one with good information about the school and Wroclaw should help advise.
Re: Polish Student Visa by YOMITEWIN(m): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
YOMITEWIN:
Good morning all,

Can anybody in the house tell me more about SiedIce in Poland ��

Someone should answer me na
Re: Polish Student Visa by JAMANZE: 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
olaryemmy:
Bro help a friend ,how did u pay for the registration fees ...which bank ? How do I go about making the payment bro ...also please let have a chat on WhatsApp cus I'm applying there also
I paid through GTB. But the charges were way too much. Give me ur watzzap number let Mr show u how. But u must have domiciliary account
Re: Polish Student Visa by EmmanuelR78: 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
olaryemmy:
How did u pay for the registration fees bro

I have someone in Europe running it for me.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
I currently work a part time job as a plumber

I intend applying to study computer science in Poland

Which is the best route for me?

Am currently 24years of age

I also have a cyber cafe business that I run

What are my chances?

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.