Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (909970 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 23, 2020
Treyknowles:
Hi, Thanks for the update. I just started research on Poland universities for my masters and I'd like to ask How much should one provide as Proof of Funds?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Polish Student Visa by Treyknowles(m): 11:30am On Jan 23, 2020
[quote author=xule20 post=86038964][/quote] Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Kindleade: 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
Olivier6ix:

The collection date would be 60days and they will give you a specific date to enquire at the embassy (which is always 3 weeks), if you are lucky, you get it after 3 weeks if not...till after 60days. I was lucky to get mine after 3 weeks and there was a guy that we submitted same day and was asked to come back after two weeks again when I got mine

Bro please how did you do attestation for your certificate for those going for Bsc. And did you submit a credit card account.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Olivier6ix: 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
[quote author=xule20 post=86038964][/quote]
Anything above 500k is okay
Re: Polish Student Visa by opethom(m): 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
Voltrondash:
Gurus in the house! Please I have a few questions to ask, hope to get reply ASAP.

1. What are my chances of getting admission to do a Masters or PGD in any computer related course as a HND holder with 2.93 CGPA?
2. What is the tuition fee for the course inclusive of accomodation?
3. When is the admission for 2020 likely going to start?
4. Which school/schools can you all recommend I apply for?
5. I am a first time traveller what are my chances with getting the visa?

Thank you all, expecting your honest responses soonest.
gurus say something about this
Re: Polish Student Visa by Olivier6ix: 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
Kindleade:

Bro please how did you do attestation for your certificate for those going for Bsc. And did you submit a credit card account.
I didn’t do any attestation cos I was going for masters and I already attest my certificate in India but if you graduate here, you will attest at ministry of foreign affairs

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Treyknowles(m): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
Olivier6ix:
Anything above 500k is okay
Thanks for the reply

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by valenti12(m): 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
Olivier6ix:
Sponsor details and ID :- I used my mum’s employment letter and payment slip of 651k and national ID card, I submitted her promotion letter also, change of name certificate

Insurance:- I insure 365 days and 10days with Allianz insurance company for 25,219 Naira

Accommodation:- I reserved on booking.com( this right here is the most tricky one, if you are submitting 600k payment slip...dn’t go and reserve 200k room or hostel cos they will calculate that in a year compare it to your sponsors salary in a year. You can reserve hostel of 70k)

Flight reservation:- I reserve on goibibo.com, you can also reserve on emirate too

Land property:- I “believe” this serves as ties to home country but the names on the papers bear my surname (my father’s property)

Ties to home country:- I submitted my NYSC certificate and land property (I think ni o cos me sef I no understand this part but those are the documents are I submitted).

You're a great fellow

6 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Soccerbrat(m): 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
Okay thanks a lot, are there any specific questions asked by the consular while submitting?

Olivier6ix:

The collection date would be 60days and they will give you a specific date to enquire at the embassy (which is always 3 weeks), if you are lucky, you get it after 3 weeks if not...till after 60days. I was lucky to get mine after 3 weeks and there was a guy that we submitted same day and was asked to come back after two weeks again when I got mine

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Kindleade: 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
Olivier6ix:

I didn’t do any attestation cos I was going for masters and I already attest my certificate in India but if you graduate here, you will attest at ministry of foreign affairs

Did you make payments for semester or full year before submitting your application??. I will like to have your contact: Kindleade@gmail.com
Re: Polish Student Visa by Olivier6ix: 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kindleade:

Did you make payments for semester or full year before submitting your application??. I will like to have your contact: Kindleade@gmail.com
Made payment for a semester

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Olivier6ix: 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
Soccerbrat:
Okay thanks a lot, are there any specific questions asked by the consular while submitting?

No formal question asked just questions to confirm if your documents are complete
C.O:- are your documents complete
Me:- yes
C.O:- what is your means of funds
Me:- employment letter and payment slip
C.O:- how many months
Me:- three months
C.O:- how many months is your insurance
Me:- 365 days and 10days
C.O :- do you have any additional documents to submit
Me:- No
C.O:- thank you, call the next person

(These are not official questions, nobody gon tag that as interview questions. It’s just question to confirm if your documents are complete)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Kindleade: 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
Olivier6ix:

Wow.. I have been thinking full year tuition payment for visa was a must. For proof of funds did you submit your personal statement and your sponsor statement was it 600k closing balance. Please clarify. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Soccerbrat(m): 12:03am On Jan 25, 2020
Is your school in Lublin or Warsaw?

Olivier6ix:

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Drea1: 8:56am On Jan 25, 2020
We are here to help you carry out your transfer from Poland to Nigeria and from Nigeria to Poland within an hour with reasonable commission and exchange rates.

Contact via WhatsApp or call: +48536808406
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ejay99(f): 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
hello please I need the link for poland universities i have no idea where to start from

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Shercorp(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
valenti12:
You're a great fellow
please on gobigo, how long does the flight reservation last?
Re: Polish Student Visa by ugwuokey(m): 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
Olivier6ix:
Sponsor details and ID :- I used my mum’s employment letter and payment slip of 651k and national ID card, I submitted her promotion letter also, change of name certificate

Insurance:- I insure 365 days and 10days with Allianz insurance company for 25,219 Naira

Accommodation:- I reserved on booking.com( this right here is the most tricky one, if you are submitting 600k payment slip...dn’t go and reserve 200k room or hostel cos they will calculate that in a year compare it to your sponsors salary in a year. You can reserve hostel of 70k)

Flight reservation:- I reserve on goibibo.com, you can also reserve on emirate too

Land property:- I “believe” this serves as ties to home country but the names on the papers bear my surname (my father’s property)

Ties to home country:- I submitted my NYSC certificate and land property (I think ni o cos me sef I no understand this part but those are the documents are I submitted).

Please did you submit your mom's account statement??

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 4:03am On Jan 27, 2020
Olivier6ix:
Sponsor details and ID :- I used my mum’s employment letter and payment slip
ugwuokey:

Please did you submit your mom's account statement??

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Pearlina20(f): 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
Please put me through Sir
Olivier6ix:
I was always here before I submitted my application and even after and I’m here now to give out the little information and my preparation for someone out there. Most people are ignorant bou this visa application thing and dn’t necessarily know what to do, I saw and a guy at the embassy saying his payment slip was made of 90k and some didn’t reserve accommodation, some didn’t attest their certificate (for people going for B.Sc), some didn’t reserve return air ticket...all these things are facts
Before I start any preparation at all, I drafted some lists and set out the setbacks and mainly worked on the setbacks that most people encounter but making sure my other documents are complete also.
My boy who’s already in Poland (ogaga360) put me through also and at the end of the day, I got my visa.
Every documents and preparation is on this list
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pearlina20(f): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
Olivier6ix:
I was always here before I submitted my application and even after and I’m here now to give out the little information and my preparation for someone out there. Most people are ignorant bou this visa application thing and dn’t necessarily know what to do, I saw and a guy at the embassy saying his payment slip was made of 90k and some didn’t reserve accommodation, some didn’t attest their certificate (for people going for B.Sc), some didn’t reserve return air ticket...all these things are facts
Before I start any preparation at all, I drafted some lists and set out the setbacks and mainly worked on the setbacks that most people encounter but making sure my other documents are complete also.
My boy who’s already in Poland (ogaga360) put me through also and at the end of the day, I got my visa.
Every documents and preparation is on this list

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Olivier6ix: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
Shercorp:

please on gobigo, how long does the flight reservation last?
24 hours

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Olivier6ix: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
Pearlina20:
Please put me through Sir
Anyone can reach me with my whatsapp number :- +917416362228

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Olivier6ix: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Soccerbrat:
Is your school in Lublin or Warsaw?

Warsaw

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Tobico: 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
Please can someone pls guide on step by step how to get Admission and Visa for Master program in Poland..am new comer on the Platform .
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 28, 2020
Tobico:
Please can someone pls guide on step by step how to get Admission and Visa for Master program in Poland..am new comer on the Platform .
Read from the first page then ask question
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shercorp(m): 6:37am On Jan 29, 2020
Guys, please how much must one have as account statement of balance for polish student visa?

I'm planning on sponsoring my self to Poland.
Warsaw University Of Technology to be precise.
I've already sorted Tuition

4 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Freshprince777: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
Good day gurus, Please for someone going for masters do you need to authenticate your Degree and Transcript?. Can someone with 2m sponsor himself ?

Your response would be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Olivier6ix: 11:04am On Jan 30, 2020
Freshprince777:
Good day gurus, Please for someone going for masters do you need to authenticate your Degree and Transcript?. Can someone with 2m sponsor himself ?

Your response would be appreciated. Thanks
No need for authentication
Sponsor himself as in providing ones need for the processing and all ..YES and more than enough but not submitting that as proof of fund at the embassy

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Olivier6ix: 11:06am On Jan 30, 2020
Shercorp:
Guys, please how much must one have as account statement of balance for polish student visa?

I'm planning on sponsoring my self to Poland.
Warsaw University Of Technology to be precise.
I've already sorted Tuition
Statement of account?...y’all should just cancel this statement of account
It’s payment slip, employment letter and national ID card of a sponsor
And if the sponsor is a business owner, you get the tax clearance certificate, cac registration certificate with national ID card

7 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by regizoch(m): 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
Please is there any thread for Hungarian schools and visa applications?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Freshprince777: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
Olivier6ix:

No need for authentication
Sponsor himself as in providing ones need for the processing and all ..YES and more than enough but not submitting that as proof of fund at the embassy

Ok thanks and Yes 2m for the processing and all. Sorry I don't understand what u meant by not submitting that as proof of fund? Can I use my Employment letter and pay slip as proof of fund?

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.