Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (907732 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Andygrt8: 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
Bene007:

Please what documents did you upload?? I sent you a mail
Please, I got denied for no. 10, can you provide me with what you submitted? Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by badBADbichh(f): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2023
Andygrt8:

Please, I got denied for no. 10, can you provide me with what you submitted? Thanks

You're planning to appeal?
Re: Polish Student Visa by janda1: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
Andygrt8:

How did you get date
Re: Polish Student Visa by Zagee: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
Andygrt8:

janda1:

How did you get date

How?
Re: Polish Student Visa by janda1: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
Zagee:

How?

Date from the embassy
Re: Polish Student Visa by Andygrt8: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
yes
badBADbichh:

You're planning to appeal?
Re: Polish Student Visa by courageonyekwel(m): 10:30am On Jun 30, 2023
Hey guys, please has anyone or did anyone apply for the liberal art and sciences program at AMU Poznan, I want to ask what topics you chose for your presentation and all.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Yochabelle(f): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I’m about to start the legalization and Visa application process and I have a few questions.
For the legalization, does the school have to send my transcripts directly or do I legalize the transcripts I already collected from my school?

For the Visa application process, when I was applying to my school, I chose the financing my own studies option. Does that have anything to do with the visa process? I’m thinking of using my mother’s statement of account because it has a decent inflow and outflow of cash. What are the requirements for sponsors? She doesn’t have CAC and she’s a teacher.

“A document confirming legal residence in the consular district of the institution where the applicant applies for a visa” What does this mean?

Lastly, if anyone has a plug for visa and legalization dates, please hit me up.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mystery2020: 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
Yochabelle:
Hi, I’m a bit worried because my mom is a private school teacher. Should we use the CAC route? Maybe get her a CAC?
Is it bank statements that you will submit or payslips?
I don't think Poland accept Bank statement.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Yochabelle(f): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
Mystery2020:

I think they do.

Re: Polish Student Visa by badBADbichh(f): 9:02am On Jul 01, 2023
Yochabelle:
Hi, I’m a bit worried because my mom is a private school teacher. Should we use the CAC route? Maybe get her a CAC?

Sis I think it is best to stick with what has has a long track record of inflows and outflows, dating back at least 6 months. Anything done fresh is usually a telltale sign that you're hurriedly making things up solely because of the visa application. But hey what do I know? I'm just telling from me and my bro experience applying for this study visa. As for legalization and appointment, these are things you can do for yourself, but if you're looking to matriculate this September or October, time may be against you so I understand why you may need the plug. You may read through the previous two pages of this thread to find help with that. Just do your best not to be scammed cos babe these guys aren't smiling so be wary.
Good luck with all you do!

PS: Yes, statement of bank account works thoroughly now per the updated embassy requirements, just like you pointed out!
Re: Polish Student Visa by Yochabelle(f): 9:07am On Jul 01, 2023
badBADbichh:

Sis I think it is best to stick with what has has a long track record of inflows and outflows, dating back at least 6 months. Anything done fresh is usually a telltale sign that you're hurriedly making things up solely because of the visa application. But hey what do I know? I'm just telling from me and my bro experience applying for this study visa. As for legalization and appointment, these are things you can do for yourself, but if you're looking to matriculate this September or October, time may be against you so I understand why you may need the plug. You may read through the previous page of this thread to find help with that. Just do your best not to be scammed cos babe these guys aren't smiling so be wary.
Good luck with all you do!

Thank you so much.
My mom’s account has decent inflow and outflow but we need to register her business. Is that a telltale sign as well? The private school teacher stuff won’t flight because the pay isn’t that high.
Do I use my own account? My monthly salary is above 250k. Is that enough? What’s the definition of a decent inflow and outflow?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Yochabelle(f): 9:12am On Jul 01, 2023
Yochabelle:

Thank you so much.
My mom’s account has decent inflow and outflow but we need to register her business. Is that a telltale sign as well? The private school teacher stuff won’t flight because the pay isn’t that high.
Do I use my own account? My monthly salary is above 250k. Is that enough? What’s the definition of a decent inflow and outflow?

And also, should I apply right away or wait til I have the necessary documents? If I applied right away, I’d be queueing for a date and trying to get the necessary documents.
Re: Polish Student Visa by badBADbichh(f): 9:13am On Jul 01, 2023
Yochabelle:

Thank you so much.
From the little I know, there's absolutely no need to bring in the CAC angle. She's a legitimate worker and earner, so that puts you in good stead to justify whatever has been paying through her bank account. These last minute registrations of a hitherto nonexistent entity only lead us to shooting ourselves in the foot, because these embassy guys are always ahead of us and have seen all the tricks in the book. Long story short, no need to register business now.
You can use both accounts in collaboration, but you have to specify in the application that you are co-sponsoring between yourself and your mother. As long as both of your accounts have been having traffic at least six months back, that's sufficient. All you need now is make sure they have a healthy closing balance as at when you appear for your interview.
Re: Polish Student Visa by badBADbichh(f): 9:16am On Jul 01, 2023
Yochabelle:

And also, should I apply right away or wait til I have the necessary documents? If I applied right away, I’d be queueing for a date and trying to get the necessary documents.

Depends on when your expected resumption date is.
Oct means time is seriously limited and you'd do well to do exactly as you've suggested since it's killing two birds with one stone. If it's February, then you can do anyhow, there's plenty of time to mess around.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Moreton: 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
officialugobest:
Hello
Please i need some advice

I recently enrolled for sport science at gdansk university of physical education and sport.
After my filling some of the form

I got an email stating that i should pay my enrollment fee which is not refundable and also my tuition and this is without them giving me an admission..

Is this right?

I thought admission should come before paying the tuition fees

And also i will like to know the kind of work permit they give after the completion of my program and how to progress it to a PR

Anyone with a valuable info should please help out…

Hello were you successful with getting an admission after you paid your application fee?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Moreton: 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
Can I legalize my documents the same day as my visa appointment at the polish embassy?
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
Poland accepts Bank Statement and credit card

Mystery2020:

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
Yes, but make sure the documents you want to Legalize are already Authenticated at the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Moreton:
Can I legalize my documents the same day as my visa appointment at the polish embassy?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by CamelCase: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
Can someone help brief me on polish POF process.. been checking through Google but not well explained.

1. How many months old statement do I need to submit.

2. What are the things I need to ensure when getting the statement.

Pls guys
Re: Polish Student Visa by Yochabelle(f): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2023
You guys, someone said POF for Poland is 15m. When I did my calculations according to what I saw on the website, it was around 6m plus. And then does the money have to be in the account for 6 months? What if the account has decent inflow and outflow and then I put in the 6m plus say in July? Is that suspicious? I didn’t know o, I would have done that since January 😩
Re: Polish Student Visa by Yochabelle(f): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
Who has gotten this polish visa this year? Come and share tips nau😩😩
Re: Polish Student Visa by CamelCase: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Yochabelle:
You guys, someone said POF for Poland is 15m. When I did my calculations according to what I saw on the website, it was around 6m plus. And then does the money have to be in the account for 6 months? What if the account has decent inflow and outflow and then I put in the 6m plus say in July? Is that suspicious? I didn’t know o, I would have done that since January 😩

Someone pls respond to me before I cry
Re: Polish Student Visa by AwetechMCM: 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
What School Bro?

Gabriel2308:
the process what very easy last year for me not until when i wanted to apply for visa...the school i applied too was very fast and quick with admission under 2 weeks i got an admission
i won't back down i have started my application again; D grin grin
Re: Polish Student Visa by Eutazon: 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
kid7soccer:

I am just about to come to Poland..I will need more informations boss..I enjoy your comment...pls kindly drop me your WhatsApp digit boss... Thanks

I have been very busy but I saw your comment and decided to respond. guy u no absolutely nothing about life in Poland. Just keep Clam let does making it big here talk. Do you know that english and German is a compousory course you must pass in the polish secondary school exams else you can't go to any university. I don't even speak polish yet I go to a polish church. Almost everyone here in Wroclaw speaks English.

Do you know how many Nigerian guys & ladies are working in top firms in Poland without Polish. I'm not talking about graduates. Full time students. I have received an offer for Citi group and Credit Suisse but didn't go for it because I have thing I dey pursue.

I am student in Poland. I currently model fashionable wears for top designers who work with vogue magazine, poptown, new balance etc and I act movies, I also do UberEATS while wearing a barcava so nobody knows I'm the one. yes all na hustle guy to make the money.

I just got back from a movie shoot with top American actors and actresses and a Nigerian living in Poland is even part of the main cast.

Next week I got casted for a photoshoot in Warsaw worth 8k pln a day but can't go because I have a contract for the movie I'm already casted for. Also I got an opportunity to have the picture of my hands for an advert that will pay me 500pln, just photo of my hands.

Guy I don't know the Poland you went to, maybe one village you went to study but my Poland nigerians are work hard and doing fine UberEATS courier dey make 8kpln a month full time 18k more than even white collar, UberEATS driver make more.

If you need white collar jobs in this Poland there is a way to get it. All you need is not your degree but professional skill with verifiable certificate and you will get one.

If not for school I be all set for life because I have great opportunities coming my way here.
I am thinking for taking a gab year. The hustle is real here, yes it's hard but it's real and you get paid. If you want to make it abroad be open minded, follow people that have sense an try to find your own part.

Please stop discouraging people with your comments And Better stop talking what you don't know . So many good people leave this groups because instead of asking questions on how they do it to be successful here abroad we go about attacking them. A single referral here in Poland will change your life. I am a living witness and testimony
Re: Polish Student Visa by Eutazon: 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
[quote author=necz post=123597391]You're very funny. You're not the 1st and you will certainly not be the last Nigerian that will get his or her VISA from Kenya.

I have helped quite a number of Nigerian Students from different countries including SA, Tanzania, Gambia, Turkey, Dubai, Belarus etc. apply for Student VISA from those countries where they resided, move to Poland and non of them were ever turned down for this.

I myself did this back 2017 since I also resided in Benin Republic at a time and I was never turned down by the German Embassy in Cotonou as a Nigerian. Attached is a screenshot of my email with the German Embassy correspondent in Ghana. I was clearly told that I needed a Ghana Resident Permit

RE-READ the email you sent to them again; You told them you have Poland Work Permit and not Kenya Resident Permit. If I were to be the consul, I would have also given you the same response they gave you.

Also note that this thread is not meant for those going for WORK VISA, so when I responded to you; I assumed you were applying for a Student VISA.

I am about to come to Poland...I will like some information about visa appointment boss...how do I contact you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by courageonyekwel(m): 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
Hey guys, do you know if it's possible to convert from schnegen visa to study visa or trc in Poland?

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.