Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (911073 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
UrekMazino:
Is it true that polish gals love blacks?
all I know is that foreign ladies like blacks,it doesn't mean that u will not still hustle for them.You still need to pursue them,esp if you get confam game.Me I dey cancel many dates because of work and other stuffs, if not ,if na woman carry me come here,I for tire,too many to pick from

4 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mialosubedac: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
Lisa222:
Please how do I pay application fee for uni of opole.

You should be able to pay online
Probably through your card. If not get someone to help you pay
Re: Polish Student Visa by UrekMazino(m): 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
all I know is that foreign ladies like blacks,it doesn't mean that u will not still hustle for them.You still need to pursue them,esp if you get confam game.Me I dey cancel many dates because of work and other stuffs, if not ,if na woman carry me come here,I for tire,too many to pick from

Wow
Re: Polish Student Visa by Juzzywezzy(m): 3:27am On Apr 29, 2023
How much for proof of funds ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Letlovelead213: 7:14am On Apr 29, 2023
Mialosubedac:

Uni Opole
Poznań uni of life sciences

I'm in Nigeria though

How long did it take you to get appointment date brother
Re: Polish Student Visa by oliviaq(f): 11:15am On May 01, 2023
necz:
For VISA process? No.

You will get denied immediately (They usually don't allow them to continue the interview because you will be sent out on the day of interview to go get another International Passport).

This has happened to a lot of individuals I know. So better you get a new one.

please concerning this same issue, mine will expiring by January can i still go to the embassy with? Though I have captured for renewal is over 2months now the passport is still not ready
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:28pm On May 01, 2023
Mialosubedac:

Uni Opole
Poznań uni of life sciences

I'm in Nigeria though

Good afternoon bro...

Please can you suggest universities that have courses someone with BSc. in Industrial Chemistry can apply to for masters in Poland?

I have searched severally but it seems most European universities are not too into physical sciences.

I will appreciate your response.
Re: Polish Student Visa by etiselelante: 8:21pm On May 03, 2023
Please how do i apply for. Or get a date for visa
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mialosubedac: 9:35am On May 04, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Good afternoon bro...

Please can you suggest universities that have courses someone with BSc. in Industrial Chemistry can apply to for masters in Poland?

I have searched severally but it seems most European universities are not too into physical sciences.

I will appreciate your response.

It all depend on the course you want to do

Check study.gov.pl as well, it will guide you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 3:16am On May 06, 2023
For two years make person still dey get regret mail, poland really did us dirty
Thank God for fast russian student path sha

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Juzzywezzy(m): 8:01am On May 08, 2023
Lisa222:
Please how do I pay application fee for uni of opole.

Having the same issues, let’s link up nd get solution.

Think May be we need someone from there to help
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mialosubedac: 6:31am On May 09, 2023
Juzzywezzy:

Having the same issues, let’s link up nd get solution.

Think May be we need someone from there to help

Yes get someone from there to help then you pay in naira, it's faster that way
Re: Polish Student Visa by Uchechi009: 9:02pm On May 09, 2023
So you saying the dates and times when slots are available are not known to the public in regards to dates been released. At least there should be days that the embassy will give that they release dates on
Re: Polish Student Visa by Mialosubedac: 10:20pm On May 09, 2023
Uchechi009:
So you saying the dates and times when slots are available are not known to the public in regards to dates been released. At least there should be days that the embassy will give that they release dates on

He said what he said. And that's the norm

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 6:01am On May 15, 2023
My advice to new applicants, apply early enough to stand better chance, the amount you would spend on miscellaneous things is more than fixed price, and have alot of money, have it at the back of your mind that getting an appointment is a huge deal people have been waiting for two years now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Lisa222: 10:30am On May 19, 2023
Please house how do I pay my school fees . I have been having difficulties in doing that. I need help

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.